Author Topic: World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2  (Read 92043 times)

Offline DrDeal

World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2
« on: January 07, 2021, 05:38:29 AM »
Here is the reply I received from Super Impulse after letting them know the last mini's from Series 1 are not showing up anywhere.
I figured its time to start a new thread since we are moving to Series 2 shortly. Time will tell if we ever get to finish Series 1.

Good morning Andrew

Series one is now sold out and discontinued, series 2 should arrive around Jan 18th with 80 plus new items to collect.

Offline bp1958

Re: World's Smallest Wacky Packages Mini's Series 2
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 06:32:00 AM »
 So the 3 missing ones will not be issued?   This is a real trust issue.   

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 07:17:09 AM »
So the 3 missing ones will not be issued?   This is a real trust issue.   
  No kidding, SI seems to be dodging the question of the missing items with every attempt from us. SI better hit series 2 out of the park to keep me enthused. I wonder if we all took the time to send them a request for the missing items short of demanding them if that would change anything. I have all my 3D's sitting out to take a nice picture of the set and now I feel like not giving 2 sh#t's about doing that now.

Offline bp1958

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 09:30:18 AM »
I don't see how series 1 can end.  There will be returns from vendors that will in likelihood show up somewhere in a future release.  I can't see Target and Walmart not return overstock for credits.  And, what about that massive $1 rollback display from WI a few weeks ago.....  Haven't seen a confirmation or who bought it all yet.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 02:00:21 PM »
I have Bristol PA which is where the SI HQ is located in my sales territory. Maybe we can stage a "Where Are My Wackys?" Protest in front of their offices one afternoon.....

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 03:28:24 PM »
I have Bristol PA which is where the SI HQ is located in my sales territory. Maybe we can stage a "Where Are My Wackys?" Protest in front of their offices one afternoon.....

Funny you said that because I thought of banging on their doors to get the missing 3 minis, but they don’t have individual minis according to them.

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 04:39:09 PM »
On the fence about whether I’m giving them any more money - as a completion at this really irks me

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2021, 07:21:26 PM »
what about those hanging 15-packs and 20-packs that they had on their site a little
while back?  I believe the latest update was that they weren't for sale just quite yet,
but when they come out, maybe they'll have the last few remaining titles?

Wishful thinking, I know....

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2021, 01:54:22 AM »
what about those hanging 15-packs and 20-packs that they had on their site a little
while back?  I believe the latest update was that they weren't for sale just quite yet,
but when they come out, maybe they'll have the last few remaining titles?

Wishful thinking, I know....
I certainly hope you are right.

Offline dth1971

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2021, 04:06:43 AM »
Do Five Below stores sell these?

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2021, 04:15:57 AM »
Do Five Below stores sell these?
Not yet. But I bet that’s where the 15 or 29 piece packs will show up.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2021, 10:22:51 AM »
On the fence about whether I’m giving them any more money - as a completion at this really irks me

After the Series 1 debacle, I'm not chasing Series 2.   Not no way.   Not no how. 

As much as I like the product, it ain't worth it.  I feel lucky to have obtained all the Original Series titles from Series 1 except for Jail-O.   

BTW, I still want to trade!   How about two Big Loogies for a Jail-O?
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2021, 10:59:19 AM »
After the Series 1 debacle, I'm not chasing Series 2.   Not no way.   Not no how. 

As much as I like the product, it ain't worth it.  I feel lucky to have obtained all the Original Series titles from Series 1 except for Jail-O.   

BTW, I still want to trade!   How about two Big Loogies for a Jail-O?

At this point I doubt you could trade 12 Loogies for a Jail-O.  That ship has sailed.   

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2021, 11:48:26 AM »
At this point I doubt you could trade 12 Loogies for a Jail-O.  That ship has sailed.

SI sucks.

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2021, 08:53:39 PM »
Big Loogies are in which cup?  I have had much luck with Moron salt and Exceedrins but still haven't found a big Loogie. Found two jail-o but not a crust or a boredom. 

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2021, 03:12:23 AM »
Big Loogies are in which cup?  I have had much luck with Moron salt and Exceedrins but still haven't found a big Loogie. Found two jail-o but not a crust or a boredom.

Every Putrid topped cup in WalMart Wave 3 has a Loogie in it. I have found 9 in the same store.

Andrew

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2021, 04:27:32 AM »
This from Super Impulse on Instagram and Facebook yesterday:

The #WackyChase continues! Now you can grab these Series 2 Wacky Packages Minis at @Target stores.   Caveat Emptor.

If I see a case it will probably leave the store with me.......

Andrew

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2021, 05:54:04 AM »
  No kidding, SI seems to be dodging the question of the missing items with every attempt from us. SI better hit series 2 out of the park to keep me enthused. I wonder if we all took the time to send them a request for the missing items short of demanding them if that would change anything. I have all my 3D's sitting out to take a nice picture of the set and now I feel like not giving 2 sh#t's about doing that now.
I don't see why any of you would consider spending a penny on series 2 unless you don't care about completing the set.  SI has flat out committed fraud with series 1 and should be taken to court.  Their at store advertising and online advertising were flat out lies, you could not get advertised titles in the cups you were buying and ROTZ is firmly advertised in the target display case and no such title could be pulled from a cup.  They have stopped replying to me as I called out I know no answers will ever actually be coming from them, I was proven right.  you guys should be way more vocal on the SI facebook page.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Swiski

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2021, 08:47:31 AM »
This from Super Impulse on Instagram and Facebook yesterday:

The #WackyChase continues! Now you can grab these Series 2 Wacky Packages Minis at @Target stores.   Caveat Emptor.

If I see a case it will probably leave the store with me.......

Andrew

Looking forward to sightings of these! I'll grab 1 or 2 packs for posterity. Not collecting these seriously.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2021, 09:04:25 AM »

Which cup(s) had the jail-O in them?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2021, 12:49:48 PM »
Series 2 full case found in a Eastern PA Target this afternoon.  I purchased the full case. I have not opened anything yet. The Windhex visible on top looks pretty cool.

Andrew

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2021, 12:53:00 PM »
Series 2 full case found in a Eastern PA Target this afternoon.  I purchased the full case. I have not opened anything yet. The Windhex visible on top looks pretty cool.

Andrew

Wow, no rest for the weary with these guys,
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2021, 01:48:21 PM »
Opened the top half of the case so far.   46 different mini's (13 Dupes) and 12 different stickers (All Old Skool)  1 Rare Mini: Baby Poop Crystal.

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2021, 01:55:41 PM »
Opened the top half of the case so far.   46 different mini's (13 Dupes) and 12 different stickers (All Old Skool)  1 Rare Mini: Baby Poop Crystal.

Can you post pics of the checklist when you get the chance?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2021, 02:17:35 PM »
   Are you logging what each cup contains? Sounds like the collation looks better.

Logging it all.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2021, 03:09:53 PM »
Case opened: 61 Different Mini's. 57 Dupes.  2 Rare Mini's: Peter Panhandle Sparkle and Baby Poop Sparkle.
Checklist has 6 Rare (Sparkle): Poopsie, Eviltime,  Boo Hoo, Scrapple, Peter Pan Handle,  Baby Poop
                    3 Really Rare (Black):  Alpoo,  Cram,  Commie
                    1 Fuggetaboutit Rare (Gold): Windhex

13 Old Skool Stickers, 9 New Skool Stickers, 2 Stickers of titles not on the Mini List:  Smellios and Blisterine.

Some problems with the checklist:   All Brain Listed on the Old Skool Side; but Unlucky Charms is pictured.
Some New Skool Titles are on the Old Skool Side: Bald-Aid, Hairy Combs,  Gripe Nuts to name a few.
Some Old Skool Titles are on the New Skool Side:  Freetoes,  Windhex,  Cheapios.

All the Rares are variants of regular Mini's which is great IMO.  I logged the contents of the cups and will post it later.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 04:54:20 PM by DrDeal »

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2021, 03:15:44 PM »

Andrew

I guess they allowed you to purchase the display case without a problem, which is good.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2021, 03:39:53 PM »
I guess they allowed you to purchase the display case without a problem, which is good.

I went to self checkout. The person working that area did not intervene.  They have intervened once in the past. I can usually do it.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2021, 05:07:09 PM »
I went to self checkout. The person working that area did not intervene.  They have intervened once in the past. I can usually do it.
I've heard multiple instances recently of folks not being able to buy multiple packs of rack pack cards (such as GPK), limiting them to only 1 pack sometimes, when going through regular checkout lanes. Crazy

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2021, 06:58:20 PM »
Logging it all.

Did you get a feel whether cups showing the same title had the same contents?

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2021, 07:11:32 PM »
Big Loogies are in which cup?
The one with National Spittoon. Bwahahahaha.

Offline Liptorn

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2021, 07:49:43 PM »
Looks like Andrew has the only box on earth so far.
None are on Ebay and nobody else on here is reporting
finding any yet

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2021, 02:01:35 AM »
Which cup(s) had the jail-O in them?

I remember reading that Dr. Pooper had a Jail-O.   Are there any other topper titles that yielded a Jail-O?    Hello.   tap tap tap.   I s this thing on?   

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2021, 05:41:53 AM »
Liking the fact that I got 61 different regular mini's out of my Series 2 case.  Instant collection. I still only have 58 regular mini's from Series 1. Hopefully that will change with the 15 and 20 packs from Series 1. Nice to see the Rare's being variants of Regular Mini's. I doubt I will go after the Rare's this time around. So it should be affordable to acquire a full set of the unique titles in the Mini's.   The stickers look to be random from what I was told by another member who purchased 3 cases. That is different from how they did it with series 1. So when I spot another full case it will go home with me. They probably did 10 non-mini stickers like last time. I pulled two stickers so far that are not on the mini list and have heard of one other title (Moobaline)

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2021, 10:18:26 AM »
Series 2 minis are on eBay