Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251926 times)

Offline crackedjerk

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #945 on: November 25, 2020, 06:14:05 PM »
Are these TARGET and WALMART Wacky items available on their online stores at all?  I'm not seeing anything every time I look.  But, I can't risk going in person (even for Wackys).  Are you guys braving the Pandemic & holiday crowds of sneezy kids to get this stuff?  Does it only seem odd to me because I'm from CA?  I mean, I haven't stepped into a store in many months.  But they don't seem to deliver stuff like Wackys unfortunately.

I"m not aware that any of this is available online, though one wouldn't be able to choose the tubs one wanted if they were.  I do risk the covid, but I wear a mask, keep away from people as best I can, and get in and out quickly.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #946 on: November 25, 2020, 06:40:53 PM »
I went to four Target's and they all had a new case of Wave 4 minis. Three of the stores had just one tub missing from the case, hmmmm.
The fourth had all 24 tubs, so I bought it. Of course there was no chase, that's why one wasn't missing.

• Administrator
« Reply #947 on: November 25, 2020, 06:53:26 PM »
Forgive me if I missed this, but do the minis showing in the tubs from wave 1 differ from the minis showing in wave 4?  I wrote down the names of the tubs I'm looking for from wave 4 (based on the contents reported in the forum), but I wonder if those could be wave 1 tubs that are leftover.
From what I've seen, about half of the tubs in a case will show new minis - like Hissey's, All Bark, Wolfmen, Slum Maid, etc. The other half are old (but new ones will be inside)

I see two differences with the cups that should help -
the Wave 1 cups have a LOT#SIWBY11DG0520 in black text on the bottom. The Wave 4 cups do not have this text,
the Wave 1 cups have a smooth base with rounded edges. The wave 4 cup base is indented and has raised edges.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 12:31:35 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #948 on: November 25, 2020, 09:43:42 PM »
From what I've seen, about half of the tubs in a case will show new minis - like Hissey's, All Bark, Wolfmen, Slum Maid, etc. The other half are old (but new ones will be inside)

the Wave 1 cups have a LOT#SIWBY11DG0520 in black text on the bottom. The Wave 4 cups do not have this text,
the Wave 1 cups have a smooth base with rounded edges. The wave 4 cup base is indented and has raised edges.
   Thanks for that info, that will really help making sure we get the right wave tubs.

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #949 on: November 25, 2020, 11:31:33 PM »
All but three of the Wave 2 red lined stickers showed up in the Walmart Wave 3 without the red line
The three that did not repeat were Haunt Jemima, De-Mented and Mrs Klean.
I just found the latter two in the new Target Wave 4.

Looks like the new Target stickers are nearly the exact same set as the Walmart sticker set.

OK, thanks.  The red line note with the picture without the red line got my head spinning again  :P

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #950 on: November 26, 2020, 06:44:31 AM »
I went to four Target's and they all had a new case of Wave 4 minis. Three of the stores had just one tub missing from the case, hmmmm.
The fourth had all 24 tubs, so I bought it. Of course there was no chase, that's why one wasn't missing.

Was the Cup Missing in the three cases in the same spot each time? Front top right?  Any word on what the top mini is for the chases containing cup?

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #951 on: November 26, 2020, 08:48:43 AM »

Can you show pics of the 2 different cups?

• Administrator
« Reply #952 on: November 26, 2020, 12:31:51 PM »
Can you show pics of the 2 different cups?
picture added above

Offline g.u.e.s.t.

« Reply #953 on: November 26, 2020, 02:08:07 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Great catch Patrick! Thanks for posting this.

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #954 on: November 26, 2020, 03:45:45 PM »

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #955 on: November 27, 2020, 05:41:18 AM »
fun discovery in the Wave 4 stickers - the two Wave 2 red line OS titles missing from the Walmart set

Patrick, do you know the minis showing for these two stickers?
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #956 on: November 27, 2020, 06:25:45 AM »
   Yes Patrick, please do tell. :)

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #957 on: November 27, 2020, 07:26:46 AM »
  I did find another Crust rare in a tub today also, Snoot Loops was the top 3D. Happy hunting and happy Thanksgiving to all, Matt.

would love to trade you for that crust.   need a loogie?
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #958 on: November 27, 2020, 07:31:37 AM »

Holy crap....thank you so much for this information.   Patrick, you are the moon man.   LOL.   
Send me your borderless wackys!

• Administrator
« Reply #959 on: November 27, 2020, 11:05:04 AM »
From what I was seeing Wednesday, I knew this would require some more research, so I braved the Black Friday wilds In Search Of...

Unfortunately, so far it is Bad news, Bad news and more Bad news.

Bad News:  The 3D toppers are random, they don't repeat in locations in case to case. There is a pattern of alternating rows:  Top level is NS, OS, NS rows, and bottom level is OS, NS, OS rows.
Worse News:  the stickers are also random. You won't find the same sticker in the same location, case to case.
Dubble Bummer.
So there is no correlation of topper to sticker - or even to the contents. I've yet to have any repeating contents.
The only good news is that the Chase Poachers won't have a lock on a specific sticker.

As with all the other releases, each cup has two OS and two NS minis, but that's it for patterns.

More Bad New:  I've now pulled all the stickers that are in the Walmart cups (48), plus the Mrs Klean and De-Mented. So there are 50 stickers (at least). No sighting of Hissey's or Sic Pens yet, but now I'm worried they may be randomly in here too.

I had hopes that at least a case would always have the same 24. I did have a very similar 24 in one compared to another, and even pulled 12 in a row in the same order, but the other 12 were in a different order, and had 2 different stickers.

Not sure if this is a pattern yet, but so far I've only found these at Super Targets. Not regular Targets.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 11:09:32 AM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #960 on: November 27, 2020, 11:45:07 AM »
Just Back from 3 different targets, one of which is definitely a Super Target (?)

NO 4th Wave :-( yet in Va.Beach

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #961 on: November 27, 2020, 11:49:11 AM »
From what I was seeing Wednesday, I knew this would require some more research, so I braved the Black Friday wilds In Search Of...

Bad News:  The 3D toppers are random, they don't repeat in locations in case to case. There is a pattern of alternating rows:  Top level is NS, OS, NS rows, and bottom level is OS, NS, OS rows.
Worse News:  the stickers are also random. You won't find the same sticker in the same location, case to case.
Dubble Bummer.
So there is no correlation of topper to sticker - or even to the contents. I've yet to have any repeating contents.
The only good news is that the Chase Poachers won't have a lock on a specific sticker.

As with all the other releases, each cup has two OS and two NS minis, but that's it for patterns.

More Bad New:  I've now pulled all the stickers that are in the Walmart cups (48), plus the Mrs Klean and De-Mented. So there are 50 stickers (at least). No sighting of Hissey's or Sic Pens yet, but now I'm worried they may be randomly in here too.

I had hopes that at least a case would always have the same 24. I did have a very similar 24 in one compared to another, and even pulled 12 in a row in the same order, but the other 12 were in a different order, and had 2 different stickers.

Not sure if this is a pattern yet, but so far I've only found these at Super Targets. Not regular Targets.
   Is it safe to assume you did not get any chase 3D's?  I found a Burden in my hunt at Walmart and then a Crust from the new Target purchases, still no Jerkson's which makes me believe... dare I suggest that SI is not finished with different releases of this series.  I am getting the feeling that the Jerkson's will be the opposite of the Loogie in that it will be on the super rare to get side of things.  If anyone has black border stickers Mrs. Klean, Demanted, or 3D's Minute Mud and E-Bayer please message me to give you a fair offer.  L8R, Matt.

• Administrator
« Reply #962 on: November 27, 2020, 11:55:25 AM »
   Is it safe to assume you did not get any chase 3D's?
exactly. the cases were all poached as soon as they were put on display. perhaps someone has connections with the distributor and they also know just what to pull.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #963 on: November 27, 2020, 01:00:06 PM »
exactly. the cases were all poached as soon as they were put on display. perhaps someone has connections with the distributor and they also know just what to pull.
  Schitt'skee, Well we will all keep an eye out for the Jerkson's on Ebay I suppose;  Until one of us gets lucky and informs us all of what the cup is that has the last rare. Matt.

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #964 on: November 27, 2020, 01:13:33 PM »
Found these at a regular Target in NJ in the trading card section.

The names in bold print are the 3D toppers.
The names in italics are the stickers.
The names in normal font are the four 3Ds inside the container.
The names in red are the latest 3Ds.

None of the stickers have red lines.

For what it's worth, here is what I pulled:

Band-Ache
   Horrid
      Horrid
      Weakies
      Hissey's Slithering Syrup
      Macaroni and Sneese

Nesquak
   Fish-Bone
      Coacha-Cola
      Silverfish
      Quacker Oats
      Weakies

Kraken of the Sea
   Quacker Oats
      Cracked Animals
      Vile
      Rice Krispbees
      Soreburst

Fielders
   Crust
      Shingles
      6 Up
      Ghoul Scouts
      Gurgle

Just for Wolfmen
   Jail-O
      Soreburst
      Cracked Jerk
      Log Cave In
      Snoot Loops

All Bark
   Jolly Green Peas
      Crypt's Ahoy
      Ratz
      Log Cave In
      Putrid Cat Chow

Slum Maid Raisins
   Ratz
      Skimpy (OS)
      Ratz
      Shingles
      Cy Borgardee  (Misspelled as "Cy Borgadee" on both checklists.)

Cracked Animals
   6 Up
      Skimpy (OS)
      Lavirus
      Coacha-Cola
      Rice Krispbees

« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 01:38:38 PM by Baked Bears »

• Administrator
« Reply #965 on: November 27, 2020, 01:20:17 PM »

Band-Ache
   Horrid
      Horrid
      Weakies
      Macaroni and Sneese

Wait...
So the Italics are the Sticker?
those all look like the Wave 1 titles. None that I've pulled yet.
I'm guessing that they do NOT have a red line?

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #966 on: November 27, 2020, 01:33:49 PM »

Dubble Bummer.

So you have opened 48 wave 4 so far and no Jerkson?

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #967 on: November 27, 2020, 01:45:19 PM »

The names in bold print are the 3D toppers.
The names in italics are the stickers.
The names in normal font are the four 3Ds inside the container.
The names in red are the latest 3Ds.

None of the stickers have red lines.

Band-Ache
   Horrid
      Horrid
      Weakies
      Macaroni and Sneese

Nesquak
   Fish-Bone
      Coacha-Cola
      Silverfish
      Quacker Oats
      Weakies

Kraken of the Sea
   Quacker Oats
      Cracked Animals
      Vile
      Rice Krispbees
      Soreburst

Fielders
   Crust
      Shingles
      6 Up
      Ghoul Scouts
      Gurgle

Just for Wolfmen
   Jail-O
      Soreburst
      Cracked Jerk
      Log Cave In
      Snoot Loops

All Bark
   Jolly Green Peas
      Crypt's Ahoy
      Ratz
      Log Cave In
      Putrid Cat Chow

Slum Maid Raisins
   Ratz
      Skimpy (OS)
      Ratz
      Shingles
      Cy Borgardee  (Misspelled as "Cy Borgadee" on both checklists.)

Cracked Animals
   6 Up
      Skimpy (OS)
      Lavirus
      Coacha-Cola
      Rice Krispbees

All of the newer Target tubs that I have seen and heard about seem to be completely random, for starters I also had a Slum Maid topper that had the black corder Lavirus sticker and 3D's all different from what you pulled. Matt.

• Administrator
« Reply #968 on: November 27, 2020, 01:52:17 PM »
   All of the newer Target tubs that I have seen and heard about seem to be completely random, for starters I also had a Slum Maid topper that had the black corder Lavirus sticker and 3D's all different from what you pulled. Matt.
Yes, that was my bad news and more bad news above

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #969 on: November 27, 2020, 03:52:20 PM »
With all this bad news; all I can say is that its good that we at least we told by SI that Target was getting new assortments.
I am away at present and have not been able to hunt. My buddy purchased one cup in a NJ Target today for me and pulled the  All Bark and Lavirus Mini's. All Bark was on Top, the sticker was Logs. That's two down for me......

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #970 on: November 27, 2020, 07:35:15 PM »
To add to some of the wave 4 posts - went to 3 targets and only one had wave 4 - got 21 cups - I’ll try and post findings for what I got

Nertz on top
Sticker - cracked jerk no red border
Minis - scram, fruit phobia, horrid, skimpy os

Weakies on top
Sticker - exceedrin no red border
Minis - Nertz, Mrs Klean, Thing Mints, Elapse

Horrid on top
Sticker - band aches no red border
Minis - speed sick, Nertz, elapse, fish bone

Cyborg on top
Sticker - Gadzooka no red border
Minis - Quacker Oats, scram, fiasco, moron salt

Cracked Animals on top
Sticker - 6 up no red border
Minis - skimpy os, lavirus, Coca Cola, rice krisbees

Quacker Oats on top
Sticker - Log Cave In no red border
Minis - Mrs Klean, Peas, Milk Drone, Dr Pooper

Peas on top
Sticker - minute lice no red border
Minis - Rivals, hit Kat, Nertz, vile

Skimpy NS on top
Sticker - gurgle no red border
Minis - thing mints, gurgle, lavirus, putrid

Offline KarlHungus

« Reply #971 on: November 27, 2020, 08:34:09 PM »
Continued

Wolf man on top
Sticker - Jail-o no red border
Minis - soreburst, log cave in, cracked jerk, snoot loops

Ajerx on top
Sticker - cracked animals no red border
Minis - speed sick, fiasco, cracked jerk, capt crud

Sick pens on top
Sticker - weakies no red border
Minis - logs, Mrs Klean, moron salt, hit kat

Minute Lice on top
Sticker - Ajerx no red border
Minis - band aches, 6 up, fruitphobia, peas

Fielders on top
Sticker - Crust no red border
Minis - krafty, 6 up, thing mints, gurgle

Nesquack on top
Sticker - fish bone no red border
Minis - Weakies, Coca Cola, Quacker oats, silverfish

Kraken on top
Sticker - Quacker oats no red border
Minis - vile, crypts ahoy, cracked animals, soreburst

Ban aches on top
Sticker - horrid no red border
Minis - Weakies, horrid, mac n cheese, hisssey syrup

Gurgle on top
Sticker - capt crud no red border
Minis - minute lice, skimpy, cop tarts, ajerx

• Administrator
« Reply #972 on: November 27, 2020, 09:57:31 PM »
Found another case, this one was missing two cups. Figured it too was molested like the others, but then I pulled a Burden. Wish it was a Jerkson's, but still nice.

And this case was the original 24 sticker set as reported by everyone else.
My current count is
48 repeated from Wave 3
2 remaining repeats from Wave 2 (Mrs Klean, De-Mented), variations with no red line
24 repeated from Wave 1, variation with no red line
74 Total Stickers so far.

Perhaps there is a small pattern - that one case is the Wave 1 sticker repeats, one case is only Wave 3 repeats, one case has Wave 3 plus the Wave 2 remainders.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 10:00:21 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline bp1958

« Reply #973 on: November 28, 2020, 05:30:17 AM »
Eastern Mass - No new wave 4 at Target.   Only a few wave 1 left over including the box.  Walmart has been in for about 1.5 weeks.  Mixed results.  Some WM are loaded with chase, some have none.  If I had to guess, each store has out 12 - 6 cup displays on the bottom shelf.   Many repeat titles including wave 1.  Doesn't appear that many have been sold.  On bottom shelf, not easy to see it.

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #974 on: November 28, 2020, 05:49:40 AM »
Eastern Mass?  Me, too, where are you, out of curiosity, you can even just PM me?

My only success recently was the huge Walmart on Route 1 in Saugus, what a strange
and weird store! 

Maybe by the end of next week, I'll be allowed to go back out and check out some Targets
where I've always had good success!

Offline bp1958

« Reply #975 on: November 28, 2020, 06:00:27 AM »
Sent message.  I don't know the difference on super target v regular target  though.

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #976 on: November 28, 2020, 11:47:52 PM »
I made it to the west side of Indianapolis Saturday where there are two smaller communities with Targets. Went to the one that is not a super Target first. Nothing there in either the card or toy section. Not even a spot where they looked like they might have been. Went to the Super Target about 5 miles away next. They had a case minus 4 cups. No signs of the Jerkson’s, Minute Mud or E-bayer minis or the Sic or Hisseys stickers. There were  cups showing all the new non rare minis.  I think I got at least one more of all the new ones inside other cups, except Fielders and Kracken. I did pull a JAIL-O, however. I did not find any additional stickers (no red line) that haven't already been reported. I did not pull a De-mented, Jolly Mean, Fish Bone or Mrs. Klean sticker.

I started to document cup contents but discontinued after 3 or 4. As Patrick has noted, these seem pretty random and none of mine were corresponding with ones reported here earlier. I only had one cup with a new title showing and another new title inside. For the most part, if there was a new title showing, all others in the cup were previously released and vice versa (old title showing, one new title in the cup). The Jail-O was in a cup with a new title showing.

The one positive note for those just looking for the new mini titles, there are cups that have all of these showing out there.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 08:38:25 AM by sco(o)t »

Offline sco(o)t

« Reply #977 on: November 28, 2020, 11:52:34 PM »
Sent message.  I don't know the difference on super target v regular target  though.

There may be something more to it but around my area in Indiana and illinois, regular Targets usually have a few isles of food items. Maybe one or two refrigerated compartments with milk and other more "essential" items. The Super Targets have full blown grocery sections that include fresh produce, freezer sections, meat products, etc.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #978 on: November 29, 2020, 09:53:06 AM »
    I may not have all the stickers yet and I am curious as to what everyone else has in their sets so far;  I am also missing the Jerkson's, Minute Mud and E-Bayer 3D's.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #979 on: November 29, 2020, 10:03:21 AM »
    I am getting tired of sellers on Ebay claiming the Crust, Exceedrin, and Burden stickers are rare.  I have always been a straight shooter and it just gets me because I know that they know it is BS.  Rant over.

anything