Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251629 times)

Offline bigtomi

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #490 on: August 23, 2020, 10:40:56 AM »
Can anyone point me towards an appropriate storage box on Amazon they've used for these? (Apologies if it's already been mentioned, this thread got so long!)
There have been a few different storage solutions shown on this thread. Maybe mine you're thinking of?

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #491 on: August 23, 2020, 11:01:48 AM »
Yes, that’s the one I was thinking of.  Since it came from the Container Store, it’s probably not designed for any one particular thing.  Square-shaped cells would not be the best for fishing lures which are usually narrow/long rectangular, but it looks perfect for crafting supplies.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #492 on: August 23, 2020, 01:47:28 PM »
There have been a few different storage solutions shown on this thread. Maybe mine you're thinking of?

That looks nice for this purpose.  I'm wondering how the 2 liter bottle mini will fit  :-\

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #493 on: August 24, 2020, 05:21:22 PM »
I learned today there will another shipment that hits the US on 9/10. No word yet on where the 9/10 shipment will show up. My sense is that it will be a Target and On-line Retailer restock with a new assortment. WalMart will get their cases on 10/20.   I am attempting to find out the breakdown for the two shipments; as I was thinking we only would get the WalMart Cases to finish the run of Minis and stickers and now it looks like that will not be the case. Hold for more info.

Offline Swiski

« Reply #494 on: August 24, 2020, 06:23:49 PM »
I learned today there will another shipment that hits the US on 9/10. No word yet on where the 9/10 shipment will show up. My sense is that it will be a Target and On-line Retailer restock with a new assortment. WalMart will get their cases on 10/20.   I am attempting to find out the breakdown for the two shipments; as I was thinking we only would get the WalMart Cases to finish the run of Minis and stickers and now it looks like that will not be the case. Hold for more info.

I don't know about Walmarts in other areas, but many stores near me look like the trading card section has been abandoned! Very messy and lots of empty spaces that should be filled with trading cards and mini collectibles.

« Reply #495 on: August 25, 2020, 10:35:47 AM »
I don't know about Walmarts in other areas, but many stores near me look like the trading card section has been abandoned! Very messy and lots of empty spaces that should be filled with trading cards and mini collectibles.

Same here.

Maybe they will put them with Toys instead of trading cards. Hopefully by then a Target will get the rest and Walmart can go to.....

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #496 on: August 25, 2020, 11:01:45 AM »

The one by me was looking that way, especially after they installed a bunch of self checkout lanes late last year.  I haven't been in there since mid-March, when Covid was running rampant in Suffolk; I have no idea what it looks like now.

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #497 on: August 26, 2020, 01:00:12 PM »
I currently have 30 containers each with a different mini showing on top.  There are potentially 60 (not counting the 6 rares).  Anyone have more?

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #498 on: August 26, 2020, 02:37:42 PM »
I feel the same way about Walmart.  Love the stores, but they seemed to have abandoned their trading card or collectible display.  The only place I've seen them now is at one of the registers, and it usually looks like an elephant ran through it.  Maybe they'll stick these in the toys and games section, tucked away in the farthest corner of the store (at least whenever I need to walk there LOL)?

Offline quas

« Reply #499 on: August 26, 2020, 02:50:02 PM »
I feel the same way about Walmart.  Love the stores, but they seemed to have abandoned their trading card or collectible display.  The only place I've seen them now is at one of the registers, and it usually looks like an elephant ran through it.  Maybe they'll stick these in the toys and games section, tucked away in the farthest corner of the store (at least whenever I need to walk there LOL)?

Perhaps these big stores have bad memories of Wacky Packages displays.  I recall going into a Target and seeing all the Chrome packages in disarray because apparently someone had been going through them sliding the cards around in the package looking for sketch cards ("hot packs") and possibly other premium cards.
Marc

Offline mikecho

« Reply #500 on: August 26, 2020, 02:51:54 PM »
I know what you mean; the packages of 9-pocket plastic pages are not in their usual place at my local Walmart.

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #501 on: August 26, 2020, 04:20:50 PM »
I wouldn’t buy any of that at Walmart. ‘Tis all been steamrolled by five year olds whose parents are too busy deep staring into their phones rather than giving their children their attention.

I actually bought a pack of minis today by the way. I went to Target for the first time this year, and one pack was left along with the display. Of course the deadbeat wouldn’t let me keep the display, but I came out of there with some RADICAL minis.  ;D

I may post to see if y’all want to trade, I want to put all the diecuts together at some point and I have three that aren’t that I’d trade equally for diecut titles, and I also have a sticker that I don’t want. Not looking to buy any outright considering I just bought my first car.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #502 on: August 26, 2020, 05:25:37 PM »
I wouldn’t buy any of that at Walmart. ‘Tis all been steamrolled by five year olds whose parents are too busy deep staring into their phones rather than giving their children their attention.

I actually bought a pack of minis today by the way. I went to Target for the first time this year, and one pack was left along with the display. Of course the deadbeat wouldn’t let me keep the display, but I came out of there with some RADICAL minis.  ;D

I may post to see if y’all want to trade, I want to put all the diecuts together at some point and I have three that aren’t that I’d trade equally for diecut titles, and I also have a sticker that I don’t want. Not looking to buy any outright considering I just bought my first car.
Congratulations on your first car! If you don't mind, what make and year is it and can you post a photo?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 05:27:08 PM by mikecho »

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #503 on: August 27, 2020, 03:57:23 AM »
Congratulations on your first car! If you don't mind, what make and year is it and can you post a photo?

It’s a 2007 Dodge Nitro.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #504 on: August 27, 2020, 04:35:43 AM »
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline mikecho

« Reply #505 on: August 27, 2020, 08:47:57 AM »
It’s a 2007 Dodge Nitro.

Good car! Hope a lot of good memories are in store for it!

Offline Lavirus

« Reply #506 on: August 27, 2020, 03:33:26 PM »
I got this one, fits everything perfectly: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C718QMV/

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #507 on: August 27, 2020, 04:56:18 PM »
I heard back from Super Impulse. The Sept 10th shipment from China will be a third wave which will not complete the series and it is not known where it will be sent. (Possibly Target and On-Line Dealers who reordered is my hunch). The Oct 20th shipment will go to WalMart and will be the Final Wave and will complete the series for Mini's and stickers.  I could not get an answer as to what stickers will be included in the 3rd and 4th waves. So far the first two waves have had completely different sticker assortments.  24 stickers in each for 48 released so far. I heard there would be 74 stickers so not sure how we will get to that number.
I am not going to purchase the third wave if the WalMart wave will have the same sticker and more mini's than the third wave.

Offline Kook

« Reply #508 on: August 27, 2020, 05:35:51 PM »
Has anyone received more than 1 chase mini in a case?

« Reply #509 on: August 28, 2020, 03:38:50 PM »
I heard back from Super Impulse. The Sept 10th shipment from China will be a third wave which will not complete the series and it is not known where it will be sent. (Possibly Target and On-Line Dealers who reordered is my hunch). The Oct 20th shipment will go to WalMart and will be the Final Wave and will complete the series for Mini's and stickers.  I could not get an answer as to what stickers will be included in the 3rd and 4th waves. So far the first two waves have had completely different sticker assortments.  24 stickers in each for 48 released so far. I heard there would be 74 stickers so not sure how we will get to that number.
I am not going to purchase the third wave if the WalMart wave will have the same sticker and more mini's than the third wave.

In my opinion to have to wait from late July to October 20 to complete this series 1 of minis is bad product management. I won’t buy wave 3 either unless there is something new. We will have to wait to see.

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #510 on: August 29, 2020, 07:52:01 AM »
I found similar ones, but each case had 15 compartments, which held a few more of each title.

For the big ones, like the original Skimpy, I can put two in there.  For cans like Horrid and stuff,
I can probably get about 4 in the compartments.

Gadzooks, Cracked Jerk, maybe 6 or 7 in each compartment?

The small ones like Nertz, Scarburst, it will hold dozens of them.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #511 on: August 29, 2020, 05:28:01 PM »
In my opinion to have to wait from late July to October 20 to complete this series 1 of minis is bad product management. I won’t buy wave 3 either unless there is something new. We will have to wait to see.

Wave Three will have new mini's ; but will not complete the series is my understanding. The question I have is about the stickers. Will wave 3 be 24 new stickers and if so, what will wave 4 have in terms of stickers?  I think there will be 76 stickers total (66 for the mini's plus 10 more).   What if wave three has 24 stickers not yet released and wave four has the last 4 from the set and repeats from the other cases. I need some more intel on this topic. So far I can't get much from Super Impulse on the stickers.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #512 on: August 30, 2020, 02:39:29 AM »
Wave Three will have new mini's ; but will not complete the series is my understanding. The question I have is about the stickers. Will wave 3 be 24 new stickers and if so, what will wave 4 have in terms of stickers?  I think there will be 76 stickers total (66 for the mini's plus 10 more).   What if wave three has 24 stickers not yet released and wave four has the last 4 from the set and repeats from the other cases. I need some more intel on this topic. So far I can't get much from Super Impulse on the stickers.

This is quite frustrating.  I may give up on the stickers.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #513 on: August 30, 2020, 03:20:18 AM »
This is quite frustrating.  I may give up on the stickers.

Here is the email I just sent. Hopefully this will get us some clarity on the stickers:

Hi Susan,

I appreciate the info you have provided on the Mini's. The Wacky Community is still needing info on the stickers. Specifically, we need to know what stickers will be in the last two waves (9/10 and 10/20)?
Wave 1 (Singles) and Wave 2 (Two Packs) had 24 different stickers in each case.  Will the 9/10 wave have 24 different stickers that have not been out before?  If so, then will the 10/20 Wave 4 cases have the last 4 stickers plus repeats of ones that have already been released?  Lastly, can you confirm how many stickers will be made in total? It looks like 76 will be the number since there are 66 Mini's and you said each will have a sticker; and there are 10 stickers of titles not made into mini's. Collecting the stickers is quite expensive; so we would appreciate some info to guide us.

Thanks,  Andrew

Offline drono

« Reply #514 on: August 30, 2020, 05:15:58 AM »
I got this one, fits everything perfectly: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C718QMV/

I ordered two the other day, and I'll confirm that all 30 of the first wave minis do fit.  There were a couple that didn't lay down flat because they are larger - Weakies and Logs, but they did fit completely in the compartment.

They sent me a 15% off coupon - use 15THANKYOU when you check out.

I had originally ordered something different from Amazon because its much cheaper, and I liked the three rows that matched the minis checklist layout:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MUI5LZO

However, while these worked for the erasers, some of the minis had to be wedged in to make them fit.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #515 on: August 30, 2020, 07:34:46 AM »
I have been able to find a pretty cool box at Michaels, they have two sizes....... This pic is NOT COMPLETE! Waiting for my Lite Brite, but these are form the same company that makes our minis.

The boxes are hinged and are magnetically sealed so you can easily open an access,

Richard
#StayWacky

Here are the 1st 30 plus some rares of the Mini Wacky S1 in the smaller of the two available cases - NOT organized and messy:

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 07:41:06 AM by vahsurfer »

Offline quas

« Reply #516 on: August 30, 2020, 07:36:50 AM »
I have been able to find a pretty cool box at Michaels, they have two sizes....... This pic is NOT COMPLETE! Waiting for my Lite Brite, but these are form the same company that makes our minis.

The boxes are hinged and are magnetically sealed so you can easily open an access,

Richard
#StayWacky

Here are the 1st 30 plus some rares of the Mini Wacky S1 in the smaller of the two available cases - NOT organized and messy:

And Richard, that's a really cool built-in light!   ;D :]
Marc

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #517 on: August 30, 2020, 07:37:49 AM »
HAHAHAHAH - JUST Grabbed a quick shot!  Marc, You can see the pics?

They are not showing on my preview or the post??

So you can see them?

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #518 on: August 30, 2020, 07:40:21 AM »
HAHAHAHAH - JUST Grabbed a quick shot!  Marc, You can see the pics?

They are not showing on my preview or the post??

So you can see them?

Richard
#StayWacky

I see two pics.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #519 on: August 30, 2020, 07:41:35 AM »
Thanks Marc and Pat - I can not ????? Hmmmm....... MAYBE too much Wacky Fireball last night.... hicup.....

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #520 on: August 31, 2020, 01:41:50 PM »
Here is the reply from Super Impulse:

Good morning Andrew

There is a total of 75 stickers. Completely randomly placed. Wave 2 may contain duplicates of stickers included in wave 1. Series 2 will have new stickers, quantity to be announced later.

Still working and confirming dates.

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #521 on: September 09, 2020, 07:38:31 AM »
A question for those keeping track of cup contents... what mini is showing in the cups that contain the Silverfish mini?
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline cmgmd

« Reply #522 on: September 09, 2020, 11:02:23 AM »
Probably doesn't exactly help you, but I have a cup with Silverfish on top.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #523 on: September 10, 2020, 05:04:35 PM »
Here is the answer to my query on the Sept Shipment of Wave 3.  I asked when will it arrive in the US and where will we be able to buy it?

it supposed to land around 9/15, then heads to the warehouse.

a few off the top of my head, Urban, FYE, Hot Topics, Amazon, Bartell Drugs, and lots of small  mom and pops 😉

« Reply #524 on: September 10, 2020, 07:50:51 PM »
Here is the answer to my query on the Sept Shipment of Wave 3.  I asked when will it arrive in the US and where will we be able to buy it?

it supposed to land around 9/15, then heads to the warehouse.

a few off the top of my head, Urban, FYE, Hot Topics, Amazon, Bartell Drugs, and lots of small  mom and pops 😉

wait so has wave 2 already been released?