Author Topic: Wacky State of Retail???  (Read 1405 times)

Online JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
Wacky State of Retail???
« on: July 14, 2021, 12:27:29 PM »
Am i the only one whose local brick and mortar stores aren’t carrying the minis? I went to both Target and Wal Mart today in my town of 50,000 people….Target had replaced the entire card wall with gift cards, and Wal Mart had a few baseball cards behind the express register, no Wackys, like we are all thieves…..Is this Covid related, or are these stores no linger carrying hobby materials? Oh yeah, i went to Hobby Lobby as well…no Wacky minis, mo baseball cards….

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
Re: Wacky State of Retail???
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 01:57:54 PM »
We have no Target locally but the ones in Indy carry the Wacky minis back in the toy section rather than the card isle. At our two local Walmarts, they are in the checkout isles on the very bottom shelves of the impulse items close to the checkout and not what is left of the card isle. We do have a 5 Below that carries them as well. 

Am i the only one whose local brick and mortar stores aren’t carrying the minis? I went to both Target and Wal Mart today in my town of 50,000 people….Target had replaced the entire card wall with gift cards, and Wal Mart had a few baseball cards behind the express register, no Wackys, like we are all thieves…..Is this Covid related, or are these stores no linger carrying hobby materials? Oh yeah, i went to Hobby Lobby as well…no Wacky minis, mo baseball cards….
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Online JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 02:58:07 PM »
Thanks’ ill try 5 Below… I found a few at Books A Million near the checkout, impulse location…

FrightCastle

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2021, 08:05:17 PM »
My local Target has a ton of minis still, from the first and second series. I'm in Southern California.