Author Topic: Wacky Series 3 Mini Cases  (Read 3744 times)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Wacky Series 3 Mini Cases
« on: January 29, 2022, 02:15:10 AM »
Several people asked me about where I ordered my sealed case of Series 3 Wacky minis, and I am glad to be able to tell you all that the small company is Rylee's Attic, and they are planning to place another order from Super Impulse.  On the forum, they are now RAVinyls, and their email address is ravinylsandminis@gmail.com.

They can still order Wacky Series 2 and 3 cases ($108.99/case), as well as GPKs ($120/case), World's Smallest S4 and S5 and Micro Toybox S1.  Shipping varies by location.

They plan to place the order Sunday evening, so if you are interested in anything, now's the time to contact them.

Re: Wacky Series 3 Mini Cases
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 11:56:16 AM »
Thank you. I placed my order for 2 cases with them.

( Prior to toy wiz telling me that they were not getting them until July).
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 11:58:15 AM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Offline JailOJohn

• Sticking Wackys on Furniture since 1973...
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022, 07:00:56 AM »
Thanks for the tip. I am ordering a case from them today…Come on, Pupsi or Mountain Goo….I was gonna order via Toy Wiz, but they cant seem to decide whether they are getting minis in February or July

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2022, 08:37:59 AM »
Deborah sent me this message last night to post for her:

Hello everyone...Deborah from Rylee's Attic. I will be placing my third order by end-of-day tomorrow 1/30/2022. Super Impulse has stated that they are facing a two to three week delay in shipping as they are still backlogged from the holidays but hopefully they can ship sooner. This will probably be my last order for a bit.

WPS3 cases of 24 pieces are $108.99 plus s/h. I will be accepting PayPal (with fee) or FB Pay for these orders. You have the option of paying in full or making a 25% deposit. If you plan to, or have already, sent me an email please make sure I have your zip code and preferred method of payment so that I can give you an exact total for your order.

I am also ordering cases of GPK S1, Micro ToyBox S1, WS S4 and S5, as well as the WS GPK Micro Figures S2. If you are interested in any of those then please include in your email to me.

RAVinylsandminis@gmail.com

Thank you all for allowing me to join your Forum!

Deborah

Offline RAVinyls

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2022, 08:48:24 AM »
Happy Sunday!  Pre-orders for the WPS3 cases will close at 9 pm est time. Anyone who has not sent me their zip code and preferred payment method will be Removed from the list.

I do this because I don't want to over order.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2022, 11:07:46 AM »
Happy Sunday!  Pre-orders for the WPS3 cases will close at 9 pm est time. Anyone who has not sent me their zip code and preferred payment method will be Removed from the list.

Welcome to the forum Deborah.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2022, 11:12:04 AM »

Congrats on your first post!!

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2022, 03:12:21 PM »

I ordered one case from her and I can vouch for her. Super nice and awesome to deal with. Price was good as well. This way I avoid ALL the time and gas driving around looking for these maybe to only find them picked over or not find them at all. Plus You get the display case so its a no brainer.
Bid thanks to Raw Goo for sharing her contact with us and a huge thank you to Deborah for helping us all out with this.

Jeff

Offline RAVinyls

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2022, 03:21:45 PM »
Hello Everyone!

Just a reminder that my pre-order for WPS3 (and the other items) will close at 9 p.m. est - which is about 2 hrs and 41 minutes. And even if you sent me an email - I can't count you in unless you have responded with your quantity, zip code, and payment preferred (FB Pay or PayPal).

Thanks to those of you who have already completed this process with me.

Happy Sunday evening!

Offline RAVinyls

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2022, 05:55:49 PM »
CLOSED: I ordered a couple of extra cases just in case. THANKS to everyone who placed an pre-order with me. I hope to see a 2 to 3 week turn around on this order ( dependent on SI).

I will be sure to post updates here in the Forum as well as on my FB Sales Page.

Deborah

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2022, 10:23:39 AM »
I agree with All Brain…kudos to Deborah fir taking orders at a fair price…and to pat for the tip. It stinks having to wait a couple of weeks, but minis haven’t hit the targets yet, and thus time of year, it can be a hassle in the Midwest or Northeast driving around to a bunch of stores….

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2022, 11:29:01 AM »
I agree with All Brain…kudos to Deborah fir taking orders at a fair price…and to pat for the tip. It stinks having to wait a couple of weeks, but minis haven’t hit the targets yet, and thus time of year, it can be a hassle in the Midwest or Northeast driving around to a bunch of stores….

Agreed on the hassle!  We got about 18 inches of snow here over the weekend, and with roads and parking lots the way they are, I am not going anywhere that isn't absolutely necessary.

Offline RAVinyls

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2022, 04:37:51 PM »
 ;)  Hello everyone,

I just wanted you all to know that the order was sent in last night and it's receipt by Super Impulse was confirmed. There were a couple of you who had sent me an email but then did not follow up with a response to my reply so your order was not included in my count. I believe I will have 4 cases remaining but don't hold me to that.

As always, I will update the group once I have been invoiced and have been given a tracking number. If all goes smoothly then I may consider a 4th order.

Thanks to you all for supporting my small family business and a SUPER thanks to #Rawgoo for introducing me to you all!

Deborah, Rylee, and Shannan

Offline quas

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2022, 05:18:43 PM »
;)  Hello everyone,

I just wanted you all to know that the order was sent in last night and it's receipt by Super Impulse was confirmed. There were a couple of you who had sent me an email but then did not follow up with a response to my reply so your order was not included in my count. I believe I will have 4 cases remaining but don't hold me to that.

As always, I will update the group once I have been invoiced and have been given a tracking number. If all goes smoothly then I may consider a 4th order.

Thanks to you all for supporting my small family business and a SUPER thanks to #Rawgoo for introducing me to you all!

And our many thanks to you as well!!  :)
Marc

Offline JailOJohn

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2022, 08:10:12 PM »
I always prefer to give my money to good people, instead of Walmart or amazon or ebay…
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 04:58:24 PM by JailOJohn »

Offline drono

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2022, 09:09:42 AM »
I had already ordered from Toy Wiz before seeing the posts about Rylee's Attic.  I got a shipping notice today that my case is scheduled to be delivered on Friday.  I ended up paying $130 with shipping and tax.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2022, 09:51:52 AM »
I had already ordered from Toy Wiz before seeing the posts about Rylee's Attic.  I got a shipping notice today that my case is scheduled to be delivered on Friday.  I ended up paying $130 with shipping and tax.

I had checked Toy Wiz and they didn't even have them listed as a pre-order.  I have a second case coming from Rylee's Attic, hopefully tomorrow.

Offline RAVinyls

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2022, 03:54:17 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Hello everyone. Our Wacky Packages order should arrive at my location by end of day 2/9/22. I will need a day or so to process everything but I should be shipping out (PAID) orders by end of day the 11th. If you only paid a deposit then you will have 5 (FIVE) days to pay your total due before I will ship. If not paid with the 5 day timeframe then I will move on to the next customer on my waiting list.

Thanks to all,

Rylee's Attic

Offline quas

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2022, 04:18:30 PM »
;D ;D ;D

Hello everyone. Our Wacky Packages order should arrive at my location by end of day 2/9/22. I will need a day or so to process everything but I should be shipping out (PAID) orders by end of day the 11th. If you only paid a deposit then you will have 5 (FIVE) days to pay your total due before I will ship. If not paid with the 5 day timeframe then I will move on to the next customer on my waiting list.

Thanks to all,

Rylee's Attic

Thanks, we really appreciate the update and what you are doing for us!  :)
Marc

Offline RAVinyls

Re: NEW Wacky Series 3 Mini Cases Pre-Order
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2022, 07:47:47 AM »
Hello Everyone.

Every case is now spoken for. I can place another order if enough interest. My minimum buy is 12 cases. If you wish to pre-order please email me at    RAVinylsandminis@gmail.com

Again, the price per case is $108.99 plus s/h.

PayPal preferred for ease of record keeping.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 07:06:16 AM by RAVinyls »

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2022, 09:39:40 AM »
I do not collect these, but I must say that the RAVinyls customer service looks vastly superior to SI's. It's nice to read the updates given to everyone who has purchased. That's the beauty of small businesses. Kudos!

Offline RAVinyls

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2022, 12:54:40 PM »
Thanks!!! It's the Gramma Business Woman in me!

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2022, 02:57:50 PM »
Thanks!!! It's the Gramma Business Woman in me!
Go Gramma....Go Gramma....Go Gramma.....!!!! :)

Offline RAVinyls

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2022, 04:31:51 PM »
Hello Everyone!

The order arrived today so I have been packing up and sending tracking number as I do. I am done for the evening but will pack up more tomorrow.

I still need to pre-sell 4 more cases to meet my minimum if I am to place another purchase order.

Thanks to all of you!!!

Rylee's Attic

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2022, 04:52:36 PM »
you can count on me for at least one, if not two, if that will help?

Thanks!

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2022, 04:59:28 PM »
received my order today.  Fantastic customer service all around! thanks

Offline RAVinyls

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2022, 05:45:35 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I will be ordering 12 cases of Wacky Packages (6 are sold) and 6 Cases of GPK (3 are sold) so if anyone else is interested please let me know so I can log in your information.

Thanks so much!
Rylee's Attic

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2022, 09:03:51 AM »
Mine arrived this past week. Finally got to open 1 case last night.
Thanks Deborah!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline RAVinyls

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2022, 04:39:39 PM »
Hi Everyone!

All orders are packed and will be dropped off tomorrow for shipping.

TY!

Offline RAVinyls

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2022, 05:58:28 PM »
Hello.

All new orders have shipped out to buyers.  If anyone else is interested please send me an email at Ravinylsandminis@gmail.com

$108.99 plus s/h per box of 24 cups.

Thank you!
Deborah

Offline RAVinyls

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2022, 03:33:21 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I have had some computer issues and seem to have lost information. I have 4 Cases (24 pcs) of WP S3 coming in but I can't find who ordered them If any of you are waiting on a case please send me an email at   RAVinylsandminis@gmail.com