Author Topic: Any Wacky News Sites?  (Read 1768 times)

Offline rebelx0024

Any Wacky News Sites?
« on: October 08, 2020, 12:31:53 PM »
Hey guys, a Wacky-related question I had: is there a good Wacky news site out there, akin to GPKnews.com for GPKs?  It'd be nice to see the latest Wacky goings-on all aggregated in one location.
 Thanks.

Offline 70s_Kid

Re: Any Wacky News Sites?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 12:47:17 PM »
your on it right now

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 05:33:12 PM »
your on it right now

I agree, I get more info here than any other source but I do also like the Wacky Packages and More Facebook group and the EvoMasher”s Wacky Packages Marketplace Facebook page.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 06:46:32 PM »
There used to be multiple fan sites, most of which were fairly well developed.  I remember frequenting John Mann’s site in the early days, for example.  But I don’t think any are still around, or at least they haven’t been kept up-to-date in years.  While some might still appreciate a website loaded with images of stickers, sheets, boxes, etc., which was the strong suit of those older fan sites, the most seasoned collectors seem to gravitate mainly to the latest news, new releases and such, which is probably why this forum has endured the longest.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 06:43:53 AM »
I agree, I get more info here than any other source but I do also like the Wacky Packages and More Facebook group and the EvoMasher”s Wacky Packages Marketplace Facebook page.

Amen brother.  Aaaaayyyyymen.   
Send me your borderless wackys!

anything