Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251641 times)

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #805 on: November 11, 2020, 06:44:43 AM »
at least we're only hunting for 7 or so mini's and a few more stickers.

Any hints as to where the last wave (or at least I hope it's the last one...)
will be?  I can handle a few Walmart and those checkout lanes, I'm planning
on hitting a few this Thursday.
I think 14 minis and at least 6 stickers. This is so confusing.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 06:46:53 AM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #806 on: November 11, 2020, 12:52:18 PM »
   So, here is some of my thoughts: 1) Haunt Jemima 3D is the most rare of all with only a few made, probably 10 or so. Does that seem right?2) How do we find out if the orange bordered stickers that are also blank (black) more or less made? I know of Coptarts with this variation so far. P.S. I live in the middle of the country and no Walmart cups yet to be discovered.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #807 on: November 11, 2020, 01:41:40 PM »
   So, here is some of my thoughts: 1) Haunt Jemima 3D is the most rare of all with only a few made, probably 10 or so. Does that seem right?2) How do we find out if the orange bordered stickers that are also blank (black) more or less made? I know of Coptarts with this variation so far. P.S. I live in the middle of the country and no Walmart cups yet to be discovered.

I believe Haunt Jemima was not made as a mini; but was made as a sticker. Do you have info that states some were made?

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #808 on: November 11, 2020, 03:39:32 PM »
I am going on the assumption that we all saw the pictures from several different sites that had all 3D's.  I can search and include tomorrow.

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #809 on: November 13, 2020, 04:56:02 PM »
Has anybody seen these or have any of these?

Lavirus, Minute Mud, Quacker Oats, Slum Maid Raison, All Bark, Dr. Pooper, Kraken of the Sea, Hisseys Syrup, Just for Wolfman, Ebayer, Fielders, Haunt Jemima, Nesquak, Snoot Loops, Jerkson's Baby Powder.

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #810 on: November 13, 2020, 05:01:13 PM »
I pulled an oddball Just for Wolfmen months ago so can confirm that it exists.

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #811 on: November 13, 2020, 05:05:18 PM »
checked out several Walmarts a few days back, still no signs of them here, and I'm in the Eastern Mass and lower NH area.

I looked in the checkout lanes, everywhere, even the bottom shelves, the destroyed old trading card section, all the "end caps,"
even the toy section in the back of the store, nada...

Maybe next week?

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #812 on: November 13, 2020, 05:16:29 PM »
I pulled an oddball Just for Wolfmen months ago so can confirm that it exists.

Do you remember what was showing on the cup?

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #813 on: November 13, 2020, 05:25:40 PM »
Unfortunately no.  It was so long along and I wasn't keeping close track because everything pulled was always the exact  same pieces.

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #814 on: November 13, 2020, 05:31:35 PM »
OK, Thanks, hopefully these other 15 will start showing up.

« Reply #815 on: November 14, 2020, 08:42:45 AM »
OK, Thanks, hopefully these other 15 will start showing up.
I don’t know about you, but I think the wait for these last minis may never occur unless they ship them to Target again. Walmart’s are always crowded and ransacked.

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #816 on: November 14, 2020, 09:04:52 AM »
I don’t know about you, but I think the wait for these last minis may never occur unless they ship them to Target again. Walmart’s are always crowded and ransacked.

I think there out there, in cups nobody wants to buy because the mini showing is one everybody has a lot of like "nertz". More than likely they will show up on Ebay, because I don't want to keep buying cups only to get the same minis, I imagine a lot of the forum members feel the same way. And unless a forum member finds one, we won't know what cups to look for.

Offline bp1958

« Reply #817 on: November 14, 2020, 10:15:03 AM »
Was at Walmart today in Mass, there was a spot on the bottom at $5.98  but empty.  All lanes empty.  So have to assume they haven't landed yet.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #818 on: November 14, 2020, 12:00:26 PM »
Finally arrived here in Nebraska, Here is the list of the 3 good tubs: Top 3D Moron salt located in upper left tray, sticker was Ajinx then packages inside were Peas, Cop Tarts, Horrid and Exceedrin. Two identical tubs with 3D Putrid located in one tray front left the other was one of two tubs left both had Dr. Pooper sticker then Speed Sick, Boredom's, Plastered and Big Loogie Spew. I did grab about 12 other tubs all but 4 had different stickers and the 4 other identical tubs had Moron on top and all were located in the upper left just like the the I found the Exceedrin in. P.S. I was thinking about this idea for everyone, find a place where they have a claw machine like an arcade and ask if they would be interested in buying unopenned Wacky Packages;  That could be worth getting some $$ back from these Target 3D's. One more thing... Has anyone figured out a sticker variantions set yet? I am talking about the ones that are both black bordered and with orange.

« Reply #819 on: November 14, 2020, 12:37:40 PM »
I think there out there, in cups nobody wants to buy because the mini showing is one everybody has a lot of like "nertz". More than likely they will show up on Ebay, because I don't want to keep buying cups only to get the same minis, I imagine a lot of the forum members feel the same way. And unless a forum member finds one, we won't know what cups to look for.
I bought 5 more cups today (after buying 24 last Sunday) and pulled the Big loogie spew from putrid, but no luck with getting Exceedrin from the moron cups. All I got was more of those common minis.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 12:47:04 PM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Online RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #820 on: November 14, 2020, 02:02:01 PM »
I haven't even found a single cup with Moron Salt on top, so I think I'll be doing without an Exceedrin.  Oh, well.

« Reply #821 on: November 14, 2020, 02:04:50 PM »
I purchased 6 cups today. Struck out again on scoring needed stickers from cups based on reported findings. I am down to 8 stickers needed which is great. I realize some cups have two sticker options based on the top mini; but I have purchased the same 5 cups three times now only to get the same sticker I don't need every time. I also came across one WalMart that had the shelf tag stating $2.98 per up. I was skeptical; but when I checked out it was $2.98. I purchased 17 cups.  ;)  The store was in Parkesburg PA, near Reading. I have been to over 30 WalMarts looking for these and no other store sold them for $2.98.  I think they cost WalMart $2.98; so that makes no sense. Some stores use Zone pricing ; but there is no reason to discount these at present. I did not buy them all at that store so if you live near; go get them  ;)    I am amassing quite the mountain of worthless older minis from these cups.  It reminds me of the giant box of chrome cards I still have from chasing the Altered Art/ Mixed Up cards which are inserted 1 /1500 packs. It seems Exceedrin can be called a Super Chase Mini at this point. I have opened about 15 Moron Salt Cups and scored 1 Exceedrin.

I need at least 11 more stickers, probably more because I don’t know what extra ones are out there.
I need Ajinx, fruitphobia, scram, jerksons, sic, hissey’s syrup, speedsick, just for wolfmen, rotz, silverfish, and cheezillas. I also need 15 minis.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2020, 02:22:19 PM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #822 on: November 14, 2020, 06:40:40 PM »
Finally arrived here in Nebraska, Here is the list of the 3 good tubs: Top 3D Moron salt located in upper left tray, sticker was Ajinx then packages inside were Peas, Cop Tarts, Horrid and Exceedrin. Two identical tubs with 3D Putrid located in one tray front left the other was one of two tubs left both had Dr. Pooper sticker then Speed Sick, Boredom's, Plastered and Big Loogie Spew. I did grab about 12 other tubs all but 4 had different stickers and the 4 other identical tubs had Moron on top and all were located in the upper left just like the the I found the Exceedrin in. P.S. I was thinking about this idea for everyone, find a place where they have a claw machine like an arcade and ask if they would be interested in buying unopenned Wacky Packages;  That could be worth getting some $$ back from these Target 3D's. One more thing... Has anyone figured out a sticker variantions set yet? I am talking about the ones that are both black bordered and with orange.

Thanks for the info!  Just to be clear, do all the tubs with Moron Salt showing have Exceedrin in them or just some?  And do all tubs with Putrid showing have Big Loogie or just some?

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #823 on: November 14, 2020, 06:59:31 PM »
Thanks for the info!  Just to be clear, do all the tubs with Moron Salt showing have Exceedrin in them or just some?  And do all tubs with Putrid showing have Big Loogie or just some?

I can’t answer about the Big Loogie, but only some of the cups with Moron Salt showing contain Exceedrin. I lucked out and got two but they were from different stores.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #824 on: November 14, 2020, 07:41:29 PM »
I need at least 11 more stickers, probably more because I don’t know what extra ones are out there.
I need Ajinx, fruitphobia, scram, jerksons, sic, hissey’s syrup, speedsick, just for wolfmen, rotz, silverfish, and cheezillas. I also need 15 minis.
I haven't read of any sightings for either sic or hissey's.
Any reason to believe these exist? 

Offline fbvikes

« Reply #825 on: November 14, 2020, 11:09:44 PM »
I got my first Walmart cups today.   Thought the price point would be a little better, but they were $5.98 per cup.   I got 5 cups.   4 of the cups had new products on the top: Plastered, De-Mented, Boredom and Ajink.   I also got Putrid Cat Chow.  I liked Putrid a lot, but it is not on the checklist.  So does this make it product #67 and super rare, I think not.  What I do think is that Super Impulse does not know how to handle this product.   This is by far the most frustrating wacky package series I have ever collected.   Here is the rest of the distribution:

Scram, 2 Mrs. Clean, Rivals, Logs, Shingles, Nertz, Moron Salt, 2 Thing Mints, Blood Stic, 2 Ajerk (One was damaged), 2 Skimpy (Old Skool), 2 Cy Borgardee, Horrid and a Fruitphobia.  Obviously, these duplicates are all from wave 1.   Not one single Wave 2, which I thought was odd.  I would have loved to get another Gadzooka or Crypt's Ahoy.  I also noticed that in addition to the damaged Ajerk, most of the products looked like rejects as they were off-centered and faded.  I think that Super Impulse did a terrible job with this Wave 3 release.  It is my hope that Super Impulse or Topps reads this forum as they need to know that this has been a very poorly distributed series.   

My only positive other than Putrid are the 5 new stickers I got:  Rotz, Shingles, Speed Sick, Just For Wolfmen and Double Bobble.   

This is really a buyer beware product.  I now have 46 products and 53 stickers and have spent over $400.  If I had not sold back my duplicates and a couple of chase products on E-Bay, I would have been out a good amount of money chasing this series. 

In my opinion the only way Super Impulse could possibly hope to save face would be to offer the entire base series at a cost reasonable to collectors to make up for this horrible distribution.  They won't do that, but they should.  Also, any future product they put on the market should guarantee a chase when someone buys a case of 24.  Again, they won't do this either.

Sorry to be so wordy, just needed to vent.  I know I am not alone.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #826 on: November 14, 2020, 11:34:19 PM »
I got my first Walmart cups today.   Thought the price point would be a little better, but they were $5.98 per cup.   I got 5 cups.   4 of the cups had new products on the top: Plastered, De-Mented, Boredom and Ajink.   I also got Putrid Cat Chow.  I liked Putrid a lot, but it is not on the checklist.  So does this make it product #67 and super rare, I think not.  What I do think is that Super Impulse does not know how to handle this product.   This is by far the most frustrating wacky package series I have ever collected.   Here is the rest of the distribution:

The checklist for this Walmart wave is actually different in one respect and shows Putrid replacing Haunt Jemima.
I guess that means Haunt Jemima will only be available as a sticker (already available in a previous wave) and not as a mini. I noticed that many of the stickers available in this wave are not as vibrant as the previous ones available.  This wave also introduced, whether on purpose or not, the sticker variation without the red border outline.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

« Reply #827 on: November 15, 2020, 01:43:28 AM »

Only some putrid have the Big Loogie spew. I have bought 3 cups from Walmart and 1 had it and 2 did not.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #828 on: November 15, 2020, 08:23:47 AM »
As long as only some Moron-showing cups have Exceedrin in them and only some Putrid-showing cups have Big Loogie in them, it seems to me that both Exceedrin and Big Loogie will be pretty rare.  We collectors may be disproportionately good at finding them (given that we know where to look), but they seem like they may still be in about the same ratio as the rare ones from the Target release.  Please correct my logic if I'm off (and I know it's pure speculation).

Offline fbvikes

« Reply #829 on: November 15, 2020, 10:02:11 AM »
I see it (Putrid) on the checklist.  I was looking a the Old Skool side as Putrid is an old school product.  Thanks.

Offline toddbarrett

« Reply #830 on: November 15, 2020, 08:45:46 PM »
Has anybody seen these or have any of these?

Lavirus, Minute Mud, Quacker Oats, Slum Maid Raison, All Bark, Dr. Pooper, Kraken of the Sea, Hisseys Syrup, Just for Wolfman, Ebayer, Fielders, Haunt Jemima, Nesquak, Snoot Loops, Jerkson's Baby Powder.

Finally found some mini's down here in San Diego county. Bought 18 cups wound up with one Exceedrin mini. Among the stickers I got were, All Bark, Kraken of the Sea, Just for Wolfmen and Jerkson's Baby Powder.

Offline g.u.e.s.t.

« Reply #831 on: November 16, 2020, 01:35:26 PM »
Forgive my asking perhaps what's already been addressed, but let me try and grasp my head around this:

This "wave" has all the rest of the titles we've been missing, correct?  I did see that one title was replaced
with another, no problem. 

And we have the rest of the stickers, and the few extras that we were expecting?

And the ONLY place we can get them is Walmart?  That's the frustrating part, I don't have a lot of
Walmarts around me, and I'm in Suburban Massachusetts.  The ones I've been to, so far, have a small
trading card section near the checkouts, and it looks like a bomb hit it, there's nothing in there, and definitely
no Mini Wackys yet. 

No other places will sell these?  Super Impulse can't sell them boxes to us directly, or are they planning
on using any other outlet besides Walmart? 

Pardon my French, this is insane...

I'm in FL and saw them for the first time yesterday in Walmart. I noticed they are found in the lower right bottom shelves of the checkouts only-not in the regular card section. There is a 'home' for them in the spot mentioned as it has the WP description and price of $5.98. I found a full box, and a couple of partial boxes as I checked as many closed checkouts as I could.

I'd really like to buy a complete set of 66 once they are available from someone here or eBay. I'm not really interested in the stickers, just the mini's.
If anyone ends up with an extra set of 66, please let me know. Thanks.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #832 on: November 17, 2020, 04:06:43 AM »
I made a Wacky Mini Grocery Shelf Display with the WalMart Boxes. Nice way to display some of my dupes.

Andrew

Offline g.u.e.s.t.

« Reply #833 on: November 17, 2020, 05:18:36 AM »
I made a Wacky Mini Grocery Shelf Display with the WalMart Boxes. Nice way to display some of my dupes.

Andrew

I like that-especially the shopping cart!

Offline Tie Boot Tea

« Reply #834 on: November 18, 2020, 07:57:57 AM »
Based on my review of this board, all of the stickers have been issued with this current Wave 3 (or is it Wave 3 and 4 now??) - other than Hissey's and Sic?  Have I got that right?  Or has anyone found a Hissey or a Sic sticker?

For the minis, it looks like they only issued the following additional minis:
Ajinx
Boredom's
De-Mented
Plastered Peanuts
Purid Cat Chow
Exceedrin
(and one person found a Just for Wolfmen).

Is that where we are with this current Walmart wave?

Thanks all!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #835 on: November 18, 2020, 02:28:23 PM »
Based on my review of this board, all of the stickers have been issued with this current Wave 3 (or is it Wave 3 and 4 now??) - other than Hissey's and Sic?  Have I got that right?  Or has anyone found a Hissey or a Sic sticker?

For the minis, it looks like they only issued the following additional minis:
Ajinx
Boredom's
De-Mented
Plastered Peanuts
Purid Cat Chow
Exceedrin
(and one person found a Just for Wolfmen).

Is that where we are with this current Walmart wave?

Thanks all!

That looks correct.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #836 on: November 18, 2020, 05:17:41 PM »
That looks correct.
and Big Loogie Spews, right?

by my count, we are up to only 52 total minis after three waves.
I there yet another hidden wave coming with 14 more, to get the total to 66?

Offline Tie Boot Tea

« Reply #837 on: November 19, 2020, 08:49:24 AM »
Is anyone keeping track of the redline stickers v. stickers w/o red line?  I think all of the redline stickers were in the Wave 1 & 2 batches?  Does that mean the stickers w/o red lines are only in the Walmart batches?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #838 on: November 19, 2020, 09:06:17 AM »
Is anyone keeping track of the redline stickers v. stickers w/o red line?  I think all of the redline stickers were in the Wave 1 & 2 batches?  Does that mean the stickers w/o red lines are only in the Walmart batches?

Correct. I am not keeping track, but am collecting the variations when I find them in the WalMart Packs.

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #839 on: November 19, 2020, 10:52:44 AM »
I'm finding the spot on the bottom shelf where they mini's SHOULD be, tag and all, but I have
yet to find any actual product.  Is it just me, or this area of the country?

Or are there elves going around there, snatching them all up?

It's been very frustrating, I plan on taking a trip again later today.

anything