Author Topic: Wacky PackagesMini 3d Website and......  (Read 2370 times)

Offline vahsurfer

Wacky PackagesMini 3d Website and......
« on: September 01, 2020, 03:17:23 PM »
I just came across this:

https://wackypackagesminis.com/

NOW, my disappointment is that Walmart :sad: had none today and according to this website, late October in Walmart checkout lanes under where to buy..... :sad:

I was hoping to start part 2 of the Journey tonight......

Richard
#StayWacky

Re: Wacky PackagesMini 3d Website and......
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2020, 07:17:24 PM »
Also really wished they released the official sticker insert list :/

Offline Swiski

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 07:25:00 PM »
I just came across this:

https://wackypackagesminis.com/

NOW, my disappointment is that Walmart :sad: had none today and according to this website, late October in Walmart checkout lanes under where to buy..... :sad:

I was hoping to start part 2 of the Journey tonight......

Richard
#StayWacky

Nice website! I caught one error so far - when I click on the button to see them all, they have the ANS Skimpy in both the Old Skool and ANS galleries.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2020, 02:54:20 AM »
The info on WalMart putting these in the checkout lanes is great news. The card sections are a mess as they are maintained by Rack Jobbers who come once per week and less now due to Covid.. The checkout lanes are maintained by the front end staff and have a tight planogram.

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2020, 09:23:37 AM »
when I click on the button to see them all, they have the ANS Skimpy in both the Old Skool and ANS galleries.
And why is Putrid Cat Chow under "New Skool"?

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2020, 09:37:05 AM »
I'm sure they did it for a cool effect, but it would have been incredible if the Cracked Animals
had the "handle" as it is being shown on the site.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2020, 03:25:05 AM »
I have informed them of the Website error.  Here is my latest email. Let's see what they say in reply.

Andrew

Hi Susan,

Nice Website. You need to correct one error. Skimpy has an Old Skool and New Skool Version. You picture the New Skool Version in both the Old and New Skool section.You need to show the Old Skool Version in the Old Skool Section.   Also,  could you please consider adding the Stickers to site? They are just as important as the Mini's to the Wacky Collectors.We would appreciate a Checklist of all the Stickers that make up the group of 75 you mentioned so we can know what to look for.  It's impossible to hunt for the stickers if you don't have a checklist.

Thanks,

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2020, 04:30:41 AM »
I have informed them of the Website error.  Here is my latest email. Let's see what they say in reply.

Andrew

Hi Susan,

Nice Website. You need to correct one error. Skimpy has an Old Skool and New Skool Version. You picture the New Skool Version in both the Old and New Skool section.You need to show the Old Skool Version in the Old Skool Section.   Also,  could you please consider adding the Stickers to site? They are just as important as the Mini's to the Wacky Collectors.We would appreciate a Checklist of all the Stickers that make up the group of 75 you mentioned so we can know what to look for.  It's impossible to hunt for the stickers if you don't have a checklist.

Thanks,
Thank you for asking for the sticker checklist for us.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2020, 04:59:03 AM »
Thank you for asking for the sticker checklist for us.

Yes, thanks!!

anything