Wacky Packages Discussion > General Wacky Packages Discussion

World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2

(1/121) > >>

DrDeal:
Here is the reply I received from Super Impulse after letting them know the last mini's from Series 1 are not showing up anywhere.
I figured its time to start a new thread since we are moving to Series 2 shortly. Time will tell if we ever get to finish Series 1.

Good morning Andrew

Series one is now sold out and discontinued, series 2 should arrive around Jan 18th with 80 plus new items to collect.

bp1958:
 So the 3 missing ones will not be issued?   This is a real trust issue.   

faustxxx:

--- Quote from: bp1958 on January 07, 2021, 06:32:00 AM --- So the 3 missing ones will not be issued?   This is a real trust issue.   

--- End quote ---
  No kidding, SI seems to be dodging the question of the missing items with every attempt from us. SI better hit series 2 out of the park to keep me enthused. I wonder if we all took the time to send them a request for the missing items short of demanding them if that would change anything. I have all my 3D's sitting out to take a nice picture of the set and now I feel like not giving 2 sh#t's about doing that now.

bp1958:
I don't see how series 1 can end.  There will be returns from vendors that will in likelihood show up somewhere in a future release.  I can't see Target and Walmart not return overstock for credits.  And, what about that massive $1 rollback display from WI a few weeks ago.....  Haven't seen a confirmation or who bought it all yet.

DrDeal:
I have Bristol PA which is where the SI HQ is located in my sales territory. Maybe we can stage a "Where Are My Wackys?" Protest in front of their offices one afternoon.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version