Trading Post > Sell Wacky Packages

FUGGETABOUTIT Rare Windhex Minis Series FOR SALE/INTEREST CHECK

<< < (2/5) > >>

De-Mented Tomatoes:

--- Quote from: Brados444 on April 23, 2021, 06:58:40 AM ---Hello All!
I am new to the forum! Yesterday I found the mega rare gold windhex wacky package mini! I'm not sure how to price it or if anyones interested, so if you are feel free to PM me or email me at bradfordos136@gmail.com

--- End quote ---
Congratulations are in order.

jleonard1967:
so what the real value (obviously what someone will pay). The Jerkisons sold for 300.00 until many started appearing. Glad I sold mine at the top end.  But again what is a fair price.  is 300 too low or is a hundred too high.  If I was actually collecting the series I'd pay no more than 150.00 as from the past everything showed up in quantities later. Or is this one going to be only a few and that's it.
Makes you ponder.  fishing for bids though I am not a player with that.  If you want to sell it give a price you are looking for and let people that work with you. 

Brados444:
Thanks for your info. After I learn a reasonable value for the item or see more appear I will set a firm price, if not sold by then. Updates will be posted.

DrDeal:
Congrats on your score.  My sense is there 10 made for that one.   If you put it on Ebay today for $500 Buy It now it will probably sell today. If you put it up for bid it may go as high as $700 or more is my sense.  There will not be many opportunities for people to acquire that one. You know we have some completists out there that will drop mucho dinero on that special piece.  I just saw an employee hot wheel with 200 made produced in 2018 sell for $5100 on ebay. Only one ever sold.
If you need a windfall, Gold WIndhex is your ticket.

Andrew

bandaches:

--- Quote from: DrDeal on April 24, 2021, 06:35:09 AM ---Congrats on your score.  My sense is there 10 made for that one.   If you put it on Ebay today for $500 Buy It now it will probably sell today. If you put it up for bid it may go as high as $700 or more is my sense.  There will not be many opportunities for people to acquire that one. You know we have some completists out there that will drop mucho dinero on that special piece.  I just saw an employee hot wheel with 200 made produced in 2018 sell for $5100 on ebay. Only one ever sold.
If you need a windfall, Gold WIndhex is your ticket.

Andrew

--- End quote ---
And when the guy making home made minute muds decides to make these Gold Windhex's then what?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version