Author Topic: Black Top Rare Commie Wacky Mini Series 2  (Read 2680 times)

Offline studio805

Black Top Rare Commie Wacky Mini Series 2
« on: September 30, 2021, 02:51:21 PM »
I'm looking to buy a black top rare commie wacky mini. Can't find them on eBay, so I thought I would check here. I have some things to trade, but happy to buy at the right price.

Offline wacky4wackys

Re: Black Top Rare Commie Wacky Mini Series 2
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 10:49:03 AM »
Hi! I just got one in a 20 pack purchased from Amazon.  (Sorry not selling but was thrilled to get it and thought this info may be helpful.)  First I opened a regular Commie and was certain I would never get the black one since they put the regular one in and the last one I opened was the black one.  It was very exciting.  Best of luck! 

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2021, 10:50:31 AM »
Hi! I just got one in a 20 pack purchased from Amazon.  (Sorry not selling but was thrilled to get it and thought this info may be helpful.)  First I opened a regular Commie and was certain I would never get the black one since they put the regular one in and the last one I opened was the black one.  It was very exciting.  Best of luck!

Congrats!!

Offline studio805

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 09:30:40 AM »

Congrats! Did you by any chance see a pattern in the 20 pack? Record the minis that were on display?