Trading Post > Sell Wacky Packages

FUGGETABOUTIT Rare Gold Windhex Minis Series SELLING!

(1/3) > >>

Brados444:
Hello all!,
Thank you all for your congratulations on my Gold Windhex. I have received an offer for $500, and I am going to be selling it. That is unless someone has a higher offer by Sunday night (4/25). Feel free to message me if you have an offer or email.
 Brad

bandaches:

--- Quote from: Brados444 on April 24, 2021, 06:43:10 PM ---Hello all!,
Thank you all for your congratulations on my Gold Windhex. I have received an offer for $500, and I am going to be selling it. That is unless someone has a higher offer by Sunday night (4/25). Feel free to message me if you have an offer or email.
 Brad

--- End quote ---
why not put it on ebay? Quite honestly if I offered $500 and it was shopped around for days, I would withdraw my offer.  Private auctions with loose parameters like this are nutty.  So if someone offers you $550 tonight then what?  You wait for Sunday night and then what?  Ebay auction ending Sunday night would let all buyers know exactly how this is handled.

DrDeal:

--- Quote from: Brados444 on April 24, 2021, 06:43:10 PM ---Hello all!,
 Brad

--- End quote ---

Congrats on getting $500 for it here. If you sold it for $500 on ebay you would pay a ton of fees so you did really well.  I doubt you will get a higher offer here and your buyer will be happy as will you. Welcome to forum. Now go find another one  ;)

Andrew

bandaches:

--- Quote from: DrDeal on April 25, 2021, 03:50:49 AM ---Congrats on getting $500 for it here. If you sold it for $500 on ebay you would pay a ton of fees so you did really well.  I doubt you will get a higher offer here and your buyer will be happy as will you. Welcome to forum. Now go find another one  ;)

Andrew

--- End quote ---
And he did exactly what I predicted he did, now he has $750 offer and he still shopping around. these Knuckleheads making him offers are being taken advantage of.

Liptorn:
I don't know why someone would pay this much a rare variant when SI has purposely not allowed us to complete 2 different series of common titles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version