Wacky Packages Discussion > General Wacky Packages Discussion

World's Smallest Wacky Packages 3D Mini's Series 3

(1/4) > >>

DrDeal:
I have heard this release is coming sometime this year. Given all the controversy surrounding Super Impulse's marketing tactics; what are our plans if/ when round 3 surfaces?  I primarily collect the stickers and plan on continuing to collect future releases. 

Andrew

RawGoo:

--- Quote from: DrDeal on June 03, 2021, 04:36:16 AM ---I have heard this release is coming sometime this year. Given all the controversy surrounding Super Impulse's marketing tactics; what are our plans if/ when round 3 surfaces?  I primarily collect the stickers and plan on continuing to collect future releases. 

Andrew

--- End quote ---

Unless SI sends me at least 3 pairs of Minute Mud and Ebayer, I will not order any more of their product.  Too bad, because I really liked these.

drono:
I'll probably do what I've done with the others.  Order just some sample product to keep unopened and hope to buy the rest of the minis off eBay - if the prices are reasonable.  I haven't bothered at all with the stickers, and I'm not paying high $ for their mini chases or rare commons.  They're cool, but there's a limit to my pocketbook.

BobSmith:

Indeed it seems more are on the horizon.

bandaches:
No brainer for me, I don't support crooks in any way shape or form.  There are enough other things of gratification I can collect or do with the money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version