Author Topic: Why does the ANS7 album from cost less than the other wacky albums from Topps?  (Read 2814 times)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
I just got in my shipment of ANS7 stuff from Topps and I ordered the ANS7 album. It looks as good as the other albums Topps is selling. Why is it cheaper? I also had to order another postcard album. My other one is getting so fat it's time to use one album for the first 5 series and start a new one with series 6. These postcards are the best!

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
I just got in my shipment of ANS7 stuff from Topps and I ordered the ANS7 album. It looks as good as the other albums Topps is selling. Why is it cheaper? I also had to order another postcard album. My other one is getting so fat it's time to use one album for the first 5 series and start a new one with series 6. These postcards are the best!

The wax wrapper and postage stamps make them cost more. Not sure about the ANS earlier album which did not have a bonus item. Maybe it has more sleeves.

Offline Plan 9

The wax wrapper and postage stamps make them cost more. Not sure about the ANS earlier album which did not have a bonus item. Maybe it has more sleeves.
Doesn't the new album have a bonus sticker?

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Doesn't the new album have a bonus sticker?
Yes, it has one bonus sticker.

Offline HeadAndBoulders

Yes, it has one bonus sticker.
Has anyone posted a full size image of the bonus sticker in the album yet?

anything