Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251769 times)

Offline DrDeal

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #525 on: September 11, 2020, 03:02:54 AM »
wait so has wave 2 already been released?

Wave 2 was the two packs which are out on Amazon and on-line dealers and some Targets.

Offline fbvikes

« Reply #526 on: September 11, 2020, 12:49:52 PM »
Just wanted to share what I have been able to get thus far.   I have 36 products (16 Old and 20 New).   I got the target 30 and 4 more from the Amazon two packs.  I got my last two from the Toywiz 24 Pack display front (Rotz and Skimpy (OS).   I have gotten two chase (Jail-O and Burden).  Sold both on E-Bay in order to recoup some of my cost pursuing this set.  I just ordered the 24 (12-2 Packs) from Toywiz.   I had also got the initial 24 Cup Case from Toywiz.  So far I have spent over $400 on this series and have recouped $99 from ebay sales of the chases and duplicates (Products and Stickers).  I also have 28 stickers thus far.  This has been by far the most costly and difficult wacky product to collect.  I get the next order on the 17th.   Hopefully, I can fill in some of the remaining gaps before the next wave.  The four I got from the Amazon 2-packs are Vile, Soreburst, Macaroni and Sneeze and Coacha-Cola.  Good luck to all pursuing this set.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #527 on: September 11, 2020, 01:30:13 PM »
Just wanted to share what I have been able to get thus far.   I have 36 products (16 Old and 20 New).   I got the target 30 and 4 more from the Amazon two packs.  I got my last two from the Toywiz 24 Pack display front (Rotz and Skimpy (OS).   I have gotten two chase (Jail-O and Burden).  Sold both on E-Bay in order to recoup some of my cost pursuing this set.  I just ordered the 24 (12-2 Packs) from Toywiz.   I had also got the initial 24 Cup Case from Toywiz.  So far I have spent over $400 on this series and have recouped $99 from ebay sales of the chases and duplicates (Products and Stickers).  I also have 28 stickers thus far.  This has been by far the most costly and difficult wacky product to collect.  I get the next order on the 17th.   Hopefully, I can fill in some of the remaining gaps before the next wave.  The four I got from the Amazon 2-packs are Vile, Soreburst, Macaroni and Sneeze and Coacha-Cola.  Good luck to all pursuing this set.

There is a trading thread on this forum for the minis and stickers that might be useful as well.
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #528 on: September 11, 2020, 01:32:45 PM »

There will not be too many complete sets of minis and stickers in the future. VERY $$$ to complete.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #529 on: September 11, 2020, 01:51:57 PM »
There will not be too many complete sets of minis and stickers in the future. VERY $$$ to complete.

I was trying, but it does seem hopeless.

« Reply #530 on: September 11, 2020, 04:38:28 PM »
I was trying, but it does seem hopeless.

With the bad taste in my mouth over the great cost and lag in time, I won’t pursue any further sets.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #531 on: September 11, 2020, 09:35:35 PM »
A question for those keeping track of cup contents... what mini is showing in the cups that contain the Silverfish mini?

I found one in a cup with a mini Fishbone on the top - A

« Reply #532 on: September 12, 2020, 10:06:21 AM »
I learned today there will another shipment that hits the US on 9/10. No word yet on where the 9/10 shipment will show up. My sense is that it will be a Target and On-line Retailer restock with a new assortment. WalMart will get their cases on 10/20.   I am attempting to find out the breakdown for the two shipments; as I was thinking we only would get the WalMart Cases to finish the run of Minis and stickers and now it looks like that will not be the case. Hold for more info.

Anyone see any of these 9/10 shipments yet?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #533 on: September 12, 2020, 03:27:51 PM »
Anyone see any of these 9/10 shipments yet?

This is the super impulse answer to that question:

it supposed to land around 9/15, then heads to the warehouse.

a few off the top of my head, Urban, FYE, Hot Topics, Amazon, Bartell Drugs, and lots of small  mom and pops 😉

« Reply #534 on: September 13, 2020, 12:05:19 AM »
This is the super impulse answer to that question:

it supposed to land around 9/15, then heads to the warehouse.

a few off the top of my head, Urban, FYE, Hot Topics, Amazon, Bartell Drugs, and lots of small  mom and pops 😉

Thanks.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #535 on: September 13, 2020, 02:15:23 AM »
Thanks.

So this will be a team effort to find out where Wave 3 can be purchased and exactly what it contains relative to Mini's and Stickers.  Hopefully people will post here once they begin to purchase the third wave and post what they find.

Andrew

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #538 on: September 15, 2020, 04:08:57 PM »
"Makes real shopping sounds!"  Although this would be a real dust collector and a pain to clean after months of sitting around, I kind of like it.

I purchased a shopping cart for my mini's.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #539 on: September 17, 2020, 08:13:37 PM »
Wave 2 was the two packs which are out on Amazon and on-line dealers and some Targets.

Hello fellow wackiers, Plastered "Rip Van Winkle" Peanut here.

I stumbled across this product on Amazon and immediately ordered two twin packs.   Pardon me for not reading the entire 16 pages of forum posts on this topic....I read the first 2 pages.  :-)   Is "Wave 2" not going to contain the titles that "Wave 1" had?

Those who know me know that I collected the OS series as a child and the ANS series as an adult; oddly enough both series stopped at 11 for me.   The OS because I never saw any series after that, and the ANS because it started to get very low-brow in humor at that point.

Anywho, I am still very interested in collecting anything that pertains to the OS 1-16, and is mainly why I've been very quiet as not a lot comes out honoring the good ol' days.   Actually the last series I collected was the Chrome series, as that did have a lot of OS material.

Can someone please give the Reader's Digest of this "Puny" (I found that to be quite cute) series?

David
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #540 on: September 19, 2020, 05:19:59 PM »
Opened some leftover containers today that I never got around to which I had bought at Target a while ago. They contained all the usual suspects but one had a JUST FOR WOLFMEN which I've never seen before and doesn't appear to be part of wave 1 or 2.  Really odd...

« Reply #541 on: September 20, 2020, 06:31:20 AM »
Opened some leftover containers today that I never got around to which I had bought at Target a while ago. They contained all the usual suspects but one had a JUST FOR WOLFMEN which I've never seen before and doesn't appear to be part of wave 1 or 2.  Really odd...

You are right. Never been seen before. Congrats.

Offline Plastered Peanut

« Reply #542 on: September 21, 2020, 12:57:34 AM »
 Got my Amazon order of 2 twin packs today.   opened one of them, leaving one sealed.   Interesting that each title comes in its own sealed pack, and it doesn't take more than a flashlight to figure out what is inside.   What are sealed titles going for vs opened titles?   just curious.
Send me your borderless wackys!

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #543 on: September 21, 2020, 06:04:48 PM »
Got my Amazon order of 2 twin packs today.   opened one of them, leaving one sealed.   Interesting that each title comes in its own sealed pack, and it doesn't take more than a flashlight to figure out what is inside.   What are sealed titles going for vs opened titles?   just curious.
there is no market for sealed ones exactly for the reason you called out, there is no mystery on what is inside and it is not like it is more minty inside the wrapper.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #544 on: September 25, 2020, 10:26:12 AM »
Wave 3 hit the Super Impulse HQ yesterday. I will post when I find out where this latest wave can be ordered from on-line and/ or where they will show up at retail.

Andrew

Offline bp1958

« Reply #545 on: September 25, 2020, 03:26:30 PM »
Is there still another wave after #3?

« Reply #546 on: September 25, 2020, 03:30:44 PM »
Wave 3 hit the Super Impulse HQ yesterday. I will post when I find out where this latest wave can be ordered from on-line and/ or where they will show up at retail.

Andrew

Thank you. I was beginning to lose interest waiting for late October & Walmart.

Offline bp1958

« Reply #547 on: September 25, 2020, 03:37:24 PM »
Received a 2 pack case today intact.  Pulled 1 chaser out, so I guess they are in these....  Was not in top right 2 pack, was at the bottom.  Glad I found it.  Was the next to last 2pk I opened.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #548 on: September 25, 2020, 04:07:06 PM »
Received a 2 pack case today intact.  Pulled 1 chaser out, so I guess they are in these....  Was not in top right 2 pack, was at the bottom.  Glad I found it.  Was the next to last 2pk I opened.

That's great to hear. I pulled a Crust Mini out of my Two Pack case.

Andrew

Offline bp1958

« Reply #549 on: September 25, 2020, 04:31:39 PM »
What was on top?  Mine was Girl scout cookie

Offline toddbarrett

« Reply #550 on: September 25, 2020, 04:55:41 PM »
Finally finished opening a display box from ToyWiz. No chaser :sad: PLUS, the display box was crushed in shipping, so that is of no use either.  :'(

I did buy four - 2 packs on Amazon before I found the display box. I pulled a Crust from one of the two packs. Don't remember what was on top.

I think I remember seeing someone who wanted the header from the display box, but I can't find that post now. I'd be willing to part with the header if it is still needed.

Todd B.
Ramona, CA
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 04:58:06 PM by toddbarrett »

Offline bp1958

« Reply #551 on: September 25, 2020, 05:19:40 PM »
Andrew, how many chasers are you up to?  4?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #552 on: September 26, 2020, 01:18:33 AM »
Andrew, how many chasers are you up to?  4?

I have pulled 6 chasers so far (Two of each title that is out).  I sold three and kept one of each.

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #553 on: September 26, 2020, 07:41:34 AM »
I've got a few Burden milks and Crusts, just never got a "Jailo" in the wild, go figure.

And I must say, and I don't apologize if it sounds nerdy (hehe) but when I pick up a wrapped pack and can
tell that it has that milk jug shape to it, my heart starts to race and I get very giddy.  Weird feeling,
but nice....

Offline bp1958

« Reply #554 on: September 26, 2020, 08:34:29 AM »
just speculating, but does there seem like theres more milk  than crest and more crest than jailo?

« Reply #555 on: September 26, 2020, 12:54:31 PM »
I have pulled 6 chasers so far (Two of each title that is out).  I sold three and kept one of each.

I dropped by Urban outfitters today. They had no minis in house but do have them on their website. I do not know if the ones on the site are wave 2 or 3.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #556 on: September 26, 2020, 02:46:37 PM »
just speculating, but does there seem like theres more milk  than crest and more crest than jailo?

There is an even mix of the rares. There were three different case assortments and each of the three assortments had a different rare put into every other case is my opinion.  I was able to order one case of each assortment and all three cases had a different rare.

Andrew

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #557 on: September 26, 2020, 02:48:05 PM »
I dropped by Urban outfitters today. They had no minis in house but do have them on their website. I do not know if the ones on the site are wave 2 or 3.

Urban must still have wave one singles on their site as the wave three singles have not shipped out yet from Super Impulse. They only hit their wharehouse on Thursday.  They should be out in stores and on line retailers by next friday.

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #558 on: September 27, 2020, 07:50:40 AM »
Hey Andrew will there be 2 packs of wave3?

Offline Baked Bears

« Reply #559 on: September 27, 2020, 12:36:23 PM »
I am completely confused here.

I have the original Target 30 and am hoping to acquire the remaining minis that weren't included in the original Target 30 so I can complete a full set.

Have the remaining minis even been released yet?  Are they part of these "waves."  Or are waves 2 and 3 just repeats of the original Target 30?

Or, putting it differently, when will the other half of the full mini set be released and where?

Thanks for any information that can be provided.

anything