Author Topic: World's Smallest Wacky Packages 3D Mini's Series 3  (Read 371 times)

Offline DrDeal

World's Smallest Wacky Packages 3D Mini's Series 3
« on: June 03, 2021, 04:36:16 AM »
I have heard this release is coming sometime this year. Given all the controversy surrounding Super Impulse's marketing tactics; what are our plans if/ when round 3 surfaces?  I primarily collect the stickers and plan on continuing to collect future releases. 

Andrew

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: World's Smallest Wacky Packages 3D Mini's Series 3
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 05:42:51 AM »
I have heard this release is coming sometime this year. Given all the controversy surrounding Super Impulse's marketing tactics; what are our plans if/ when round 3 surfaces?  I primarily collect the stickers and plan on continuing to collect future releases. 

Andrew

Unless SI sends me at least 3 pairs of Minute Mud and Ebayer, I will not order any more of their product.  Too bad, because I really liked these.

Offline drono

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 06:24:21 AM »
I'll probably do what I've done with the others.  Order just some sample product to keep unopened and hope to buy the rest of the minis off eBay - if the prices are reasonable.  I haven't bothered at all with the stickers, and I'm not paying high $ for their mini chases or rare commons.  They're cool, but there's a limit to my pocketbook.

Offline BobSmith

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 06:52:59 AM »

Indeed it seems more are on the horizon.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 01:05:12 PM »
No brainer for me, I don't support crooks in any way shape or form.  There are enough other things of gratification I can collect or do with the money.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 01:42:33 PM »
No brainer for me, I don't support crooks in any way shape or form.  There are enough other things of gratification I can collect or do with the money.

Same Here, I do NOT support bad behavior. I don't want to sUPER iNSULT anyone but if any of yous continue to buy these we should not hear a peep of complaint. YOU support these? Deal with it!

Jim

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 02:33:00 AM »
Same Here, I do NOT support bad behavior. I don't want to sUPER iNSULT anyone but if any of yous continue to buy these we should not hear a peep of complaint. YOU support these? Deal with it!

Jim

Point taken.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2021, 06:08:32 PM »
I heard today that Series 3 should land in August.

Andrew

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2021, 07:30:43 PM »
I'd like to learn more before I make any plans for series 3.  I will say I'm annoyed with SI, as everyone is.  But I also really like the product and like buying the product in retail stores.  I think I would try to purchase a limited amount in stores, once I know a little bit about how they're being distributed.  Then maybe try to complete a set, or at least get the ones I really want, via trade or ebay.  Besides SI's deceit, it's such a cumbersome series to collect that I have lots of extras I just haven't gotten around to organizing and selling.  I'm afraid, for my sake, that I won't get much on ebay.  But for patient collectors who want a pile of these things cheap, I think that waiting and buying on ebay will be a bargain.