Author Topic: WTB: January 2021 ANS Base and Wonky Set  (Read 3066 times)

Offline BattleCaps

WTB: January 2021 ANS Base and Wonky Set
« on: January 31, 2021, 05:50:59 AM »
Haven't received a shipping notice yet for my order from Topps and I'm afraid at this point that I'm not getting any, so if anybody has both the 4 card wonky and a base set for sale, please contact me.

Offline drono

Re: WTB: January 2021 ANS Base and Wonky Set
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 06:45:07 AM »
Haven't received a shipping notice yet for my order from Topps and I'm afraid at this point that I'm not getting any, so if anybody has both the 4 card wonky and a base set for sale, please contact me.

Did you login at Topps.com and check your order history?

Offline BattleCaps

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 08:25:49 AM »
It still says processing.

I called Topps customer service on Friday saying that most people I know of had already received shipping notices by the previous weekend and they said to wait 10 days after the countdown clock expired and then call them back.
  I know of someone else who had a similar problem in November; they never received anything since and Topps still hasn't rectified the matter.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 08:33:46 AM by BattleCaps »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2021, 11:50:44 AM »
It still says processing.

I called Topps customer service on Friday saying that most people I know of had already received shipping notices by the previous weekend and they said to wait 10 days after the countdown clock expired and then call them back.
  I know of someone else who had a similar problem in November; they never received anything since and Topps still hasn't rectified the matter.

It is stories like this that scare me about placing large orders   >( >(

Offline jeffcaff

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2021, 04:41:16 PM »
Received 10 sets last week.  Finally opened them all.   2 of the sets were missing all 4 coupon backs.  So missing 8 coupon backs.   Emailed and called Topps.  Not hopeful this will be resolved.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2021, 10:39:02 PM »
Received 10 sets last week.  Finally opened them all.   2 of the sets were missing all 4 coupon backs.  So missing 8 coupon backs.   Emailed and called Topps.  Not hopeful this will be resolved.

One of my sets had all 4 playing cards, so I figure somewhere someone got skunked on those.

I received all my coupons but didn't complete a set of 20 until I opened the 15th package.  I was fortunate that the last 5 filled in a second set and got me close to a third.  I've been considering buying more this month to help more people, but I am leery because who knows what Topps will send.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2021, 03:27:29 AM »
One of my sets had all 4 playing cards, so I figure somewhere someone got skunked on those.

I received all my coupons but didn't complete a set of 20 until I opened the 15th package.  I was fortunate that the last 5 filled in a second set and got me close to a third.  I've been considering buying more this month to help more people, but I am leery because who knows what Topps will send.

Since you mentioned it, I also pulled 4 playing cards from one of my 6 boxes.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline BattleCaps

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2021, 04:54:26 AM »
Update:

Topps apparently 'found' my order last night and have a shipping notice this morning 

anything