Author Topic: World's Smallest Wacky Packages 3D Mini's Series 3  (Read 3950 times)

Online DrDeal

World's Smallest Wacky Packages 3D Mini's Series 3
« on: June 03, 2021, 04:36:16 AM »
I have heard this release is coming sometime this year. Given all the controversy surrounding Super Impulse's marketing tactics; what are our plans if/ when round 3 surfaces?  I primarily collect the stickers and plan on continuing to collect future releases. 

Andrew

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: World's Smallest Wacky Packages 3D Mini's Series 3
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 05:42:51 AM »
I have heard this release is coming sometime this year. Given all the controversy surrounding Super Impulse's marketing tactics; what are our plans if/ when round 3 surfaces?  I primarily collect the stickers and plan on continuing to collect future releases. 

Andrew

Unless SI sends me at least 3 pairs of Minute Mud and Ebayer, I will not order any more of their product.  Too bad, because I really liked these.

Offline drono

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 06:24:21 AM »
I'll probably do what I've done with the others.  Order just some sample product to keep unopened and hope to buy the rest of the minis off eBay - if the prices are reasonable.  I haven't bothered at all with the stickers, and I'm not paying high $ for their mini chases or rare commons.  They're cool, but there's a limit to my pocketbook.

Offline BobSmith

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 06:52:59 AM »

Indeed it seems more are on the horizon.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 01:05:12 PM »
No brainer for me, I don't support crooks in any way shape or form.  There are enough other things of gratification I can collect or do with the money.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 01:42:33 PM »
No brainer for me, I don't support crooks in any way shape or form.  There are enough other things of gratification I can collect or do with the money.

Same Here, I do NOT support bad behavior. I don't want to sUPER iNSULT anyone but if any of yous continue to buy these we should not hear a peep of complaint. YOU support these? Deal with it!

Jim

Online DrDeal

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 02:33:00 AM »
Same Here, I do NOT support bad behavior. I don't want to sUPER iNSULT anyone but if any of yous continue to buy these we should not hear a peep of complaint. YOU support these? Deal with it!

Jim

Point taken.

Online DrDeal

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2021, 06:08:32 PM »
I heard today that Series 3 should land in August.

Andrew

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2021, 07:30:43 PM »
I'd like to learn more before I make any plans for series 3.  I will say I'm annoyed with SI, as everyone is.  But I also really like the product and like buying the product in retail stores.  I think I would try to purchase a limited amount in stores, once I know a little bit about how they're being distributed.  Then maybe try to complete a set, or at least get the ones I really want, via trade or ebay.  Besides SI's deceit, it's such a cumbersome series to collect that I have lots of extras I just haven't gotten around to organizing and selling.  I'm afraid, for my sake, that I won't get much on ebay.  But for patient collectors who want a pile of these things cheap, I think that waiting and buying on ebay will be a bargain.

Online DrDeal

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2021, 03:30:41 AM »
Now looking like September for Series 3.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2021, 08:38:44 AM »
Now looking like September for Series 3.

Thanks for the update!  I'll be curious to hear what series 3 brings and will try to schedule my buying plans wisely.

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2021, 09:25:35 AM »
Have we all agreed that ebayer and Minute Mud from First Series don't exist? Were there titles in the Second series that were not distributed?

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2021, 10:28:40 AM »
Have we all agreed that ebayer and Minute Mud from First Series don't exist? Were there titles in the Second series that were not distributed?
They exist! They're not out there in distribution like they're supposed to be, but they exist in a few places. I think everything advertised for S2 has been found albeit some in extremely small quantities (gold Windhex, the blacks and red sparkles).

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2021, 11:08:24 AM »

Mostly only available from Instagram and Facebook forum lotteries.

Online DrDeal

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2021, 05:28:30 PM »
I heard today that Series 3 will NOT be out in Sept.  No firm date yet, but not Sept.  I will keep you posted on what they say.  Prob China Covid slow down issues.

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2021, 06:36:33 PM »
Still waiting on a "Haunt Jemima" mini!!  >:D

Online DrDeal

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2021, 11:51:49 PM »
Still waiting on a "Haunt Jemima" mini!!  >:D

I am waiting on a Red Sparkle Commie.  I just ordered 12 Ten Packs from Amazon in an attempt to score one.

Andrew

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2021, 12:26:34 AM »
I am waiting on a Red Sparkle Commie.  I just ordered 12 Ten Packs from Amazon in an attempt to score one.

Andrew

Is that the only package size that might have your red sparkle Commie?  Not the larger packs?

Online DrDeal

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2021, 03:27:40 AM »
Is that the only package size that might have your red sparkle Commie?  Not the larger packs?

That's the only pack size I have heard it came in. I did not get one form the packs I ordered.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2021, 05:12:43 AM »
That's the only pack size I have heard it came in. I did not get one form the packs I ordered.

That was a lot of packs to get skunked on.  I remember doing something similar with Series 1, looking for Jerkson's - was that the 20 packs only?  Can't remember.

Did you at least pull some of the 4 that are unique to the Series 2 multipacks?