General Discusions about Artists & Illustrators > Artists & Illustrators

Steve Crockett (Crockpot comics)

(1/2) > >>

crockpotcomics:
Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and new to doing wacky packages sketch cards. Finished up my Rookie sets of GPK and Wacky Packages over the past few months. I can't wait to see people post about pulling one of my cards or even seeing them sold for crazy prices on ebay. Here is what I did for the new set. Hopefully they start shipping them out soon.

quas:
Nice!  Welcome!

crockpotcomics:
Thank you!

Alexeirex:
Some great classics!
Alex

MoldRush:

--- Quote from: crockpotcomics on July 19, 2023, 09:48:54 PM ---Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and new to doing wacky packages sketch cards. Finished up my Rookie sets of GPK and Wacky Packages over the past few months. I can't wait to see people post about pulling one of my cards or even seeing them sold for crazy prices on ebay. Here is what I did for the new set. Hopefully they start shipping them out soon.

I’m not a big sketch card guy, preferring those that closely match the original character artwork like the earliest Jay Lynch cards done for Old School, but I have to say I really like the approach used here.  Taking a cartoony concept and making it even more cartoony, somewhat faithful to the original art but a little crazier without pushing it to cosmic limits.  And of course the color really makes them pop.  Cant say enough.  Makes me want to get a set of felt tip markers and try a few of my own!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version