Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251637 times)

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #1435 on: February 03, 2021, 03:09:40 AM »
Thanks. Do you remember if the Jerksons was in a 15 pack or 20 pack?

My Jerksons came from a 15 pack.

« Reply #1436 on: February 03, 2021, 04:00:56 AM »
My Jerksons came from a 15 pack.

Mine also came from a 15 pack.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #1437 on: February 03, 2021, 07:42:33 AM »
You don't. you order a bunch to try and get the one you want and if you don't want a particular one, you can return it.

If you buy them in the store, you can pick the one you want if you know what to look for. Same as people who knew which cup to pick in the boxes, if you were lucky enough to find them. I was never able to find them in the targets or walmarts by us.
15 packs were for sale in target and walmarts?  I thought they were Amazon only.  Neat strategy, just order tons of 15 packs and then return them.  The key is for these to be returned to SI so they can get the message that people are sick of their process.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #1438 on: February 03, 2021, 08:15:17 AM »
Mine also came from a 15 pack.

My Jerkson's mini also came from a 15 piece Pack. I pulled Burden from 20 piece packs.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline paste_anyplace

• is just this guy, you know?
    • Fred Wheaton's home page at hipsteria.com
« Reply #1439 on: February 04, 2021, 03:24:19 PM »
Super Impulse promotes the hell out of the minis on social media. Here’s an ad that appeared on Twitter today. Minute Mud!

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1440 on: February 04, 2021, 03:37:39 PM »
Super Impulse promotes the hell out of the minis on social media. Here’s an ad that appeared on Twitter today. Minute Mud!

LOL, I was at a Walmart today they actually had 11 cups so I bought the one that has Exceedrin. Toy aisle was void of any product. I am still hoping Minute Mud and the others show up. Crazy stuff dealing with SI.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #1441 on: February 04, 2021, 04:01:55 PM »
The 15 and 20 piece boxes now come in 2 paks on Amazon.
Could this slightly new configuration include the missing series 1 minis????
A

Offline Slaytex99

« Reply #1442 on: February 04, 2021, 05:04:16 PM »
A

Hmmm, the suspense increases.  :]

P.S.  I hope they are in there.

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #1443 on: February 04, 2021, 05:18:09 PM »
I believe these "bundles" are just a 3rd party retailer selling 2 single packages together at a slight discount.  Not really a different configuration from SI...but who really knows for sure with this product...

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1444 on: February 04, 2021, 05:28:56 PM »
A

I have purchased 2 of the 2 packs of the 15 packs. Got a Jail o but nothing else of interest.

Andrew

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #1445 on: February 04, 2021, 06:06:23 PM »
I believe these "bundles" are just a 3rd party retailer selling 2 single packages together at a slight discount.  Not really a different configuration from SI...but who really knows for sure with this product...
The two pack I saw (a 15+20) cost more than two singles. How is that going to sell?

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1446 on: February 05, 2021, 02:09:00 AM »
   Does anyone know where to find these 15/20 packs other than Scamazon???

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1447 on: February 05, 2021, 03:07:39 AM »
   Does anyone know where to find these 15/20 packs other than Scamazon???

I do not think they are available elsewhere at present. I was wondering if they will end up selling multipacks with Minute Mud and Ebayer exclusively on Ebay?

That would not surprise me.  Ne evidence of it yet though. I still think we need to stage a protest in front of their Bristol PA HG.   :]

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #1448 on: February 05, 2021, 11:52:07 AM »
The two pack I saw (a 15+20) cost more than two singles. How is that going to sell?

That's odd - the 2 packs of the 15s are about $3.00 cheaper than buying separately....
A

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1449 on: February 06, 2021, 11:44:40 AM »
I received A Jerkson's Mini today from a Forum member. So psyched to finally be complete on the Rares from Series 1.

Andrew

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1450 on: February 06, 2021, 01:13:55 PM »
I received A Jerkson's Mini today from a Forum member. So psyched to finally be complete on the Rares from Series 1.

Andrew

That's great - congrats!   So many awesome people here!! :great: :great: :great: :great:

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #1451 on: February 06, 2021, 05:21:50 PM »
Here is the sticker on the 15 piece 2 pack - no Ebayer or Minute Mud... :sad:

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #1452 on: February 06, 2021, 05:26:14 PM »
Anyone get one of these? Might make a great display for the minis.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1453 on: February 12, 2021, 02:25:06 PM »
there seems to be a jillion mini threads so wasn't sure which one to post but I found some cups at 5 and under, the case seems to have no repeated tops on either layer.  Anyone have any success in nailing down where rares might be?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #1454 on: February 12, 2021, 03:12:01 PM »
...I found some cups at 5 and under, the case seems to have no repeated tops on either layer...
Where these cups from series 1 or 2?  What was the price?

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1455 on: February 12, 2021, 03:17:50 PM »
Where these cups from series 1 or 2?  What was the price?
Series 1 which is why I posted in the series 1 thread.  $5 per cup.  Ratz case suggesting wave 4?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1456 on: February 13, 2021, 01:51:54 AM »
Here is my latest email to SI attempting to get actual info on the last two mini's from series one:

Hi Susan,

I hope all is well with you. I now only lack the Ebayer and Minute Mud Mini's from series one. Can you please advise if there will be a release of series One that contains those last two titles? Maybe an Ebay exclusive?  They are not in the latest wave to hit WalMart or Target.  Looking forward to completing the set. If your answer is that they are already released; I have to advise you that that is not correct. The team from the Wacky boards has been continually buying cups from WalMart and Target and we still have not found those two titles. Lastly, can you advise how many of the Gold Windhex Rare Mini's were made for Series Two? So far only one has been found by a Wacky Forum Member. Is that title limited to 10 made?

Thanks,  Andrew

Offline drono

« Reply #1457 on: February 13, 2021, 04:03:38 AM »
The team from the Wacky boards has been continually buying cups from WalMart and Target and we still have not found those two titles.

I think this part of your message has her saying "Mission accomplished: I knew releasing them in waves and hiding two would get them to buy more!"  After all, once you get them all, you'd quit buying, correct?

It's like that watch that we saw in the bubble gum machine as kids.  We kept pumping in our quarters and getting the cheap rubbery creatures that were only worth a nickel instead.  Except now, the quarter is $6.  I call it Marketing 101 - create a demand and make it difficult to achieve.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1458 on: February 13, 2021, 06:00:19 AM »
Here is my latest email to SI attempting to get actual info on the last two mini's from series one:

Hi Susan,

I hope all is well with you. I now only lack the Ebayer and Minute Mud Mini's from series one. Can you please advise if there will be a release of series One that contains those last two titles? Maybe an Ebay exclusive?  They are not in the latest wave to hit WalMart or Target.  Looking forward to completing the set. If your answer is that they are already released; I have to advise you that that is not correct. The team from the Wacky boards has been continually buying cups from WalMart and Target and we still have not found those two titles. Lastly, can you advise how many of the Gold Windhex Rare Mini's were made for Series Two? So far only one has been found by a Wacky Forum Member. Is that title limited to 10 made?

Thanks,  Andrew
She has given you politician vague misleading answers before why do you think you're suddenly going to get a direct truthful answer?  No matter what her answer is it makes them liable for deceitful advertising.  They have not responded to the Better Business Bureau so that case will close as unresolved which I then will forward to the State Attorney General

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1459 on: February 13, 2021, 06:57:21 AM »
She has given you politician vague misleading answers before why do you think you're suddenly going to get a direct truthful answer?  No matter what her answer is it makes them liable for deceitful advertising.  They have not responded to the Better Business Bureau so that case will close as unresolved which I then will forward to the State Attorney General

She has also told me when they were shipping to various retailers so maintaining communication is still beneficial in terms of being able to gain some intel.
I also collect World's Smallest Hot Wheels which have not been sold in a dishonest fashion; so I want to keep the communication channel open.

Andrew

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1460 on: February 13, 2021, 09:44:58 AM »
She has also told me when they were shipping to various retailers so maintaining communication is still beneficial in terms of being able to gain some intel.
I also collect World's Smallest Hot Wheels which have not been sold in a dishonest fashion; so I want to keep the communication channel open.

Andrew
I totally get keeping the communication channel open, I just don't understand why you are asking questions historically you know she wont answer ie what is your expectation?  think about it, every possibly answer she gives will make her look bad, if she says they were never issued, bait and switch having them on the checklists, if they are only being issued now, bait and switch as every collector had an expectation these were attainable in previous purchases, she might lie and say they have been released and our entire community just has bad luck....and even with her lie, you will still support her business.  How about the money be spent on products issued by Topps directly and support the artists?  At some point, that is the decision people will have to make here.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1461 on: February 13, 2021, 11:05:07 AM »
I totally get keeping the communication channel open, I just don't understand why you are asking questions historically you know she wont answer ie what is your expectation?  think about it, every possibly answer she gives will make her look bad, if she says they were never issued, bait and switch having them on the checklists, if they are only being issued now, bait and switch as every collector had an expectation these were attainable in previous purchases, she might lie and say they have been released and our entire community just has bad luck....and even with her lie, you will still support her business.  How about the money be spent on products issued by Topps directly and support the artists?  At some point, that is the decision people will have to make here.

I ask the questions because time has passed and the answer may change.  As for supporting Topps directly, this is a licensed product so Topps makes money on every purchase.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1462 on: February 13, 2021, 03:11:33 PM »
Did the wave 4(ratz) Target boxes have 24 different cup tops?  The box at my local Target that just arrived look somewhere to the five and under box, no repeat tops.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1463 on: February 14, 2021, 08:44:30 AM »
I ask the questions because time has passed and the answer may change.  As for supporting Topps directly, this is a licensed product so Topps makes money on every purchase.
I didn't know the terms of the royalty payments were publuc,  it can be a flat fee or can be a percentage of sales so we know for a fact it's a percentage of sales?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1464 on: February 16, 2021, 12:26:27 PM »
Here is the reply I just received from SI. My contact is now forwarding any inquires to the PR Dept. I guess this is a stemming from some of the communication they have received around this product.

Hi Andrew,

So great to hear from you and I’m glad to hear you’re close to completing the collection.

You will find Ebayer and Minute Mud at Walmart. Keep a lookout, they’re there, I promise!

As for the Gold Windhex, this is a “Fuggetaboutit” Rare – the most rare of three tiers of rare in the series 2 collection.  I am SO excited to hear someone got it. It truly is a special rare, and not many will come across this while collecting!

Amanda Lao

Vice President, Marketing and Communications

Offline Liptorn

« Reply #1465 on: February 16, 2021, 12:56:57 PM »
I don't know what to make about her answer on Ebayer and Minute Mud
about being at Walmart, however her reaction on the gold Windhex
makes it seem like there's only 10 or 20 made

« Reply #1466 on: February 16, 2021, 01:10:55 PM »
Here is the reply I just received from SI. My contact is now forwarding any inquires to the PR Dept. I guess this is a stemming from some of the communication they have received around this product.

Hi Andrew,

So great to hear from you and I’m glad to hear you’re close to completing the collection.

You will find Ebayer and Minute Mud at Walmart. Keep a lookout, they’re there, I promise!

As for the Gold Windhex, this is a “Fuggetaboutit” Rare – the most rare of three tiers of rare in the series 2 collection.  I am SO excited to hear someone got it. It truly is a special rare, and not many will come across this while collecting!

Amanda Lao

Vice President, Marketing and Communications

Based on her answer of “I promise” do you think there was a Walmart wave we missed? I think in a previous post you stated that they told you that they are done with series 1 as they are promoting and selling series 2 now. This is SO FRUSTRATING.
When I was a kid the last sticker I needed was Minute Mud to complete the series. Now it haunts me again!

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #1467 on: February 16, 2021, 01:59:21 PM »
Based on her answer of “I promise” do you think there was a Walmart wave we missed? I think in a previous post you stated that they told you that they are done with series 1 as they are promoting and selling series 2 now. This is SO FRUSTRATING.
When I was a kid the last sticker I needed was Minute Mud to complete the series. Now it haunts me again!

I know I say this occasionally, but it seems very strange that if they are out there, we would not have seen a listing or two on ebay, someone here on the forum tripping on one, or someone taking a victory lap on one of the public forums. Maybe Walmart has a newer wave at distribution centers that haven't made it to stores yet. I check out two local Walmarts about once a week. The have not restocked any minis since the last wave.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1468 on: February 16, 2021, 02:09:23 PM »
I know I say this occasionally, but it seems very strange that if they are out there, we would not have seen a listing or two on ebay, someone here on the forum tripping on one, or someone taking a victory lap on one of the public forums. Maybe Walmart has a newer wave at distribution centers that haven't made it to stores yet. I check out two local Walmarts about once a week. The have not restocked any minis since the last wave.

That's what I was thinking.  Even a Marathing Ludlow surfaced on ebay!

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #1469 on: February 16, 2021, 02:19:25 PM »
I just saw a box of Wave 1s at Target yesterday. I picked up one tub for the Dr Popper that I didn't have and found a Jail-O, but with a scratch. I checked the bottom of the tub and its the same as the previous Series 1 Wave 4 and also had the Ratz in the window display. Was hoping that this was the same as the Walmart next wave but it may be the same as previous. Next time I'm there I'll take a picture of all of the tubs. I don't want to buy anymore Series 1 minis though....
A