Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251631 times)

Offline DrDeal

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2020, 09:06:05 AM »
The other info I received today is that these are selling very fast from Super Impulse to resellers. They have sold out of their first container and are 83% sold on their second container.  I committed to buying three 24 count single cases today. I will sell sets to recoup some of my costs. I will hopefully have these in hand by next Friday.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2020, 07:58:23 PM »
The other info I received today is that these are selling very fast from Super Impulse to resellers. They have sold out of their first container and are 83% sold on their second container.  I committed to buying three 24 count single cases today. I will sell sets to recoup some of my costs. I will hopefully have these in hand by next Friday.

Did you end up getting them at littleobsessed?  Elsewhere?  Good news on the strong sales!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2020, 04:15:48 AM »
Did you end up getting them at littleobsessed?  Elsewhere?  Good news on the strong sales!

I did order from Littleobsessed. If you want to get a case from them you should message them from their site. They are not set up for pre-ordered but will work with you. I also confirmed with Super Impulse that Little Obsessed will be on the first list of customers to receive product next week.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2020, 05:43:05 AM »
I did order from Littleobsessed. If you want to get a case from them you should message them from their site. They are not set up for pre-ordered but will work with you. I also confirmed with Super Impulse that Little Obsessed will be on the first list of customers to receive product next week.

Thanks for that info.  I don't plan to order a case, though.  I'd like to get a few of both types of the packaging, however.  I'm hoping to find a place with both that's reliable and affordable. 

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2020, 10:04:07 AM »
Littleobsessed will have both and the pricing and shipping will be good. They will list them for sale once they receive them. Prob on Tues or Wed.

Andrew

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2020, 01:39:24 PM »
Littleobsessed will have both and the pricing and shipping will be good. They will list them for sale once they receive them. Prob on Tues or Wed.

Andrew

Thanks for the info, Andrew!  I'll definitely check them out.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2020, 03:27:54 AM »
I ordered some 20 pocket 3 hole Binder Pages to store the World's Smallest Wackys in.  Found them on Ebay pretty cheaply.
I told Super Impluse they should create a Mini Binder for the cards. That would be pretty cool!

Andrew

Offline drono

« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2020, 04:51:52 AM »
There are 74 different stickers. The extra over the 66 products are a “chase” type sticker but we don’t call that out and it is a type of surprise. The rule of thumb is every 5 minis gets one sticker. 

So we have 74 stickers with 10 being "Chase" meaning short printed.  This will be a difficult sticker set to collect!!!!

Each Single Tub costs $5.99 so to acquire 74 stickers costs over $400.

I built a sql query to see about how many of the boxes you would need to buy if they produced 10,000 cases (240,000 boxes) in order to get a complete set of the non-chase stickers.  If the collation was random, the average number needed to buy to get a complete set was consistently between 297 and 309 with an average of 303.7.  So even if you could get it down to about $5 a box, the entire set would cost around $1,500 to assemble.  At 24 boxes in a case, it would require 12.5 cases to get a complete set.  Of course the flaw in my testing is that it was (pseudo) random, so it didn't guarantee the same number of each sticker was produced or factor in the "chase" stickers, just 240,000 total stickers.  Looking at the final counts of stickers by number though, it was reasonably close with each being between 3500 and 3900. 

Here's my query, if anyone is interested: http://bvbinfo.com/wacky%20minis%20query.txt

I wonder who will shell out that kind of money and how many complete sets will actually be assembled with various buyers purchasing?  I know that they're trying to sell the figurines, but I wish they would put more stickers in each box so it would be easier to get a complete set.  Maybe they'll offer a mail in promotion to buy the set, or better yet, an uncut sheet.  That would be sweet.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 05:03:47 AM by drono »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #113 on: July 19, 2020, 05:41:36 AM »
I ordered some 20 pocket 3 hole Binder Pages to store the World's Smallest Wackys in.  Found them on Ebay pretty cheaply.
I told Super Impluse they should create a Mini Binder for the cards. That would be pretty cool!

Andrew

That's a good idea to get some of those pages.  At this point, I know I'm not even going to come close to a full set, so I would probably only need about one page.  But I definitely like the pages to at least come close to fitting the stickers/cards I put in them.  I wonder if the stickers from the erasers series would fit in 20 pocket pages.

Offline drono

« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2020, 07:18:21 AM »
I wonder if the stickers from the erasers series would fit in 20 pocket pages.

They are a little larger.  I put mine in 12 pocket pages and the erasers themselves in 15 pocket pages.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2020, 08:32:38 AM »
I built a sql query to see about how many of the boxes you would need to buy if they produced 10,000 cases (240,000 boxes) in order to get a complete set of the non-chase stickers.  If the collation was random, the average number needed to buy to get a complete set was consistently between 297 and 309 with an average of 303.7.  So even if you could get it down to about $5 a box, the entire set would cost around $1,500 to assemble.  At 24 boxes in a case, it would require 12.5 cases to get a complete set.  Of course the flaw in my testing is that it was (pseudo) random, so it didn't guarantee the same number of each sticker was produced or factor in the "chase" stickers, just 240,000 total stickers.  Looking at the final counts of stickers by number though, it was reasonably close with each being between 3500 and 3900. 

Here's my query, if anyone is interested: http://bvbinfo.com/wacky%20minis%20query.txt

I wonder who will shell out that kind of money and how many complete sets will actually be assembled with various buyers purchasing?  I know that they're trying to sell the figurines, but I wish they would put more stickers in each box so it would be easier to get a complete set.  Maybe they'll offer a mail in promotion to buy the set, or better yet, an uncut sheet.  That would be sweet.

So far I have purchased 3 24 Ct Singles Cases and 1 Two pack for a total of 74 Stickers coming my way. Hopefully that gets me 75% of the stickers. I purchased 3 cases from the same seller in the hopes of getting a nice variety of stickers from cases pulled from the same six box master case.  I know Super Impulse stated to me in an email that the collation for the figures will be good. I did not ask about the collation for the Stickers.

Offline drono

« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2020, 09:15:44 AM »

So far I have purchased 3 24 Ct Singles Cases and 1 Two pack for a total of 74 Stickers coming my way. Hopefully that gets me 75% of the stickers.

I ran the query 1000 times for buying 74 boxes, and you should get between 36 (56%) and 52 (79%) of the 64 stickers with an average of 44 (69%).  Hopefully you'll be on the high side and will be able to trade for the rest.

Let us know how it turns out and especially what the collation is for the chase stickers.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2020, 01:28:29 PM »
I ran the query 1000 times for buying 74 boxes, and you should get between 36 (56%) and 52 (79%) of the 64 stickers with an average of 44 (69%).  Hopefully you'll be on the high side and will be able to trade for the rest.

Let us know how it turns out and especially what the collation is for the chase stickers.

Thanks for the stats. Fingers crossed. i will post the collation for figures and stickers/ regular and chase.  My hope is for two full sets of base figures per case.

Andrew

Offline Alexeirex

« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2020, 06:05:30 PM »
Does anyone know if these minis will be sold at target or other retailers?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 12:03:16 AM by Alexeirex »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2020, 03:04:58 AM »
Does anyone know if these minis will be sold at target or other retailers?

Here is the list of stores that will receive this release as of now:

LittleObessesed
Amazon
Fantasy World -    gaming store
Geppettos
Grandpa Joes Candy
Kitty Hawks 
Marco’s Emporium
McNultys Gift in PA
Newbury Comics
Playthings in PA
ToyWiz
Urban mist
Urban Outfitters
Bartell Drug 
Clarks Planetarium

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #120 on: July 20, 2020, 04:42:43 AM »

Here is the list of stores that will receive this release as of now:

LittleObessesed
Amazon
Fantasy World -    gaming store
Geppettos
Grandpa Joes Candy
Kitty Hawks 
Marco’s Emporium
McNultys Gift in PA
Newbury Comics
Playthings in PA
ToyWiz
Urban mist
Urban Outfitters
Bartell Drug 
Clarks Planetarium

Thanks for the list!  I wish I could find them at Target or somewhere "in the wild".  Guess I'll stick with Amazon and perhaps littleobsessed.com

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #121 on: July 20, 2020, 05:05:50 AM »
Thanks for the list!  I wish I could find them at Target or somewhere "in the wild".  Guess I'll stick with Amazon and perhaps littleobsessed.com

There is a thread on the SI Facebook page where it is mentioned that they will be at Target.  I think they will show up there in the future, not at the onset.

Andrew

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2020, 08:39:10 AM »
I ordered one of the two packs from Amazon and tracking shows my order arriving by 8PM on Wed.  No single packs n the Amazon site but they are supposed to be getting them.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2020, 02:39:55 PM »
Just checked Amazon and the Two Packs are now unavailable. I guess they sold a ton of them.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #124 on: July 20, 2020, 03:12:16 PM »
Just checked Amazon and the Two Packs are now unavailable. I guess they sold a ton of them.

Wow!  I guess I don't know how typical such a thing is, but that bodes well, it seems, for future series.  It also limits where I can order from. 

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2020, 04:17:43 PM »
Wow!  I guess I don't know how typical such a thing is, but that bodes well, it seems, for future series.  It also limits where I can order from.

I was able to order three cases from Little Obsessed. They sent me a paypal invoice since the item is not in their store yet. If you want to buy a case message them via their site and they will work with you.  Also, if you call some of the stores listed in this thread; they may take a credit card over the phone and ship you product
as a courtesy.  I was able to purchase some of the World's Smallest Hot Wheels using that tactic.

Andrew
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 04:20:36 PM by DrDeal »

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #126 on: July 20, 2020, 07:51:48 PM »
I was able to order three cases from Little Obsessed. They sent me a paypal invoice since the item is not in their store yet. If you want to buy a case message them via their site and they will work with you.  Also, if you call some of the stores listed in this thread; they may take a credit card over the phone and ship you product
as a courtesy.  I was able to purchase some of the World's Smallest Hot Wheels using that tactic.

Andrew

Thanks for the feedback, Andrew!  I don't think I'm up for a case and, given that they're coming to Target, I think I may just wait and buy them there.  No shipping or minimum order and I do get 5% off with their store credit card.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2020, 03:17:45 AM »
Thanks for the feedback, Andrew!  I don't think I'm up for a case and, given that they're coming to Target, I think I may just wait and buy them there.  No shipping or minimum order and I do get 5% off with their store credit card.

My price from Little Obsessed came out to $5.88 per pack after adding shipping and tax to the discounted case price.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2020, 05:13:39 AM »

My price from Little Obsessed came out to $5.88 per pack after adding shipping and tax to the discounted case price.

I'll definitely check them out.  I'm hoping their price will be decent if I just want to buy a few of each type of pack.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2020, 01:48:19 PM »
I found these today at a Target in Reading PA.   i was told they would not be at Target yet.  I purchased a box with 16 out of 24 packs in it.
Having trouble posting pics. Sorry.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2020, 02:38:29 PM »
Here is what I pulled out of 16 packs:

16 Different Old Skool Stickers. No Dupes and no New Skool Stickers.

30 Different Minis: 14 Old Skool and 16 New Skool.

No Chase Mini's which leads me to believe they are packed 1 per 24 ct case.

50 Duplicate Minis including 4 Weakies and 4 Fish Bone.  Loving the 6 Up Mini.

Psyched I pulled all Old Skool Stickers: Ratz, Band-Ache, Lavirus, Weakies, Gurgle, Quacker Oats, Cap'N Crud, Nertz, Crust, Cracked Jerk, Log Cave In,
Plastered, Jolly mean Giant, Gadzooka, Slum Maid, Jail-O.

Bummed no Chase Mini with this $100 outlay, but great to open some right when they were released.  The mini's look great. Much cooler than the erasers.
The stickers measure 1 & 3/4".

I would rate the Mini Collation as poor. Complete 60 Mini sets are going to take many cases to complete.

Andrew
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 02:54:51 PM by DrDeal »

Offline Swiski

« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2020, 03:38:46 PM »
DrDeal beat me to it! I found them today at Target as well. My stores had a box of the 5-piece packs. You can see one of the 5 you are getting in the top clear window. This "revealed mini pack" was in the case 3 times, so I only bought the 8 unique packs from the 24 in the tray. I put the rest on the shelf and asked if I could have the tray. They let me, which was cool of them because I got 6 free minis that are in the front display window of the box.

I'm wondering how the guy at DrDeal's Target found out which 8 to buy to secure the chase. Just a lucky grab?

I might even have the chase in the 8 I grabbed. I'm definitely not going for a complete set. Just wanted a sampling of these, like the erasers.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 06:14:46 PM by Swiski »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2020, 04:33:58 PM »
DrDeal beat me to it! I found them today at Target as well. My stores had a box of the 5-piece packs. You can see one of the 5 you are getting in the top clear window. This "revealed mini pack" was in the case 3 times, so I only bought the 8 unique packs from the 24 in the tray. I put the rest on the shelf and asked if I could have the tray. They let me, which was cool of them because I got 6 free minis that are in the front display window of the box.

I'm wondering how the guy at DrDeal's Target found out which 8 to buy to secure the chase. Just a lucky grab?

I might even have the chase in the 6 I grabbed. I'm definitely not going for a complete set. Just wanted a sampling of these, like the erasers.

Good score.   Please let us know if you score a chase and what stickers you pull.

Regards, Andrew

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2020, 06:57:18 PM »
Here is what I pulled out of 16 packs:

16 Different Old Skool Stickers. No Dupes and no New Skool Stickers.

30 Different Minis: 14 Old Skool and 16 New Skool.

No Chase Mini's which leads me to believe they are packed 1 per 24 ct case.

50 Duplicate Minis including 4 Weakies and 4 Fish Bone.  Loving the 6 Up Mini.

Psyched I pulled all Old Skool Stickers: Ratz, Band-Ache, Lavirus, Weakies, Gurgle, Quacker Oats, Cap'N Crud, Nertz, Crust, Cracked Jerk, Log Cave In,
Plastered, Jolly mean Giant, Gadzooka, Slum Maid, Jail-O.

Bummed no Chase Mini with this $100 outlay, but great to open some right when they were released.  The mini's look great. Much cooler than the erasers.
The stickers measure 1 & 3/4".

I would rate the Mini Collation as poor. Complete 60 Mini sets are going to take many cases to complete.

Andrew

That's a bummer that the collation was so poor.  I don't expect I'll go for a full set.  I plan to just get the "good" ones (as determined by my judgment at the moment).  I'll try to check out Target tomorrow.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2020, 06:58:54 PM »
I found these today at a Target in Reading PA.   i was told they would not be at Target yet.  I purchased a box with 16 out of 24 packs in it.
Having trouble posting pics. Sorry.

Did you find that there was a repeat of titles in the "window" of the pack also?

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #135 on: July 21, 2020, 07:32:55 PM »
Did you find that there was a repeat of titles in the "window" of the pack also?

Yes. Most window titles had multiples but the contents were different.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2020, 09:05:44 PM »
Yes. Most window titles had multiples but the contents were different.

That's good info to have.  Thanks!

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2020, 03:21:15 AM »
Really liking the minis. They are all different molds and shapes unlike the erasers that were one of a few shapes with a label. These would look great in a doll house or mini store. They really bring Wackys to life. Even the New Skool ones are cool to look at. I need to find a mini-shopping cart to put these in and take pics.
Well done Super Impulse!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 03:23:18 AM by DrDeal »

Offline slamjim

• OLDS11 in late 2023!
« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2020, 06:29:59 AM »
If anyone has any of these little window packs with ones I've created I'd like to buy them from you. Thanks!