Trading Post > Sell Wacky Packages

Estimated value for a Series 2 rare Eviltime sparkle wacky mini?

(1/1)

Death2death:
So, I got lucky and found a rare Eviltime sparkle mini inside a series 2 cup I miraculously found at Walmart.

Initially I was going to keep it as I'm trying for a complete set but seeing that nobody has found one (that I know of) I thought it might be a good idea to sell it to recoup some of the small fortune I've spent on both series. 

Anyways, I was wondering if the community might have any idea of what the piece could be worth and what the easiest route of selling it would be. I am not very familiar with ebay or the fees they charge for selling.
Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay

DrDeal:
Thanks for the heads up that the rare eviltime has hit at Walmart. My sense is that its worth about $20 now and will go down to $12 once more hit Walmart.
Remember that Eviltime is a Rare, not a really rare. Rares are packed one per 12 packs and are easy to find once the wave has been out for a while. Please post a pic. You could throw it on Ebay for $100 and someone will probably buy it as its brand new; but the price will drop in the future. So to max out you price, go with Ebay.
Did you find any of the last ten minis in these cups?

Andrew

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version