Wacky Packages Discussion > General Wacky Packages Discussion

2007 ANS6 die cut errors / miscuts

(1/2) > >>

Alexeirex:
I was going through piles of duplicates including the 2007 ANS6 series that I'm going to gift my young cousins and found a rubber banded stack separate from the other cards.
I looked more closely and noticed that the cards were all mis-diecut / miss kiss cut where if peeled off, the shapes would not match the graphics either cutting off part of the design or including lots of the white part of the cards.
Obviously the wrong product shapes were cut into the cards. I don't recall separating these cards and I can't find any threads here discussing this but I must have been tipped off that these existed so set them aside.
I have 28 different of these cards with no dups - does anyone remember these? Does anyone collect these?
A

Plastered Peanut:

--- Quote from: Alexeirex on December 01, 2023, 07:55:36 PM ---I have 28 different of these cards with no dups - does anyone remember these? Does anyone collect these?
A

--- End quote ---

Most likely a sheet or several sheets fed upside down into the die-cutting process.   A neat anomaly for sure, but high value doubtful.  I like to collect misprints and miscuts for fun.   I have a Cheapios/Windhex pair from OS4 (each has the other's upside down diecut).

MoldRush:

--- Quote from: Plastered Peanut on December 02, 2023, 02:43:49 AM ---I have a Cheapios/Windhex pair from OS4 (each has the other's upside down diecut).

--- End quote ---
That sounds really unique and cool.  Best I have as far as ‘error’ cards is an OS5 Glutton miscut badly enough to include about 5% of an adjacent Hungry Jerk.

freetoes:

--- Quote from: MoldRush on December 02, 2023, 06:10:20 AM ---That sounds really unique and cool.  Best I have as far as ‘error’ cards is an OS5 Glutton miscut badly enough to include about 5% of an adjacent Hungry Jerk.

--- End quote ---

I have a Fool Guard without the diecut. I've always wondered how that slipped through. My favorite errors are the 1973 baseball card mules with a player on the front and a Series 1 Wacky checklist on the back.

Alexeirex:

--- Quote from: freetoes on December 02, 2023, 08:57:30 AM ---I have a Fool Guard without the diecut. I've always wondered how that slipped through. My favorite errors are the 1973 baseball card mules with a player on the front and a Series 1 Wacky checklist on the back.

--- End quote ---

The baseball errors are some of my favorites too!
I didn't think that the miscuts were valuable, more wondering if anyone recalled the errors or collected these - this must have been mentioned in a 2007 posting which must have made me look at the cards twice originally.
A

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version