Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251774 times)

Offline Kook

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #595 on: October 02, 2020, 12:15:10 PM »
That makes no sense. They sold to me and shipped to NJ yesterday. 

Andrew

I agree. They said they shipped to someone in NJ yesterday and they couldn't do it today. I'm guessing they may have territory issues, but they wouldn't give me any reason why they couldn't do it, and they said they weren't going to be selling any more full cases because their customers wouldn't have enough. Sounds like they may have a very low supply, or they got hammered the first day and are conserving. Either way, it's very annoying.

Then I called the Novelty Poster company on your list. He told me he sells to retail stores, he doesn't sell to end users. He is aware of the line, but can't sell any unless you are a store.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #596 on: October 02, 2020, 12:15:33 PM »
That makes no sense. They sold to me and shipped to NJ yesterday. 

Andrew

Guess you got all they were allowed to send to NJ!

Offline drono

« Reply #597 on: October 02, 2020, 12:56:18 PM »
They're a one-store small specialty shop with 5 employees and only around $100K in annual revenue.  I doubt they ordered more than a handful of cases.

LI’s mom-and-pop toy shops hope to fill Toys R Us void https://www.newsday.com/lifestyle/family/independent-toy-shops-1.17738482

« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 01:00:41 PM by drono »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #598 on: October 02, 2020, 01:06:44 PM »
They're a one-store small specialty shop with 5 employees and only around $100K in annual revenue.  I doubt they ordered more than a handful of cases.

LI’s mom-and-pop toy shops hope to fill Toys R Us void https://www.newsday.com/lifestyle/family/independent-toy-shops-1.17738482

I think they purchased a six box master case. They had a pic on instagram of 4 boxes on the shelf at their store.  They told me they held one box back to restock and sold me that one.  I will ask for a list of other places to find wave 3 next week.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 01:39:32 PM by DrDeal »

Offline bp1958

« Reply #599 on: October 02, 2020, 04:11:51 PM »
 :D On another subject, looking for a jailo sticker.  Anyone have 1 for sale?

thx

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #600 on: October 02, 2020, 08:27:03 PM »
They are so cool but the release in waves from SI has been so absolutely confusing and irritating that many will give up.

And I would be 1 of the many, I sold 29 of what I had to a collector off the forum and kept just 5 just to say I have some. What I'm really looking for are the Wacky Initial stickers, Will pay $1 each for those.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #601 on: October 03, 2020, 09:37:40 AM »
I checked the FYE site and they are out of stock on singles. That's good news. When they get their shipment you can be sure that that once they offer product again it will be Wave 3.  They should start selling them next week.

Andrew

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #602 on: October 03, 2020, 12:53:26 PM »
The mj beanz Instagram photos of their cases looks no different than the wave 1 cases at Target a few months back.
Hopefully there is something actually different about this release or at least what is visible in the top of the cups is different, otherwise just more disinformation and another screw up from SI.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #603 on: October 03, 2020, 02:02:54 PM »

Has anyone come accross anything like this yet? This one is going into my rare pile for sure. Happy hunting all.

Offline quas

« Reply #604 on: October 03, 2020, 02:40:52 PM »

Has anyone come accross anything like this yet? This one is going into my rare pile for sure. Happy hunting all.

I believe someone posted a 6Up with a similar error.
Marc

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #605 on: October 03, 2020, 02:57:55 PM »
Came home today to my case from MJ Beanz on my doorstep. Same assortment as the Target Cases.   :sad:  All the Mini's visible on top are from Wave 1 and 8 of the cups have the Sticker visible also. The stickers titles were all from wave one. I opened one cup and got the Ratz Sticker and Minute Lice , Mrs Klean, Hit Kat, Moron Salt  and Logs. I will not be opening the other 23 cups. I guess we need to wait for WalMart to complete the sets.  I took a hit for the team on this one.

Andrew

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #606 on: October 03, 2020, 04:37:06 PM »

OK, so not only does their marketing tactics suck, so does their manufacturing process.   :-\

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #607 on: October 03, 2020, 04:48:22 PM »
OK, so not only does their marketing tactics suck, so does their manufacturing process.   :-\

That is a super rare error. Probably VERY valuable.  8)

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #608 on: October 04, 2020, 04:47:07 PM »
Came home today to my case from MJ Beanz on my doorstep. Same assortment as the Target Cases.   :sad:  All the Mini's visible on top are from Wave 1 and 8 of the cups have the Sticker visible also. The stickers titles were all from wave one. I opened one cup and got the Ratz Sticker and Minute Lice , Mrs Klean, Hit Kat, Moron Salt  and Logs. I will not be opening the other 23 cups. I guess we need to wait for WalMart to complete the sets.  I took a hit for the team on this one.

Andrew

Any chance these tubs would contain the other 3 rares?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 05:33:07 PM by RawGoo »

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #609 on: October 04, 2020, 04:49:52 PM »
OK, Any chance these tubs could contain the other 3 rares?

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #610 on: October 04, 2020, 05:07:57 PM »
if that's the case, that the recent order you got doesn't include any new titles or stickers at all, I think I would blame Super Impulse directly for giving you that information.  Hopefully you'll start to open up some more and be pleasantly surprised?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #611 on: October 04, 2020, 07:04:15 PM »
if that's the case, that the recent order you got doesn't include any new titles or stickers at all, I think I would blame Super Impulse directly for giving you that information.  Hopefully you'll start to open up some more and be pleasantly surprised?

My main reason for buying the case was to get the stickers. Since I can see that it is the same stickers from Wave 1 (8 Packs have the sticker visible)  I will not be opening any more.  I emailed Super Impulse about this problem.  I will let you know what comes back.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #612 on: October 04, 2020, 07:57:22 PM »

Andrew

you've been far too patient with this set.  I bailed and stop tracking or caring about it. I am not even sure I will bother to complete the set thru ebay.  I have started dumping all my stickers.  I would sell my initial stash of 30 but why bother, they don't fetch that much so I will keep the target "set" and the cool display box and call it a day.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #613 on: October 05, 2020, 09:50:28 AM »
I emailed Super Impulse about this problem.  I will let you know what comes back.
Almost certainly more misinformation...or excuses.

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #614 on: October 05, 2020, 10:39:12 AM »
you've been far too patient with this set.  I bailed and stop tracking or caring about it. I am not even sure I will bother to complete the set thru ebay.  I have started dumping all my stickers.  I would sell my initial stash of 30 but why bother, they don't fetch that much so I will keep the target "set" and the cool display box and call it a day.

I have stayed quite behind on the set as a whole the entire time. I'm only going for the diecut minis. No stickers, no new titles or 2nd series. Easy.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #615 on: October 05, 2020, 01:35:38 PM »
Almost certainly more misinformation...or excuses.

I heard back from SSI today. The response was WalMart will have the rest of the release and to wait for that.

Andrew

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #616 on: October 05, 2020, 01:51:04 PM »
I heard back from SSI today. The response was WalMart will have the rest of the release and to wait for that.

Andrew

So, unless Walmart gets as much product as the first three waves combined, the second 33 minis (and whatever the heck stickers will be with those) will be short prints??

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #617 on: October 05, 2020, 03:00:14 PM »
I have stayed quite behind on the set as a whole the entire time. I'm only going for the diecut minis. No stickers, no new titles or 2nd series. Easy.
I’m with you, except even more behind.  The entire card section is decimated at my local Wal-mart (I assume they would be found there with all the other ‘teeny’ crap, and not the toy section), and I finally got into Target over the weekend with no COVID waiting line; although their card section was neat and organized, there was only a fraction of what they normally carry, and no Wacky material at all.  I generally don’t buy in bulk, even without the hindsight of the collation problems that have happened.  If I do find them, i’ll probably just grab 3 cups with titles I like showing, and call it a day on WP minis, at least until we see whether an entirely separate, second set gets made.  If they go on to make minis of personal favorites I’m not sure I could resist that.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #618 on: October 05, 2020, 03:37:17 PM »

Andrew
Wasn't that always going to be the case, target half of the minis, walmart the other half?  All this in between stuff was a charade to sell excess first wave stuff.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #619 on: October 05, 2020, 10:07:29 PM »
Can someone make a list as to what has been found already and what everyone still needs?

Jim

Offline fbvikes

« Reply #620 on: October 07, 2020, 09:25:23 PM »
Does Anyone know the Wal-Mart Release Date?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #621 on: October 08, 2020, 03:26:29 AM »
Does Anyone know the Wal-Mart Release Date?

I think they expect them around 10/20; but expect it to take longer so probably around 11/1.

Andrew

Offline drono

« Reply #622 on: October 08, 2020, 05:15:42 AM »
I think they expect them around 10/20; but expect it to take longer so probably around 11/1.

Andrew

If Topps was shipping them instead, then I wouldn't expect them before Christmas.

Offline toddbarrett

« Reply #623 on: October 08, 2020, 01:01:29 PM »
Can someone make a list as to what has been found already and what everyone still needs?

Jim

Hi Jim:

This is what I have so far. I'm not 1000% positive this is all that is out as of now, but I cannot find anything other then these items in eBay.

New School
Cy Borgadee
Crypt’s Ahoy
Elapse
Fruitphobia
Hit Kat
Macaroni and Sneeze
Rice Krispbees
Scram
Skimpy
Soreburst
Blood Stic
Cop Tarts
Fiasco
Ghoul Scouts
Milk Drone
Rivals
Shingles
Speed Sick
Coacha-Cola
Log’s
Rotz
Silver Fish

Chase Item
Burden

Old School
Ajerx
Cap’N Crud
Fish-Bone
Horrid
Minute Lice
Nertz
Ratz
Vile
Band-Ache
Cracked Animals
Gadzooka
Log Cave In
Moron Salt
Skimpy
Weakies
Cracked Jerk
Gurgle
Jolly Mean Peas
Mrs. Clean
6 Up

Chase items
Crust
Jail-O

Todd B.

Online rdsjnk

« Reply #624 on: October 08, 2020, 02:35:55 PM »

Jim

I believe these are the one's out now plus Jail-O

Offline Kook

« Reply #625 on: October 08, 2020, 09:13:12 PM »
Here is a list I have compiled for the Wacky Minis:

I have a couple of unanswered questions:
1. [ANSWERED] Was Jail-o chase available in the Wave 2 Twin Packs, or were only Crust & Burdens?

2. Was Rotz released in any wacky "cups" or was it only available in the Display Box Showcase?

If anyone could chime in with their experience, I'd appreciate it.

Sticker release list (& prediction) to follow...

Wave 1 (Target) Release (17 Old Skool + 18 New Skool = 35 Total (32 Regular + 3 Chase Titles))
------------------------
Old Skool:
6 Up
Ajerx
Band-ache
Cracked Jerk
Fish Bone
Gurgle Baby Food
Horrid
Jolly Mean Giant
Minute Lice
Moron Salt
Mrs Klean
Nertz
Ratz
Skimpy Crummy (Only in display box showcase for wave 1)
Weakies

Crust - chase
Jail-o - chase

New Skool:
Blood Stic Pens
Chef Borgardee
Cop Tarts
Elapse Gum
Fiasco Sauce
Fruitphobia
Ghoul Scouts
Hit Kat
Krafty Shingles
Log's Wood Chips
Milk Drone
Rice Krispbees
Rivals
Scram
Skimpy Super Yuck
Speed Sick

Rotz (Only in display box showcase?)
Burden - chase

Wave 2 (Amazon Twin Pack) Release (+ 5 Old Skool + 5 New Skool added = 45/66 Released)
---------------------------------
Old Skool:
Cap'n Crud
Cracked Animals
Gadzooka
Log Cave-in
Skimpy Crummy (Previously only in showcase, now in packages)
Vile Soap

Crust - chase
Jail-o - chase (Jail-o chase has been found in wave 2)

New Skool:
Coacha-Cola
Crypt's Ahoy!
Macaroni & Sneese
Silverfish
Sorebursts

Burden - chase

Wave 3 (Walmart) Release (Predicted + 8 Old Skool + 13 New Skool = 66/66 Released)
------------------------------------
Old Skool:
Lavirus
Boredom's
De-Mented Tomatoes
Minute Mud
Plastered Peanuts
Quacker Oats
Slum Maid

Exceedrin - chase

New Skool:
Ajinx
All Bark Franks
Dr Pooper
ebayer
Fielders
Haunt Jemima
Just for Wolfmen
Kraken of the Sea
Nesquak
(Hissey's) Slithering Syrup
Snoot Loops

Big League Spew - chase
Jerkson's Baby Plaster - chase

« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 10:39:33 AM by Kook »

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #626 on: October 09, 2020, 02:31:04 AM »
1. I pulled a Jail-o from a twin pack.
2. Never found a Rotz in a container.
3. Found a Just for Wolfmen in a Target restocked container several weeks ago.  Must have been a stray that slipped in by mistake.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #627 on: October 09, 2020, 03:38:41 AM »
1. I pulled a Jail-o from a twin pack.
2. Never found a Rotz in a container.
3. Found a Just for Wolfmen in a Target restocked container several weeks ago.  Must have been a stray that slipped in by mistake.

ROTZ was one of the 5 titles in the “window” of the display cases but wasn’t available in the cups AFAIK. That JUST FOR WOLFMEN pull is just plain weird.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #628 on: October 09, 2020, 06:10:58 AM »
and for the record, I was able to get a small order from Novelty Poster in NYC, the salesman
was very nice and it was early on.  I think afterwards it was going to be too much for him
in anticipation of being deluged with requests.

There were no new titles, nothing.  I don't blame Novelty Poster at all, but if Super Impulse
gave anyone news that those three stores (this one, FYE and NYBeans or whatever it is)
was going to have new titles, they flat out lied.

I did pull a Jail-O, and I'm happy just opening them no matter if I know I already
have duplicates of everything.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #629 on: October 09, 2020, 06:23:44 AM »
 Shoulda been on the package from the start:

Send me your borderless wackys!