Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251674 times)

Offline DrDeal

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #350 on: July 31, 2020, 12:25:35 PM »
It looks exactly like the Target box. I wish I knew where the rare mini was so I didn’t have to go through an entire box. As a matter of fact the product numbers on the bottoms of both boxes are the same.

I learned today that the online cases are the same as the Target cases. They all came into the US on the same container from China. Target got them first.
The Two-Packs will have more of the Mini's and Stickers and the September WalMart Cases will finish off the Mini's and the Stickers.

« Reply #351 on: July 31, 2020, 12:33:58 PM »

You are correct, no chase in the 2-packs.
Do we know for sure whether every 24 cup Target/on-line box (they are the same) has a chase?

« Reply #352 on: July 31, 2020, 12:37:47 PM »
I learned today that the online cases are the same as the Target cases. They all came into the US on the same container from China. Target got them first.
The Two-Packs will have more of the Mini's and Stickers and the September WalMart Cases will finish off the Mini's and the Stickers.

Thank you. I need to finish this now that I’ve gone this far, but unless they put more variety into all the cups from all the stores, I’m out for series 2. I have so many of the Target minis.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #353 on: July 31, 2020, 12:56:42 PM »
You are correct, no chase in the 2-packs.
Do we know for sure whether every 24 cup Target/on-line box (they are the same) has a chase?

I learned today there are three different assortments of which Mini's are visible on top for the Target/ On-Line cases. I have not gotten confirmation that there is a chase in every case. I do not think that is the case or we would have seen more of them hit Ebay.  I think there are no chases in the Two Packs. I was told they used the 60 piece run of mini's to load those cases. That dosn't mean there are 60 different Mini's in the Two -Packs. Just that there are no chases.

Offline drono

« Reply #354 on: July 31, 2020, 01:50:13 PM »
It's starting to look more and more like I'm going to let the pickers buy, open the packs, and then put them on eBay.  When the market gets flooded and the prices drop, then I'll buy. 

Maybe I'll cash in my stash of frozen orange juice concentrate stock.  After all, I've been holding on to them since 1983.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 01:52:04 PM by drono »

« Reply #355 on: July 31, 2020, 01:53:51 PM »
It's starting to look more and more like I'm going to let the pickers buy, open the packs, and then put them on eBay.  When the market gets flooded and the prices drop, then I'll buy. 

Maybe I'll cash in my stash of frozen orange juice concentrate stock.  After all, I've been holding on to them since 1983.

Sounds like a good plan. I do not know if I can afford the Walmart ones having bought so many of the a Target/online cups with too many repeat titles.

Offline drono

« Reply #356 on: July 31, 2020, 02:19:29 PM »
I bought a couple cases off the Internet (Toy Wiz and Little Obsessed), but I haven't gotten either one yet.  I also bought a couple of the two-packs and a few of the single packs off Amazon now that they're back in stock.  I'm thinking that instead of opening anything, I'll probably just see if I can put together a complete set from the minis showing through the cup.

I did find a complete set of the 30 on eBay for about the price of 10 cups, but there were no stickers.  I'm starting to think I can live without those unless I find a good deal on eBay.  I'm  trying to buy with my head and not my heart, truly believing that the search for a bargain is just as enjoyable as the prize.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #357 on: July 31, 2020, 02:21:29 PM »
I did find a complete set of the 30 on eBay for about the price of 10 cups, but there were no stickers. 

So, are the 30 titles from Target considered a "set" now?  And Walmart's will be the other 30?  My head is spinning.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #358 on: July 31, 2020, 02:29:27 PM »
So, are the 30 titles from Target considered a "set" now?  And Walmart's will be the other 30?  My head is spinning.

The Two Packs add 11 Mini's to the mix. WalMart will have the remaining 19 to complete the base set. WalMart will have the other 3 chases too.

Offline drono

« Reply #359 on: July 31, 2020, 02:34:40 PM »
The Two Packs add 11 Mini's to the mix. WalMart will have the remaining 19 to complete the base set. WalMart will have the other 3 chases too.

So Target has 30 plus 3 chases, the two-packs have 41 and no chases, or a different 30, of which 11 are different, and Wal-Mart has all 60 or 30 of their own, plus 3 different chases?  Can we get someone to draw a Venn Diagram of this?

Also, what do we think, what do we know, and what can we prove?

« Reply #360 on: July 31, 2020, 02:36:53 PM »

Is there any hope that Walmart will get these before September, after all the ToyWiz sets were also scheduled for September and they came out in late July?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #361 on: July 31, 2020, 02:39:58 PM »
So Target has 30 plus 3 chases, the two-packs have 41 and no chases, or a different 30, of which 11 are different, and Wal-Mart has all 60 or 30 of their own, plus 3 different chases?  Can we get someone to draw a Venn Diagram of this?

And, how are the stickers distributed?  Sorry if that was posted somewhere earlier, but this release makes the Weekly Wackys seem simple   :P

« Reply #362 on: July 31, 2020, 02:47:13 PM »

I checked the minis I received from my ToyWiz two-pack cups and they have 40 not 41 different minis. (29 the same as the Target sets + 11 new ones.) They have the Skimpy (OS) and do not have the Skimpy (NS).

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #363 on: July 31, 2020, 02:55:47 PM »
I checked the minis I received from my ToyWiz two-pack cups and they have 40 not 41 different minis. (29 the same as the Target sets + 11 new ones.) They have the Skimpy (OS) and do not have the Skimpy (NS).

OS Skimpy - nice!  That's one I'd like to have.

What stickers did you get?

« Reply #364 on: July 31, 2020, 03:57:58 PM »
OS Skimpy - nice!  That's one I'd like to have.

What stickers did you get?

I posted them in reply #341. There were 24 new ones.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #365 on: July 31, 2020, 06:37:59 PM »
Still no minis spotted in Nor Cal Targets!!!
A

Offline Scheres

• toyghoul.com
« Reply #366 on: July 31, 2020, 07:14:24 PM »
Found a full box of 24 at target, I attempted to buy them all but the cashier wouldn't let me have the display box. Guess they don't want my money. There was no self checkout or I would have tried that, so i put them back and just bought 4 of them, got these ..

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #367 on: July 31, 2020, 08:17:52 PM »
Found a full box of 24 at target, I attempted to buy them all but the cashier wouldn't let me have the display box. Guess they don't want my money. There was no self checkout or I would have tried that, so i put them back and just bought 4 of them, got these ..

Do you know which cup had Frutopia and Ratz?  I need them for another set.  I killed 7 cups and got 28/30.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #368 on: July 31, 2020, 08:58:42 PM »

Maybe you should watch the movie Trading Places-LOL.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #369 on: August 01, 2020, 03:38:32 AM »

My mother's freezer door has holder for frozen juices.  I use it to chill warm cans of beer  :]

Offline bandaches

« Reply #370 on: August 01, 2020, 06:29:52 AM »
Anyone have Ratz and Frutopia minis to trade?  Are they found in the Ajerx cup?  I need them to complete a 2nd set and don't want to just start killing cups to get them.  I have some to trade.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #371 on: August 01, 2020, 06:52:25 AM »
Anyone have Ratz and Frutopia minis to trade?  Are they found in the Ajerx cup?  I need them to complete a 2nd set and don't want to just start killing cups to get them.  I have some to trade.

Pm set
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline bandaches

« Reply #372 on: August 01, 2020, 07:06:44 AM »
Pm set
for some reason I am not receiving your PM,want to email me bandaches@yahoo.com?

Offline sco(o)t

• Looking:Postcard Ser4 BUGWEISER Smokin' Joe sketch
« Reply #373 on: August 01, 2020, 08:52:42 AM »
for some reason I am not receiving your PM,want to email me bandaches@yahoo.com?

Emailed
aka Scot Leibacher (no trademark)

Offline Scheres

• toyghoul.com
« Reply #374 on: August 01, 2020, 11:07:22 AM »
Do you know which cup had Frutopia and Ratz?  I need them for another set.  I killed 7 cups and got 28/30.
I bought 4 with Minute Lice Weakies cracked jerk and Moron salt showing. I don't know which one had what inside. . I just ripped em open...

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #375 on: August 01, 2020, 05:49:41 PM »
Still waiting on my three single pack cases. They were scheduled to arrive today; but now do not show a delivery date. USPS slow down in effect.
I ordered a case of Two Packs from Little Obsessed. Their price is better than Toy Wiz. Message them if you want a case. They do not have cases listed on the site but will work with you.

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #376 on: August 02, 2020, 10:04:53 AM »
I can't find them anywhere? Grrrrrrr

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #377 on: August 02, 2020, 01:05:22 PM »
I can't find them anywhere? Grrrrrrr

Richard
#StayWacky

A Target about a little under an hr. from me had them and I bought my 1st 2 containers today, Just to get introduced to them. One container held 5 pieces, when the other had 6. My 2 stickers were Band-Ache and Ratz. As for my pieces, 4 were NS, And 7 were OS. Only got 1 duplicate title, Fish-Bone.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #378 on: August 02, 2020, 06:04:47 PM »
I received my orders from ToyWiz and in the case of 2-packs I got 24 new stickers (different from those in Target boxes) and 11 more different minis (also different than those in Target boxes).   I also opened the 24-cup case and it had what appears to be the same cups as Target has with the special box. I only opened one cup as I have so many of the Target minis. I would hate to open the other 23 cups to try to find a rare Wacky. Did any one else get and open their ToyWiz boxes?

The 11 minis were Cap’n Crud, Crypts Ahoy, Coacha-cola, Vile, Soreburst, Macaroni and Sneeze, Cracked Animals, Gadzooka, Log Cave-in, Silverfish, and Skimpy (OS).

The 24 stickers were Boredom’s, Minute Mud, Vile, Macaroni and Sneeze, Big Loogie Spew, Crypt’s Ahoy, Mrs. Klean, De-Mented Rotten Tomatoes, Skimpy (OS), Snoot Loops, Angry Jack, Hawaiian Punks, Campy Soup, Kook-aid, Dopey Whip, Tied, Rice Krispbees, Burden, Cy Boryardee, Nesquak, Cop-Tarts, Haunt Jemima, Log’s and Fiasco.

Anyone know if Walmart has these yet?

So it looks like your two pack case had 6 Stickers Titles that are not in the Mini Set. There are supposed to be 74 Stickers total so 8 of them are not in the 66 Mini Set.  Not sure how they will dole out the last 26 stickers since the cases coming to Wal Mart will have 24 stickers in them. maybe there will only be 72 stickers?

« Reply #379 on: August 03, 2020, 05:09:16 AM »
So it looks like your two pack case had 6 Stickers Titles that are not in the Mini Set. There are supposed to be 74 Stickers total so 8 of them are not in the 66 Mini Set.  Not sure how they will dole out the last 26 stickers since the cases coming to Wal Mart will have 24 stickers in them. maybe there will only be 72 stickers?

Are the Walmart boxes not having repeat titles like the 2-cups? If not, they may have 26 titles placed at random with repeat titles as well. Who knows except for SI. I can’t wait to get the remaining minis and stickers!

Offline quas

« Reply #380 on: August 03, 2020, 05:22:47 AM »
Pardon my ignorance, but besides Jail-O, which are the rare minis?
Marc

Offline bandaches

« Reply #381 on: August 03, 2020, 05:34:09 AM »
Anyone not want to try to chase these or end up with a ton of extras after killing cups, I have a set of the 30 Target non rare minis for $45 shipped.  First come, first served via PM.

« Reply #382 on: August 03, 2020, 06:13:34 AM »
The rare ones are Crust,  Jail-O, Exceedrin, Big League Spew, Jerken’s and Burden. Their names are on the checklist.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 06:29:29 AM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #383 on: August 03, 2020, 07:53:16 AM »
Are the Walmart boxes not having repeat titles like the 2-cups? If not, they may have 26 titles placed at random with repeat titles as well. Who knows except for SI. I can’t wait to get the remaining minis and stickers!

I am referring to the stickers here. We have 24 in the first boxes, 24 in the two packs so that leaves 26 for the WalMart boxes if there are indeed 74 stickers as i was told. I have asked Super Impluse to confirm 74 Stickers or revise that to 72. I will post their reply.

Andrew

« Reply #384 on: August 03, 2020, 08:19:09 AM »
I am referring to the stickers here. We have 24 in the first boxes, 24 in the two packs so that leaves 26 for the WalMart boxes if there are indeed 74 stickers as i was told. I have asked Super Impluse to confirm 74 Stickers or revise that to 72. I will post their reply.

Andrew

Thanks.