Author Topic: World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2  (Read 92041 times)

Offline crackedjerk

Re: World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2
« Reply #175 on: February 05, 2021, 04:13:36 PM »
I just received shipping notice from UPS that ToyWiz has sent the box of 24 cups I ordered back on Jan 5th. At that time, ToyWiz showed a March expected ship date,. This will be my first box of Series 2. We will see if it appears to be the same as what is currently in Target stores, or if it is a new wave.

I ordered a box from an individual and it arrived today.  Haven't even opened it yet, but plan to tonight.  Curious as well if it'll appear to be the same as Target or not.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #176 on: February 05, 2021, 05:22:07 PM »
I ordered a box from an individual and it arrived today.  Haven't even opened it yet, but plan to tonight.  Curious as well if it'll appear to be the same as Target or not.

OK, so I'm trying to post a pic of the two layers of my new box (which does look different than other configurations I've seen, but I can't figure out how to do it.  I know I've done it before, but it's not making sense to me now.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #177 on: February 09, 2021, 02:01:55 PM »
I received my box ordered from ToyWiz today. at first glance, it appears to be the same as those released in Targets. My box configuration is the same as one posted by Patrick earlier in this thread (page 4 bottom most thread). I will open this evening and post results.

https://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=6065.105

UPDATE: I did pull a CHOKIN OF THE SEA sticker out of the 2nd cup opened. Was that available from the Target cups?

I did not pull one out of the multiple cases i opened.

Andrew

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #178 on: February 09, 2021, 02:16:05 PM »
I did not pull one out of the multiple cases i opened.

Andrew
   Andrew, how many boxes did you order from Toywiz? Or are you referring to the Target boxes?

Matt.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #179 on: February 09, 2021, 05:58:02 PM »
I received my box ordered from ToyWiz today. at first glance, it appears to be the same as those released in Targets. My box configuration is the same as one posted by Patrick earlier in this thread (page 4 bottom most thread).

https://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=6065.105

I pulled two clear titles (Poopsie and Boo Hoo). No new minis that weren't reported in Target cups. I did
pull a CHOKIN OF THE SEA sticker out of the 2nd cup opened. Was that available from the Target cups?

Here are the contents: Items in red are checklist rare or items I did not see in Target cups.

top 1st row (left to right)
----------------------------
Dead Bull/BALD-AID/Cheatos/Dims/Hungry Jerl Pancakes/Scrapple
Fright Castle/CHOKIN OF THE SEA/Coldfish/Chimps Ahoy!/Gripe-Nuts/Poopsie (CLEAR)
Baby Poop/CLODLIKE/Antenmann/Pus Pop/Tix/unlucky Charms
Freetoes/SCAPPLE/Lice Cakes/No Tips/Peter Panhandler/Sneeze-It

top 2nd row (left to right)
Chicken Fat/COLDFISH/Bald-Aid/Chokin of the Sea/Hungy Jerk Pucks/Nuttin' Butta
Poopsie/CHIMPS AHOY!/Boo Hoo {CLEAR}/Sludgciclye/Sneer/Spittles
Awful Bits/FOOT GUSHERS/Del Monster Fright Cocktail/Foot Gushers/Hurts/Siesta
Dr. Ono/GO-DIRT/Dork/Fright Castle/Sunstroke Creature Crackers/Thefty

top 3rd row (left to right)
Bling Pup/GUTTERADE/Foot Gushers/Milk Foam/Snots/Zit Kat
Dims/SPITTLES/Antenmanns/Chimps Ahoy!/Pollydent/Windhex
Clodlike/LAME BOY/Bling Pup/Chicken Fat/Lame Boy/Sludgsicle
Lame Boy/FROSTED SNAKES/Awful Bits/Clodlike/Kramp Macaroni and Geese/Top-Secret

bottom 1st row (left to right)
Evil Time/CHEAPOS/Chimps Ahoy!/Delinquent/Top-Secret/Unlucky Charms
Sneer/FREETOES/Alpoo/Antenmann/Kramp Macaroni and Geese/No-Tops
Siesta/THEFTY/Bald-Aid/Cheapos/Hungry Jerk Pancakes/Lice Cakes
Thefty/SLACKER JACK/Anvil/Blunder/Gripe-Nuts.Nuttin' Butta

bottom 2nd row (left to right)
Aquaflush/UNLUCKY CHARMS/Fright Castle/Hurts/Lame Boy/Sludgsicle
Top-Secret/DIMS/Anvil/Freetoes/Sunstroke Creature Crackers/Trix
Scarburst/MILK FOAM/EvilTime/Foot Gushers/Sneez-It/Snots
Kramp Macaroni and Geese/CHEAPIOS/Cheapos/Dims/Hungray Jerk Pucks/Top-Secret

bottom 3rd row (left to right)
Milk Foam/TOP-SECRET/Chicken Fat/right Castle/Nuttin' Butta/Sunsroke Creature Crackers
Ultra Blight/SWEAT HARD/Awful Bits/Sludgsicle/Snots/Thefty
Pollydent/HAIRY COMBS/Anvil/Delinquent/Lame Boy/Milk Foam
Chef Girl-Ardee/GRIPE-NUTS/Alpoo/Pllydent/Snots/Tix
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Online Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #180 on: February 09, 2021, 08:00:13 PM »
Dead Bull/BALD-AID/Cheatos/Dims/Hungry Jerl Pancakes/Scrapple
Fright Castle/CHOKIN OF THE SEA/Coldfish/Chimps Ahoy!/Gripe-Nuts/Poopsie (CLEAR)
Baby Poop/CLODLIKE/Antenmann/Pus Pop/Tix/unlucky Charms
Freetoes/SCAPPLE/Lice Cakes/No Tips/Peter Panhandler/Sneeze-It

looking at my notes, (and swapping front to back row numbering), I see that all my stickers in that box arrangement were identical to what you list -
except the one under Fright Castle, which was a Del Monster and not a Chokin in the Sea

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #181 on: February 10, 2021, 03:32:12 AM »
looking at my notes, (and swapping front to back row numbering), I see that all my stickers in that box arrangement were identical to what you list -
except the one under Fright Castle, which was a Del Monster and not a Chokin in the Sea

That’s interesting. So perhaps the Chokin sticker is exclusive to the ToyWiz release. I didn’t see it listed on eBay when the Target releases where the only available.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #182 on: February 10, 2021, 03:34:42 AM »
   Andrew, how many boxes did you order from Toywiz? Or are you referring to the Target boxes?

Matt.
Target boxes.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #183 on: February 10, 2021, 03:37:58 AM »
That’s interesting. So perhaps the Chokin sticker is exclusive to the ToyWiz release. I didn’t see it listed on eBay when the Target releases where the only available.

That sounds like like a Super Insult Marketing move.  So all I need to do to complete my sticker collection is drop $160 on a case from Toy Wiz that has nothing else I need right ?  I will get right on that...........

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #184 on: February 10, 2021, 11:40:21 AM »
   I was looking for a few 3D's to complete sets today and hit four Targets, because of the Del Monster sticker being switched to Chokin' I decided to also grab what I thought might have them I ended up getting another red sparkle of Cram and Alpoo and then I was able to find the two Boo Hoo's and a regular Cram I also thought how weird it was that of the 5 cups looking for the Del Monster I actually ended up finding another Chokin' same everything inside including another sparkle Poopsie.  I'm now curious as to how much the Chokin' sticker would go for on Ebay.  I'm thinking of selling starting at a very high price and see what happens if it doesn't sell then no loss.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #185 on: February 11, 2021, 07:58:58 AM »
Just hit a Target and they had three cases of Series 2. Purchased three Fright Castels and pulled 1 Chokin of the Sea.  It had the Clear Poopsie also.

Psyched to be done with these stickers for Series 2!  Thanks to Scot and Matt for providing intel that they are out there.

Andrew

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #186 on: February 11, 2021, 08:49:25 AM »
Just hit a Target and they had three cases of Series 2. Purchased three Fright Castels and pulled 1 Chokin of the Sea.  It had the Clear Poopsie also.

Psyched to be done with these stickers for Series 2!  Thanks to Scot and Matt for providing intel that they are out there.

Andrew

The new cases don't have any of the 10 not yet released minis, just the missing sticker, right?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 09:34:16 AM by RawGoo »

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #187 on: February 11, 2021, 09:13:31 AM »
Although I have no interest in trying to collect these, I was at an FYE store last week and saw that they had some that were "Buy One, Get a Second One Half Off".  The price though, for one cup, was $7.99.  So two would cost you about $12.  I guess that brings it pretty much in line with what Walmart and Target are charging?
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline drono

« Reply #188 on: February 11, 2021, 09:26:47 AM »
The new cases don't have any of the 10 missing minis, just the missing sticker, right?

Which 10 are missing?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #189 on: February 11, 2021, 09:36:58 AM »
Which 10 are missing?

I changed my wording to "not yet released."

From the master list, these are the 10:
Barnum's Manimals
Fib
Frosted Snakes
Grand Theft Audio
Hairy Combs
Jerkens
Nutti-Brain
Slacker Jack
Slop Tarts
Sweathard

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #190 on: February 11, 2021, 09:38:39 AM »
The new cases don't have any of the 10 missing minis, just the missing sticker, right?

So in the past few days, I think we've found that the Chokin sticker was in the Target boxes also. It just seems to be kinda rare,  whether intentional or not. Andrew reporting getting one from Target, I pulled it from a ToyWiz box. I think Matt pulled it from both places. 

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #191 on: February 11, 2021, 09:40:07 AM »
Which 10 are missing?
   The 10 missing 3D minis are: Hairy Combs, Sweat Hard, Barnum's Manimals, Fib, Jerksen's, Frosted Snakes, Slacker Jack, Slop Tarts, Nutti-Brain, and Grand Theft Audio.

Matt.

• Administrator
« Reply #192 on: February 11, 2021, 10:14:24 AM »
and the Black plastic Rares too. Maybe these will show up in Wave 2 with the other 10 titles?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #193 on: February 11, 2021, 12:07:12 PM »
and the Black plastic Rares too. Maybe these will show up in Wave 2 with the other 10 titles?

(Image removed from quote.)

They changed those to red Sparkles. They will never be issued as shown in the pics.  They probably did that as a cost cutting move by making the Really rares and the Red Sparkles that came in the multipacks at the same time.

Andrew

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #194 on: February 11, 2021, 12:39:53 PM »
They changed those to red Sparkles. They will never be issued as shown in the pics.  They probably did that as a cost cutting move by making the Really rares and the Red Sparkles that came in the multipacks at the same time.

Andrew
  Yep, that sucks I was really digging the look of the black Commie.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #195 on: February 11, 2021, 06:23:14 PM »
There was an "ad sheet" released for series 1 of the minis.  Did anyone ever see one for series 2?

• Administrator
« Reply #196 on: February 11, 2021, 06:46:49 PM »
They changed those to red Sparkles. They will never be issued as shown in the pics.
Andrew
Sure, Changed for Wave 1.
But never say never with Super Insult.
You KNOW there’s more nonsense to come from them down the line.

Offline drono

« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2021, 01:50:20 PM »
   The 10 missing 3D minis are: Hairy Combs, Sweat Hard, Barnum's Manimals, Fib, Jerksen's, Frosted Snakes, Slacker Jack, Slop Tarts, Nutti-Brain, and Grand Theft Audio.

I've only been buying from eBay and forum members.  Right now I need six that have been released: Chef Girl ar dee, Commie, Cram, Dead Bull, Del Monster, and Dr. Ono.  Looking at eBay, there aren't a lot of these, and they're not in the multiple mini lots.  Are these six particularly rarer than the other 56 that have been released?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2021, 02:19:20 PM »
Those titles are not rare. Its just the same ones keep being sold on ebay that come from the cups with the chases.

Andrew

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #199 on: February 15, 2021, 04:35:54 PM »
Here is my case from Toy Wiz - at least this time I got some harder to find minis -
Top - Foot gushers - sticker Cram - Scrapple, Hungry Jerks Pucks, Pus, Coldfish
Dims - Delinquent Spinach - Del Monster, Peter Pain, Spittles, Siesta
Lame Boy - Ditch Boy - Thefty, Windhex, Dork, Zit Kat
Trix - Dr Ono - Milk Foam, Chokin in the Sea, Bling Pup, Clodlike
No Tips - Duncan Aide - Dims, Foot Gushers, Pollydent, Alpoo
Bald Aid - Eviltime - Lame Boy, Hungry Jerk classic, Trix, Chicken Fat
Blunder - Fibs - Cheapios, Sneeze-It, Cram, Gloom
Hurts - Fright Guard - Commie, Hungry Jerk Picks, Antemann, Chimps Ahoy
Sneezit - Hungry Jerk Pucks - Nutta Butter, Sludgicle, Cheapies, No Tip
Cheapios - Hungry Jerk classic - Blunder, Chimps Ahoy, Snots, Boo Hoo sparkle
Chimps Ahoy - Jerkens soap - Antemanns, Mac and Geese, top Secret, Hunts
Anemanns - Moo Believe - Fright Guard, Freetoes, Lice Cakes, Sunstroke

Pollydent - Snots - Lice Cakes, Sunstroke, Snots, Baby Poop sparkle
Chicken Fat - Ultra Blight - Nutta Butter, Eviltime, Top Secret, Siesta
Awful Bits - Commie - Thefty, Mac & Geese, Milk Foam,
Delinquent Spinach - Boo Hoo - Chicken Fat, Pollydent, Fright Castle, Anvil
Top Secret - Gloom - Awful Bits, Trix, Freetoes, Antemanns
Mac & Geese - Poopsie - Deliquent Spinach, Lice Cakes, Sneez-It

Will update more later
A

Offline Swiski

« Reply #200 on: February 16, 2021, 10:42:29 AM »
Did you guys see the Super Insult teaser on Facebook for GPK minis?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #201 on: February 20, 2021, 04:58:39 AM »
Did you guys see the Super Insult teaser on Facebook for GPK minis?

These will be 6 Carded Figures with Mini Stickers. They are all on Pre-Sale at Toy Wiz with Adam Bomb being Sold Out (No Surprise). Ships in April.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #202 on: February 20, 2021, 05:03:01 AM »
Regarding Series 2 at WalMart; Be advised that these will only be stocked in roughly half the stores.   This makes it much more laborious to track these down than at Target which stocks them in ALL stores. I think we will see them in Late March at WalMart and will post if I hear different.  My sense is that the Missing Rare Clear Sparkle EvilTime and Really Rare Red Sparkle Commie will be WalMart Exclusives like Exceedrin and Big Loogie Rares were.

Andrew

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #203 on: February 20, 2021, 07:59:43 AM »
Regarding Series 2 at WalMart; Be advised that these will only be stocked in roughly half the stores.   This makes it much more laborious to track these down than at Target which stocks them in ALL stores. I think we will see them in Late March at WalMart and will post if I hear different.  My sense is that the Missing Rare Clear Sparkle EvilTime and Really Rare Red Sparkle Commie will be WalMart Exclusives like Exceedrin and Big Loogie Rares were.

Andrew

How do you know they'll be at only half the walmarts?  I wonder who makes that decision.  I've had pretty good luck at finding the minis at most walmarts I've been to, but the big one nearest me has never had any. 

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #204 on: February 20, 2021, 08:02:50 AM »
I bought a case of series 2 minis from a woman, Deborah Greenough, that I "met" on Facebook.  While I didn't get the case right away (Target got them first), she did sell it at a fair price, packed it very carefully, and communicated well.  She just sent me a message that series 2 10-, 15-, 20-, and 25-packs are available for preorder from her and expected in late March.  I hope this post will show:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/RyleesAtticToys/permalink/3676187369128979/

Additionally, she said series 3 is expected this summer.  I asked if she had any additional info about series 3, but she did not. 

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #205 on: February 20, 2021, 08:19:17 AM »
I bought a case of series 2 minis from a woman, Deborah Greenough, that I "met" on Facebook.  While I didn't get the case right away (Target got them first), she did sell it at a fair price, packed it very carefully, and communicated well.  She just sent me a message that series 2 10-, 15-, 20-, and 25-packs are available for preorder from her and expected in late March.  I hope this post will show:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/RyleesAtticToys/permalink/3676187369128979/

Additionally, she said series 3 is expected this summer.  I asked if she had any additional info about series 3, but she did not.

SI should at least have made the effort to use all Series 2 minis in their advertising mock ups.  Looks like mostly Series 1, except for a few in the 25 pack.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 08:43:01 AM by RawGoo »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #206 on: February 20, 2021, 08:42:32 AM »
SI should at least have made the effort to use all Series 2 minis in their advertising mock ups.  Looks like mostly Series 1, except for a few in the 25 pack.

I noticed that too.  Strange.  It would have made more sense if it was simply all series 1 stuff rather than, like 5% of series 2.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #207 on: February 20, 2021, 08:43:29 AM »
I noticed that too.  Strange.  It would have made more sense if it was simply all series 1 stuff rather than, like 5% of series 2.

I wonder how the 10 packs will fit 10 minis in what looks like a 9 compartment pack.  Lots of toothpaste titles?  And, they only show 1 sticker, where I would have expected 2.  Maybe this will be the kind you have to order to get certain "common" minis and/or stickers?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 08:57:23 AM by RawGoo »

• Administrator
« Reply #208 on: February 20, 2021, 08:44:22 AM »
here's the full image of the blisters

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #209 on: February 20, 2021, 10:30:42 AM »
So do we think the "Exclusive Chase Mini's" in these will be another set of Red Sparkles? There are only two unreleased Rares (Eviltime and Commie) so I don't expect those to be excusive to these packs. 

anything