Author Topic: World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2  (Read 92029 times)

Offline rdsjnk

Re: World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2
« Reply #350 on: May 14, 2021, 05:28:29 PM »
So I guess that means Jerkens is randomly inserted and can show up in any pack. Oh well.  How many 10 packs did you buy?

I purchased 5 and all had different patterns

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #351 on: May 14, 2021, 06:24:12 PM »
Regarding the multipacks: Does anyone have experience opening a Series 2 25 pack? They are available from Toy Wiz ; but not from Amazon.
I am curious to know if they have anything special.  So far I have opened 6 10 packs, 3 10 packs and I have 3 15 packs coming.
The toughie in the ten packs is Jerkens and the toughie in the 20 packs is Fib.  I am hearing Black Alpoo and Black Comines are being found in the 15 packs.
I am hoping to score a Black Commie to complete my chasers (Gold Windhex is not on my list) from one of the 15 packs. I am not paying $200 for one on ebay.

Andrew

Amazon has the 25 packs now

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #352 on: May 15, 2021, 10:02:46 AM »
     Heads up all;  I just opened a 10 pack from Amazon and it was a bit suspicious with the tape on both sides having an appearance of it pulled up.  I got robbed, the rare pack on the bottom was taken and replaced.  I know this for a fact because the replacement pack was from series 1 with Ajerx inside.  I am expecting more packs from Amazon this week. If anyone has had a similar incident please inform the group.  If I get just one more I am 100% done with SI.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #353 on: May 15, 2021, 01:56:31 PM »
Just got 3 15 packs from Toy Wiz via Amazon.  Two of them had the same pattern and Grand Theft Audio as the New Title ; yet one had Jerkens as well which confirms Jerkens is randomly inserted ; like the chases.   I saw the same thing with the 10 packs. No black commie or alpoo. Done with buying multipacks now.

Andrew

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #354 on: May 15, 2021, 01:57:47 PM »
     Heads up all;  I just opened a 10 pack from Amazon and it was a bit suspicious with the tape on both sides having an appearance of it pulled up.  I got robbed, the rare pack on the bottom was taken and replaced.  I know this for a fact because the replacement pack was from series 1 with Ajerx inside.  I am expecting more packs from Amazon this week. If anyone has had a similar incident please inform the group.  If I get just one more I am 100% done with SI.

I would return that to Amazon.   Sorry to hear that.   I bet someone returned it to them that way.

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #355 on: May 15, 2021, 02:07:31 PM »
I would return that to Amazon.   Sorry to hear that.   I bet someone returned it to them that way.

Weren't people returning Series 1 multipacks that they knew (without opening) had visible patterns that meant no Jerkson's?  Maybe Amazon will have to stop accepting returns on these.

Funny how both Jerkson's and Jerkens have been used to jerk collectors around.........

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #356 on: May 15, 2021, 04:57:37 PM »
Weren't people returning Series 1 multipacks that they knew (without opening) had visible patterns that meant no Jerkson's?  Maybe Amazon will have to stop accepting returns on these.

Funny how both Jerkson's and Jerkens have been used to jerk collectors around.........

Yep, the difference between sending a known pattern package back and cherry picking and opening a package to me are different. I liked it when the series 1 packs came two at a time sealed in a plastic bag making it impossible to search.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #357 on: May 15, 2021, 05:27:09 PM »
     Yep, the difference between sending a known pattern package back and cherry picking and opening a package to me are different. I liked it when the series 1 packs came two at a time sealed in a plastic bag making it impossible to search.

Switching out the minis is theft pure and simple. I see that with diecast all the time at retail. Take the #5.99 car out and replace it with a $1 car and return it.

Sending back known lame pattern packs is not unethical.  It takes alot of rationalization to convince yourself switching out minis is ok.

Andrew

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #358 on: May 16, 2021, 12:21:29 AM »
Switching out the minis is theft pure and simple. I see that with diecast all the time at retail. Take the #5.99 car out and replace it with a $1 car and return it.

Sending back known lame pattern packs is not unethical.  It takes alot of rationalization to convince yourself switching out minis is ok.

Andrew

I did not mean that it is in any way OK to switch minis and return opened packs.  I was just suggesting that Amazon might consider making these non-returnable since they can be tampered with, and then Amazon is on the hook for a refund.  I'd rather they make them non-returnable than just stop selling them.

Offline drono

« Reply #359 on: May 16, 2021, 04:29:16 AM »

It reminds me of the time my son had to do a report on the ring-tailed lemur.  We went to Barnes & Noble, which is 20 miles away, to see if they had any books, and the only one was an encyclopedia style book that was $80 and had just one partial page about the lemur.  I whipped out my phone to take a photo of the page, and my wife says, "You can't do that, we'll buy it, take it home, copy it, and return it tomorrow."  So I said, "how is that better? I'm saving us the one hour round trip and a couple of gallons of gas."

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #360 on: May 16, 2021, 04:40:39 AM »
I did not mean that it is in any way OK to switch minis and return opened packs.  I was just suggesting that Amazon might consider making these non-returnable since they can be tampered with, and then Amazon is on the hook for a refund.  I'd rather they make them non-returnable than just stop selling them.
  Hey Pat I agree with your idea and also my idea is to simply have a cello wrapping with SI printed all over it to make it tamper proof.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #361 on: May 16, 2021, 06:17:21 AM »
It reminds me of the time my son had to do a report on the ring-tailed lemur.  We went to Barnes & Noble, which is 20 miles away, to see if they had any books, and the only one was an encyclopedia style book that was $80 and had just one partial page about the lemur.  I whipped out my phone to take a photo of the page, and my wife says, "You can't do that, we'll buy it, take it home, copy it, and return it tomorrow."  So I said, "how is that better? I'm saving us the one hour round trip and a couple of gallons of gas."

tru dat - that's the best things about those fkn phones!!! :o :o

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #362 on: May 17, 2021, 09:05:48 PM »
A 10 piece box containing NuttiBrain...

aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline studio805

« Reply #363 on: May 18, 2021, 01:42:42 PM »
I did get both a black Alpoo and black Commie from a few 15 piece packs.

Do you remember the sequence of the "shown" pieces?

Offline studio805

« Reply #364 on: May 18, 2021, 03:38:17 PM »
Does anyone have a sequence or combo for the 10, 15, 20 packs for any of the black rares? Alpoo, CRAM and Commie? Just curious. Thanks!

Offline studio805

« Reply #365 on: May 22, 2021, 11:32:53 AM »
Does anyone know if I have any sequences with these 20 packs? I don't want to open if I might not get any rares or an uncommon. Thanks in advance. Really appreciate it.

PS. I can't believe they actually put TWO Nutty Buddies in ONE pack and visble!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #366 on: May 22, 2021, 02:55:44 PM »
The pack with Sneeze It in top right spot has Hairy Combs. I would reject that one. I have not seen the other patterns.

Andrew

Offline studio805

« Reply #367 on: May 22, 2021, 03:36:39 PM »
The pack with Sneeze It in top right spot has Hairy Combs. I would reject that one. I have not seen the other patterns.

Andrew

Awesome! Thank you so much!! Helps a lot. Does anyone know of a pattern for FIB?

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #368 on: May 22, 2021, 09:55:18 PM »
Awesome! Thank you so much!! Helps a lot. Does anyone know of a pattern for FIB?

See reply #293 earlier in this thread.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline studio805

« Reply #369 on: May 23, 2021, 08:31:40 AM »

Awesome! Thank you.

Offline studio805

« Reply #370 on: May 26, 2021, 10:12:39 AM »

This one is hard for sure.. Does anyone know of any other patterns for FIB? Bought 10 more 20 packs, no luck. Didn't open.. sending back.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #371 on: May 26, 2021, 01:00:36 PM »
This one is hard for sure.. Does anyone know of any other patterns for FIB? Bought 10 more 20 packs, no luck. Didn't open.. sending back.

The two fib patterns I have seen are Scarburst or Baby Poop in top right spot.  Do you already have both those patterns on your list?

Andrew

Offline studio805

« Reply #372 on: May 28, 2021, 09:31:39 AM »
The two fib patterns I have seen are Scarburst or Baby Poop in top right spot.  Do you already have both those patterns on your list?

Andrew

Super helpful! Thank you! And I assume these are for the 20 packs only.

Offline BobSmith

« Reply #373 on: May 28, 2021, 12:57:55 PM »
So I don’t know if I missed it but has anyone opened any 25 packs and if so what sort of results?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #374 on: May 28, 2021, 02:36:22 PM »
I heard from a seller they were lackluster. Just one new title and mostly Hairy Combs, Slob Tarts, Grand Theft.  No Really Rares were found.

Andrew

Offline BobSmith

« Reply #375 on: May 29, 2021, 02:31:56 AM »
I heard from a seller they were lackluster. Just one new title and mostly Hairy Combs, Slob Tarts, Grand Theft.  No Really Rares were found.

Andrew

Quite lame. No need to subject ones self to that.
I’m pretty far into finishing the currently known series 2.

I need some of the multi pack exclusives.
Might try to trade some extra of the Walmart four.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #376 on: May 29, 2021, 07:13:28 AM »
Jerkens and Fib are the Mulitpack tough ones.   I got a Jerkens from the 10 and 15 packs; but its always an extra new title.  So you get two new titles instead of one in the pack with Jerkens and its not in the far right bottom spot.

Andrew

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #377 on: May 29, 2021, 05:55:09 PM »
Here is my rundown of Toppers and New Mini's:

Topper     Mini

Siesta      Frosted Snakes
PolyDent  Slacker Jack
Anvil        Slacker Jack
Dim's       Barnums Manimals   Plus Eviltime Sparkle
Freetoes   SweatHard
Polydent   Frosted Snakes
Awful Bits Barnums Manimals
Thefty      Slacker jack
Blunder    Sweathard
GripeNuts Frosted Snakes

I hope this helps some people.  Basically if you buy a six cup box at WalMart ; you should get 4 new titles.  They may not be all four different.
Today I hit 1 store and was able to buy 6 cups that yielded all four different new titles. 

Andrew

I purchased 18 tubs and grabbed the two with Dims but the Eviltime sparkle was regular in both.  Oh well.

Offline BobSmith

« Reply #378 on: May 29, 2021, 06:27:04 PM »
  I purchased 18 tubs and grabbed the two with Dims but the Eviltime sparkle was regular in both.  Oh well.

None of the Walmart Dims I opened had anything good in them. But I’m starting to identify some patterns. Not quite yet ready to share.  But it’s likely some method to the madness.

That being said the black versions and gold is almost assuredly actually random.

I’m not sure about the red sparkle commie. How many have pulled it and from where?

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #379 on: May 29, 2021, 07:15:47 PM »
None of the Walmart Dims I opened had anything good in them. But I’m starting to identify some patterns. Not quite yet ready to share.  But it’s likely some method to the madness.

That being said the black versions and gold is almost assuredly actually random.

I’m not sure about the red sparkle commie. How many have pulled it and from where?
  The red sparkle Commie I pulled from a 10 pack.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #380 on: May 30, 2021, 02:02:28 AM »

I purchased a Dims from a Walmart this week and got the Sparkle Eviltime.

Offline BobSmith

« Reply #381 on: May 30, 2021, 02:41:25 AM »
I purchased a Dims from a Walmart this week and got the Sparkle Eviltime.
Do you recall what other toppers were in the case?
That’s a semi valuable part of the equation.

Offline studio805

« Reply #382 on: June 09, 2021, 12:33:22 PM »

The same thing just happened to me with a 20 pack. Clearly, someone had opened and didn't like and returned it. Seems it was a pattern for the Alpoo Black top, too. I was able to return it and get my money back but told Amazon what people were doing.

Offline studio805

« Reply #383 on: June 09, 2021, 03:03:48 PM »
I know I've asked this before, and I can't find the post about the 15 packs that had a pattern for the Black top CRAM and COMMIE. Does anyone know these? I found the ALPOO. Thanks in advance.

Offline studio805

« Reply #384 on: June 10, 2021, 02:58:17 PM »
I did get both a black Alpoo and black Commie from a few 15 piece packs.

Do you remember the pattern for the black commie?

anything