Trading Post > Sell Wacky Packages

Selling most of my wackys

(1/3) > >>

tommybomb:
I'm putting most of my wacky collection up for sale. I have some good complete sets such as the TS Bonus card set, all Attacky Package sets including all chase cards, Lost Wacky sets 2-4 + bonus, some loose lost wacky series 1's. lost wacky variations set 1-18 with most puzzles, Original series 1-10 + 15 a few sets of 2-10, pupsi, choke wagon, bum chex, All weekly base sets May-Dec plus all wonky's and Guest Artists, Full playing card set. Montly base 2022 all months, A fat stack of 2014 gold borders, a stack of 2014 black ludlows. Ans 1-11 with most all bonus cards. A rare Brutal Wonky from 2013? Some Trumpocracy cards, Some rare lost wacky's and promo cards, and a bunch of other wacky's. If anyone is interested DM me and we can discuss. I'm going to start posting them on Ebay if no response here. Thanks all!

sirrattles:
DM sent.

Mr._Stubble:

--- Quote from: tommybomb on March 16, 2024, 10:15:00 AM ---I'm putting most of my wacky collection up for sale. I have some good complete sets such as the TS Bonus card set, all Attacky Package sets including all chase cards, Lost Wacky sets 2-4 + bonus, some loose lost wacky series 1's. lost wacky variations set 1-18 with most puzzles, Original series 1-10 + 15 a few sets of 2-10, pupsi, choke wagon, bum chex, All weekly base sets May-Dec plus all wonky's and Guest Artists, Full playing card set. Montly base 2022 all months, A fat stack of 2014 gold borders, a stack of 2014 black ludlows. Ans 1-11 with most all bonus cards. A rare Brutal Wonky from 2013? Some Trumpocracy cards, Some rare lost wacky's and promo cards, and a bunch of other wacky's. If anyone is interested DM me and we can discuss. I'm going to start posting them on Ebay if no response here. Thanks all!

--- End quote ---

Sending PM.

tommybomb:
Sorry for the delayed or no responses to your DM's everyone. I've been laid up with a back injury since last Friday. Once I'm back on my feet in a few more days (hopefully) I'll respond to everyone. Thanks!

mikecho:

--- Quote from: tommybomb on March 19, 2024, 05:39:59 AM ---Sorry for the delayed or no responses to your DM's everyone. I've been laid up with a back injury since last Friday. Once I'm back on my feet in a few more days (hopefully) I'll respond to everyone. Thanks!

--- End quote ---
Oh, I hope you get better. Have a lot of rest and relaxation, okay? Or, as Elmer Fudd would say it, "west and wewaxation".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version