Author Topic: Printing My 1/1 Jay Lynch Sketch Card for Profit !  (Read 2208 times)

Offline CherryBombs

Printing My 1/1 Jay Lynch Sketch Card for Profit !
« on: December 23, 2020, 09:45:08 PM »
The profiteers have stolen my Jay Lynch sketch card image from eBay and created their own " Jay Day Limited " Cards for sale on eBay... this is the third card I've seen this year ! After researching... it appears this seller has changed his user ID once again this month... as to throw off potential links to previous sales by unsuspecting newbs. And to profit off of the passing of Jay is morally reprehensible !!! They have no shame or morals in regards to the Wacky community or the people they continue to defraud on eBay. I have posted the link to see the deceptive history of user ID changes to keep one step ahead and continuing to scam people ! Caveat emptor hopefully he gets what's coming to him once and for all... I like the 50/50 as to imply limited printing and scarcity... nice touch schmuck !

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Wacky-Packages-VERY-RARE-Series-7-Color-Jay-Lynch-Self-Portrait-Sketch/202645794005?hash=item2f2ea16cd5:g:f9gAAOSwFb5aQCpE

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lost-Wacky-Packages-GPK-Creator-JAY-LYNCH-1st-amp-2nd-Annual-JAY-DAY-Cards-Limited-/164515800348?nma=true&si=d%252B5q%252FWwFVcSLeCqActSwTXuXkLQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 11:35:32 PM by CherryBombs »
eBay ID: vintage-trading-cards

Offline 70s_Kid

Re: Printing My 1/1 Jay Lynch Sketch Card for Profit !
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 12:18:33 PM »
So, that sketch card is a repro of the one done by Topps?

Offline CherryBombs

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 12:32:50 PM »
So, that sketch card is a repro of the one done by Topps?

No the sketch card was pulled by me from a Topps LE Postcard set and the image was stolen from me on eBay to create the fake Jay Day memorial card

Offline CherryBombs

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 12:42:59 PM »
It me leaves to wonder what else is being printed and passed off as an officially licensed Topps product and why the need to keep changing user id's on eBay... It appears the profiteers are now in the printing business and I would trust nothing purchased from them at all... caveat emptor !

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 06:24:20 AM »
Another interesting thing is that the seller is advertising the card as a Jay self-portrait, but it's actually the character from "Old Spikes" deodorant. I'm not sure if they're even aware of that.

Offline ToadallyDude

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 11:02:24 PM »
This stinks!  Jay, if you're out there, man... you know where to direct the lightning bolts. 

anything