Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251707 times)

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #980 on: November 29, 2020, 10:29:05 AM »
    I may not have all the stickers yet and I am curious as to what everyone else has in their sets so far;  I am also missing the Jerkson's, Minute Mud and E-Bayer 3D's.
Sounds like the same. 
11 new titles. No ebayer, minute mud or jerkson’s. No Rotz either. Rotz has essentially become a chase mini at this point, as there was only 1 per case in wave 1. Although they were still cheap on eBay just a few weeks ago. Wonder if that will change?
74 stickers with no red line:  24 wave 1, 23 wave 2, 27 wave 3.

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
« Reply #981 on: November 29, 2020, 05:26:19 PM »
Were you talking about the Rotz sticker or the mini?
I have a Rotz mini I would trade for one I need.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #982 on: November 29, 2020, 07:18:45 PM »
Saw a box at a local big Target - missing 2 cups. Bought it to see what’s inside. Ratz in the front instead of Rotz.

• Administrator
« Reply #983 on: November 29, 2020, 07:24:03 PM »
Saw a box at a local big Target - missing 2 cups. Bought it to see what’s inside. Ratz in the front instead of Rotz.
Nice!
I haven’t seen the back display panel on any of the new ones that I’ve found around here. Good to see they are still adding them to some, though!

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #984 on: November 30, 2020, 08:22:36 AM »
    Has anyone visited a Walmart or Target that had product and then restocked since?  The very first Target which had a full case of wave 4 product almost 12 days later still has not restocked unless someone else is getting there before me which I just thought about.  Please let us know if anywhere has restocked. Thanks.

Offline BustedFinger

• Just a simple collector. No books, no websites, no arguments!
  • I wonder where this text will appear?
« Reply #985 on: November 30, 2020, 09:55:23 AM »
I'm not even going to pretend that I can follow all of this.  But I'm still trying to understand if there is a discernible pattern with the contents of the cups that can help you find desirable titles based on which mini is showing on top?

For instance, if I go to Walmart tonight, should I be looking for any particular mini on top to have a chance at scoring a rare sticker or mini inside the cup?
Giving "The Hobby" the finger since 1999!

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #986 on: November 30, 2020, 10:20:44 AM »
I'm not even going to pretend that I can follow all of this.  But I'm still trying to understand if there is a discernible pattern with the contents of the cups that can help you find desirable titles based on which mini is showing on top?

For instance, if I go to Walmart tonight, should I be looking for any particular mini on top to have a chance at scoring a rare sticker or mini inside the cup?
   OK, so at Walmart your best two toppers are Moron Salt for a slim chance at an Exceedrin and Putrid for the Loogie.  That's all I know.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #987 on: November 30, 2020, 10:54:38 AM »
   OK, so at Walmart your best two toppers are Moron Salt for a slim chance at an Exceedrin and Putrid for the Loogie.  That's all I know.

"Putrid for the Loogie"    That's sounds pretty funny.......But is o so true.   ;)

Offline bp1958

« Reply #988 on: November 30, 2020, 01:47:30 PM »
90% or more of the time Moron is a no go.  Maybe higher.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #989 on: November 30, 2020, 02:10:32 PM »
90% or more of the time Moron is a no go.  Maybe higher.
  Yep, I am 1 for 14 with them.  100% on the Loogies with Putrid however, makes one wonder.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #990 on: November 30, 2020, 02:23:20 PM »
  Yep, I am 1 for 14 with them.  100% on the Loogies with Putrid however, makes one wonder.

I think I am 1 for 22 on the Moron with Exceedrin.  Nice head rush when I saw that Ajinx sticker. I knew the Exceedrin Mini pull was imminent   ;)

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #991 on: November 30, 2020, 02:32:52 PM »
I think I am 1 for 22 on the Moron with Exceedrin.  Nice head rush when I saw that Ajinx sticker. I knew the Exceedrin Mini pull was imminent   ;)
   Nice, I have two Ajinx stickers now the other I found had Snoot topper and only 3 packs inside.... One had a Crust so I guess an Ajinx sticker is always a good sign.

Offline quas

« Reply #992 on: November 30, 2020, 02:39:47 PM »
Sounds like the same. 
11 new titles. No ebayer, minute mud or jerkson’s. No Rotz either. Rotz has essentially become a chase mini at this point, as there was only 1 per case in wave 1. Although they were still cheap on eBay just a few weeks ago. Wonder if that will change?
74 stickers with no red line:  24 wave 1, 23 wave 2, 27 wave 3.

Agree - Minis of Ebayer, Minute Mud, and Jerksons appear to be the only ones that haven't yet surfaced.  Wish there had been one of Sunsweat!
Marc

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #993 on: November 30, 2020, 03:01:38 PM »
Don't really know about Haunt Jemima either

Offline g.u.e.s.t.

« Reply #994 on: November 30, 2020, 03:09:40 PM »
    Has anyone visited a Walmart or Target that had product and then restocked since?  The very first Target which had a full case of wave 4 product almost 12 days later still has not restocked unless someone else is getting there before me which I just thought about.  Please let us know if anywhere has restocked. Thanks.

I was in Walmart on 11/29 at 7am and all 15 checkouts had them. All but 2 had full cases (4 packs). So I'm guessing they were restocked either the night before or very early in the morning. Last week they only had a few.

• Administrator
« Reply #995 on: November 30, 2020, 03:13:55 PM »
Don't really know about Haunt Jemima either
it was pulled before ever seeing a release. All the Putrids everyone's now getting in wave 3 and 4 is where Haunt's would have been.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #996 on: December 01, 2020, 01:36:57 PM »
I am passively following this but it does seem clear to me that loogies is not a rare by any measure based on the number flooding ebay(and falling prices) and this 100% hit on putrids.  Why is there a perception loogies is a rare?  Can't go by the manufacturer as they have been misleading about everything.  I bet these are "uncommons" as my kids refer to the LOL doll stuff they chase.  Common, uncommon, rares...perhaps there are only 3 rares?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #997 on: December 01, 2020, 01:50:20 PM »
Finally got to some Targets today. I hit 5 stores. Scored at the first store with an untouched new case. Purchased the 8 titles topping cups that I needed. My buddy got me the All Bark Topped cup last Friday while I was out of town. So I was able to obtain all 11 of the target New Mini's via 9 cups.  All stickers were series one OS repeats. No chases mini's. The next four Targets all blanked n new Mini's. I will attempt to find out from Super Impulse where we will find the Final 3 Mini's:
Ebayer, Minute Mud and Jerkson.

Andrew

« Reply #998 on: December 01, 2020, 02:01:56 PM »
Quote from: DrDeal link=topic=5711.msg111164#msg111164 date=1606859420
I will attempt to find out from Super Impulse where we will find the Final 3 Mini's:
Ebayer, Minute Mud and Jerkson.

Andrew
Thank you

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #999 on: December 01, 2020, 04:11:37 PM »
It looks like we now have 122 stickers out.  24 wave 1, 24, wave 2, 74 Walmart . Does anyone have a list of the non redline stickers out? I have 43 of the non-redline stickers so far.

Andrew

• Administrator
« Reply #1000 on: December 01, 2020, 07:39:50 PM »
It looks like we now have 122 stickers out.  24 wave 1, 24, wave 2, 74 Walmart . Does anyone have a list of the non redline stickers out? I have 43 of the non-redline stickers so far.

Andrew
I’ve done a full update to the Master List covering all four waves of minis and stickers
Check it out, and if anyone has updates, let me know

http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=5862.0

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1001 on: December 02, 2020, 12:12:00 AM »
I’ve done a full update to the Master List covering all four waves of minis and stickers
Check it out, and if anyone has updates, let me know

http://www.wackypackagesforum.com/index.php?topic=5862.0

Patrick, you've done a masterful job on that Master List!   :great: :great:   Thanks!!

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #1002 on: December 02, 2020, 03:32:47 AM »
Your hard work as always is much appreciated.

Offline quas

« Reply #1003 on: December 02, 2020, 04:44:44 AM »
Ditto!
Marc

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1004 on: December 02, 2020, 10:53:34 AM »
Patrick, you've done a masterful job on that Master List!   :great: :great:   Thanks!!

Much appreciation Patrick!!

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #1005 on: December 02, 2020, 01:16:33 PM »
GO TEAM PATRICK!!!

Offline mikecho

« Reply #1006 on: December 02, 2020, 06:34:44 PM »
Yes, Patrick, you do a great job indeed!

And thank you a million times for putting up with all the a's and c's I've given you for the Master Spreadsheet all these weeks and months.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1007 on: December 03, 2020, 02:49:35 AM »
That list deserves a Wacky Award of some sort. A true feat!!!!!   You put so much work and thought into that. Thanks VERY much.  :great: :great: :great: :great:

Andrew

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1008 on: December 03, 2020, 03:12:19 AM »
I just sent these questions to Super Impulse:

1) Where and when when will the last three minis show up?  (Ebayer, Minute Mud, Jerkson) 
 2)  Will there be stickers for Hissey's Syrup and Blood Sic Pens? If so, when and where do we find those?

I also shared a link to Patrick's Master List with them. Hopefully that will spur them to reply.

I will post any reply I receive.

Andrew

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1009 on: December 03, 2020, 03:32:57 AM »
Has anyone ordered singles or two packs directly from Amazon lately? I see they have the Amazon logo on the Super Impulse Website. Maybe the last three Mini's will be Amazon Exclusives? I hope not. We know that the five new Mini's in Wave 3 are WalMart Exclusives.  I do not see any singles or Two Packs on Amazon that look like they are being shipped directly from Amazon. 

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1010 on: December 03, 2020, 02:02:22 PM »
I picked up 14 Cups at Walmart today based on the topper hoping to get stickers I needed. I was able to get 10 I needed so am now at 101 stickers. Not bad...

Andrew

• Administrator
« Reply #1011 on: December 03, 2020, 04:29:37 PM »
Quote from: Entire Forum

thanks everyone.
As my minis and stickers started to pile up, I knew I needed a nice, tidy way to visualize it all. Using numbers and colors seemed like a decent solution.

and it's compact enough to fit a Wave 5, if that's what SI tells Andrew about the missing pieces.  >(

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1012 on: December 05, 2020, 03:19:35 AM »
Anyone still seeing these show up at Targets? I have not looked in a few days. Hit four stores on Tues and found them in 1. Almost nothing from Target popping up for resale on ebay. Wondering if we will need to wait awhile to see more hit Target.

Andrew

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1013 on: December 05, 2020, 05:02:55 AM »

Anyone still seeing these show up at Targets? I have not looked in a few days. Hit four stores on Tues and found them in 1. Almost nothing from Target popping up for resale on ebay. Wondering if we will need to wait awhile to see more hit Target.

Andrew
   Hey Andrew, I am checking a local Target today and Jeff(ALL-BRAIN) found some north of me, but only found a few tubs.  I have been asking the same has anyone else seen a re-stock??  There are 4 Walmart's that had them once and 9 Targets same thing no re-stock. Was the one out of 4 Targets a re-stock?,  Matt.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #1014 on: December 05, 2020, 05:10:07 AM »
The craziness with this set continues.  A few thoughts/questions.

*Thanks, Patrick, for the awesome work on that checklist!  Wow!  Sad that one could do a PdD-level checklist to keep this all straight, but glad that we now have one.

*I've been to four Targets over the last week or so, and just yesterday found one 24 tub case.  Picked up six tubs, though I don't think I found anything rare or exciting to report.

*A recent post said Big Loogie may not be all that rare.  I wonder why that would be more common than Exceedrin.  Based on the checklist, it looks like the "Walmart rares" are the only ones to appear in a single wave.  If those two are more common than the other rares, is that due simply to there being so many Walmarts around?

*I bought very little wave 2.  Looks like Gadzooka is the only title I'm missing out on.  Anyone got an extra to trade?  Happy to trade multiples for it.

*I think the red-line/no red-line thing bothers me as much as anything in this set.  I'm way too OCD to want to have some of my stickers have a red line and some not.  Just bothers me.  I'm not trying for a full set (at least at this point), but I would like all my stickers to have a consistent look.

anything