Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251729 times)

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #210 on: July 25, 2020, 10:11:04 AM »
opened my first pack within a tub - and pulled a chase!
I think I'm done. Can't get better than that!

Offline Swiski

« Reply #211 on: July 25, 2020, 10:33:15 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Congrats! Love the pearlescent plastic

« Reply #212 on: July 25, 2020, 10:47:58 AM »
found a full one at a Target this morning, and picked it up.

My set of visible Wackys is:

top tier L-R
Chef Borgardee
Elapse Gum
Ghoul Scout cookies
SIC pens
bottom tier L-R
Ajerx
Mrs Kleen
Horrid
Skimpy 50th

unfortunate that they used the 50th Skimpy and not the original in the lower tier. Breaks the sequence.

Definitely different items showing on this case than the ones I got mine from. If you open the packs you should let us know what is in each pack to see if Target actually has more than 30 available. Congrats!

« Reply #213 on: July 25, 2020, 10:48:50 AM »

Congrats!

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #214 on: July 25, 2020, 11:07:28 AM »
Does anyone have the image of the cardboard case these came in?
I want a sealed case. Target recycle bin probably has plenty!
I would imagine the display case with teasers in the little plastic window is only for initial delivery and intended to be used for subsequent refills.  I’d be shocked if every follow-up delivery comes with another display piece like this.  Time will tell I guess.

« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2020, 11:08:53 AM »
Nice! I think the case display is the only way to get the Old Skool Skimpy from Target. I'm hoping Walmart and Meijer get these with different titles.

Did you read that Walmart and Meier were getting these or are you just hoping they get them?  I am just disappointed that Target had only about half of them in their packs. Looking to complete this sooner rather than later. Toy wiz isn’t shipping until September.

« Reply #216 on: July 25, 2020, 11:09:41 AM »
I would imagine the display case with teasers in the little plastic window is only for initial delivery and intended to be used for subsequent refills.  I’d be shocked if every follow-up delivery comes with another display piece like this.  Time will tell I guess.

When I asked to buy it, I was told I couldn’t buy it.

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #217 on: July 25, 2020, 11:37:08 AM »
There are 2 cases on eBay, probably from Target, where there are 8 different visible minis that are repeated 3 times each like your case.
Seems to be the norm. Looks like the same bottom displayed minis too.
The cases I've seen for presale online do not have the bottom display showing the 6 extra minis...a Target only display?
A

found a full one at a Target this morning, and picked it up.

My set of visible Wackys is:

top tier L-R
Chef Borgardee
Elapse Gum
Ghoul Scout cookies
SIC pens
bottom tier L-R
Ajerx
Mrs Kleen
Horrid
Skimpy 50th

unfortunate that they used the 50th Skimpy and not the original in the lower tier. Breaks the sequence.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 11:38:48 AM by Alexeirex »

Offline rdsjnk

« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2020, 11:57:59 AM »
I see Toy Wiz raised the preorder price.  :-\

• Administrator
« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2020, 12:13:21 PM »
went to a different Target and found another full display case. It was all the same 8 titles showing that I already had, so I didn't buy anything (yet!)

annoyingly, it looks like it was partially 'searched', although nothing was bought. maybe searchers are looking for a specific OS title in the bottom tier?

• Administrator
« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2020, 12:14:24 PM »
Definitely different items showing on this case than the ones I got mine from. If you open the packs you should let us know what is in each pack to see if Target actually has more than 30 available. Congrats!
I'll keep track, and see if a different assortment than the others, and post about it

« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2020, 01:15:18 PM »
I'll keep track, and see if a different assortment than the others, and post about it

These are the 30 non-rare ones from the Target case I saw or others mentioned:
Ajerx, Fish-bone, Horrid, Minute Lice, Nertz, Ratz, Band-ache, Moron Salt, Weakies, Cracked Jerk, Gurgle, Jolly Mean Giant, Mrs. Klean, 6up, Cy Borgardee, Elapse, Fruitopia, Hit Kat, Rice Krispbees, Scram, Skimpy (NS), Blood Stic, Cop Tarts, Fiasco, Ghoul Scouts, Milkdrone, Rivals, Shingles, Speed Sick, Log’s. (30)

The 2 rare ones mentioned were Jail-o and Burden so far.
 Hope this helps. Anyone get any others?

« Reply #222 on: July 25, 2020, 01:36:30 PM »
I see Toy Wiz raised the preorder price.  :-\

And they say “ships October”. What rot.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #223 on: July 25, 2020, 02:34:05 PM »
What are the six rare ones?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

• Administrator
« Reply #224 on: July 25, 2020, 02:40:37 PM »
Big League Spew
Burden Milk
Crust
Exceedrin
Jail-O
Jerkson’s Baby Plaster

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2020, 03:54:30 PM »
They are planning on a Series 2.  Hopefully we can provide some feedback that will be acted on.

Andrew

Do you know this for sure?  I hope you are right, but I have not heard about it.  I do hope they improve their collation, however.

Hit a few Targets yesterday and will post my findings when I get a chance to go through them (been a busy day).

Offline bandaches

« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2020, 04:08:10 PM »
I bought the 22 of 24 and the display at my local Target
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2020, 04:21:04 PM »
I bought the 22 of 24 and the display at my local Target

You are lucky. They would not sell me the display at either Target I went to.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2020, 04:28:34 PM »
I did self checkout

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2020, 04:28:48 PM »
Do you know this for sure?  I hope you are right, but I have not heard about it.  I do hope they improve their collation, however.

I was told this directly by Super Impulse last week. Series 2 will happen. We need to provide good feedback for the next Series.

Andrew

« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2020, 04:32:27 PM »
I did self checkout
Did you scan the 22 packs and take the display?

I will go back and try to get one then.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #231 on: July 25, 2020, 04:37:40 PM »

Offline bandaches

« Reply #232 on: July 25, 2020, 04:41:34 PM »
Did you scan the 22 packs and take the display?

I will go back and try to get one then.
Yes I threw the whole display into the shopping cart and I went to self check-out and pulled all of the containers out and scan them one by one the thing I hated about it is I've lost track of the location everything was originally in the display case for tracking Chasers.

« Reply #233 on: July 25, 2020, 05:10:41 PM »
Yes I threw the whole display into the shopping cart and I went to self check-out and pulled all of the containers out and scan them one by one the thing I hated about it is I've lost track of the location everything was originally in the display case for tracking Chasers.

Let us know if you got a chaser or any different products.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #234 on: July 25, 2020, 05:22:22 PM »
I'm not sure if I'm killing any of these yet.  I really just wanted the display case cuz I think it's really cool

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #235 on: July 25, 2020, 05:57:07 PM »

I was told this directly by Super Impulse last week. Series 2 will happen. We need to provide good feedback for the next Series.

Andrew

Glad to hear it, Andrew, and I'll be sure to give them my feedback.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #236 on: July 25, 2020, 06:01:07 PM »
I went on a small road trip yesterday and was able to stop at 3 Targets in WI (all of which had a full or nearly full case) and one in IL (which had none).  I haven't counted up what I have and what I need, but I did get a Jail-O, which was very cool.

One thing that was interesting to me was that I bought two packs with Band-Aches showing at one store and the contents were the exact same.  I also bought two with Weakies showing at one store and a third with Weakies showing at a different store and all three containers had the exact same contents.  I gotta say, if I had bought the entire case and had only 8 different contents (times 3 to make the 24 packages in the case), I would be quite bummed.  For those of you who bought a case, did that trend hold up?  Within the same case, were the contents of the one mini showing replicated in the other packs with the same mini showing?

« Reply #237 on: July 26, 2020, 12:31:33 AM »
I went on a small road trip yesterday and was able to stop at 3 Targets in WI (all of which had a full or nearly full case) and one in IL (which had none).  I haven't counted up what I have and what I need, but I did get a Jail-O, which was very cool.

One thing that was interesting to me was that I bought two packs with Band-Aches showing at one store and the contents were the exact same.  I also bought two with Weakies showing at one store and a third with Weakies showing at a different store and all three containers had the exact same contents.  I gotta say, if I had bought the entire case and had only 8 different contents (times 3 to make the 24 packages in the case), I would be quite bummed.  For those of you who bought a case, did that trend hold up?  Within the same case, were the contents of the one mini showing replicated in the other packs with the same mini showing?

Yes, that’s why I was bummed as well.  I kept getting the same ones over and over.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 12:50:16 AM by De-Mented Tomatoes »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #238 on: July 26, 2020, 12:37:38 AM »
Yes, that’s why I was bummed as well.

That is a bummer.  Makes me wonder if this will be yet another way for pack searchers to glom up the ones with chase titles.

« Reply #239 on: July 26, 2020, 12:55:24 AM »
That is a bummer.  Makes me wonder if this will be yet another way for pack searchers to glom up the ones with chase titles.

This probably Is what is happening.  How can they manufacture 60 non-rare products and have only 30 available unless they wanted to have us search for the rare 6 ones and the other 30.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #240 on: July 26, 2020, 03:00:44 AM »
This probably Is what is happening.  How can they manufacture 60 non-rare products and have only 30 available unless they wanted to have us search for the rare 6 ones and the other 30.

I think the other 30 are in the non-retail packs which should have the 1967 Wacky Logos on them and come in a case without the 6 Mini's showing.
I should have mine next week. If that is the case people will need to buy on line to complete their sets. Either through dealers or Ebay.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #241 on: July 26, 2020, 03:08:03 AM »
Can we discuss the Stickers please? Let's compare what we have pulled so we can compile a list of what is currently out there.

I will post my current list. If you have additional titles not on it, please copy the list and add your titles so we can have a complete list:

Old Skool World's Smallest Wacky Packages Stickers:

Capn Crud,   Lavirus,   Nertz,    Ratz,     Jail-O,    Band-Ache,     Cracked Animals,    Gadzooka,    Log Cave In,    Moron Salt,

Plastered Peanuts,  Weakies,    Crust,    Cracked Jerk,    Gurgle,    Jolly Mean Giant,      Quacker oats,   Slum Maid,  6 Up.

New Skool World's Smallest Wacky Packages Stickers:

« Reply #242 on: July 26, 2020, 03:41:59 AM »
Can we discuss the Stickers please? Let's compare what we have pulled so we can compile a list of what is currently out there.

I will post my current list. If you have additional titles not on it, please copy the list and add your titles so we can have a complete list:

Capn Crud,   Lavirus,   Nertz,    Ratz,     Jail-O,    Band-Ache,     Cracked Animals,    Gadzooka,    Log Cave In,    Moron Salt,

Plastered Peanuts,  Weakies,    Crust,    Cracked Jerk,    Gurgle,    Jolly Mean Giant,      Quacker oats,   Slum Maid,  6 Up.

Minute Lice, Exceedrin, Fishbone

I added the 3 others I have to the list.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #243 on: July 26, 2020, 05:11:32 AM »

Pat, how would pack searching work with these?  Other than for the one showing?  I'm wondering if anyone has found any of the packs showing any of the 30 or so "difficult" titles.  I haven't tallied up which ones I have yet from my 17 packs, but I'm curious to see if I did indeed get any of the tough titles (outside of Jail-O).

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #244 on: July 26, 2020, 05:13:29 AM »

I haven't compiled my list of stickers yet, but I also have only gotten the Old Skool titles.  What's up with that?  Are there really going to be stickers of all 66 titles?  If so, where are the New Skool ones?  Not that I'm complaining, mind you, since I'm not planning on going for a full set of stickers and would mostly only want the Old Skool ones anyway.  But it's very strange to me what's been showing up.