Author Topic: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1  (Read 251773 times)

Re: Mini 3d Wacky Packages - World's Smallest Series 1
« Reply #1610 on: May 06, 2021, 12:40:55 AM »
So it looks like we have 4 of the "final 10" common minis showing up at WalMart (1 per cup) and the other 6 being found in Amazon Multipacks (1 per multipack) . So to complete your regular mini set you need to purchase at least 6 cups at WalMart and probably 8 - 10 multipacks at Amazon.  So a pretty large outlay to get the 10 commons. No surprise.  I kept one of the Two Sparkle Eviltime's I found at Walmart to complete my clear chase set and sold the rest of what I found. I still like the stickers.

Andrew
Are the minis exclusive to Walmart on top or buried inside the cups? If so what are the top minis? Which cup had the Eviltime sparkle? Thanks.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1611 on: May 06, 2021, 02:24:35 AM »

Hey Ernie, here is the eBayer, it was found at a Walmart in Virginia.  The tub/cup had All bark on top and apparently also has the Minute Mud inside same container.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 10:49:47 AM by faustxxx »

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1612 on: May 06, 2021, 02:33:46 AM »
You’re talking about Series 2 here, right?
I posted in the wrong thread. Sorry.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #1613 on: May 06, 2021, 06:36:40 AM »

Hey Ernie, here is the eBayer.
Pulled from where?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1614 on: May 06, 2021, 01:15:21 PM »
Pulled from where?

That's looks real to me.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #1615 on: May 06, 2021, 01:21:32 PM »
Hey Ernie, here is the eBayer, it was found at a Walmart in Virginia.  The tub/cup had All bark on top and apparently also has the Minute Mud inside same container.
Interesting info.
All Bark was not in the original Walmart wave, it was only in the second Target wave

Offline studio805

« Reply #1616 on: May 06, 2021, 01:30:47 PM »
Interesting info.
All Bark was not in the original Walmart wave, it was only in the second Target wave

Trying to follow this thread. I am confused as All Bark is a series 2 mini? So now eBayer and Minute Mud are in Series 2 tubs?

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1617 on: May 06, 2021, 01:44:58 PM »
Trying to follow this thread. I am confused as All Bark is a series 2 mini? So now eBayer and Minute Mud are in Series 2 tubs?
     All Bark is from series 1

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1618 on: May 06, 2021, 02:34:28 PM »

Thanks Matt!  I will hit a WalMart that has had series 1 in the past tonight and see what they have.

Andrew

• Administrator
« Reply #1619 on: May 06, 2021, 04:25:07 PM »
the walmart cup I bought a couple days ago, that a dark color sticker, did have a different product number on it versus the ones from last year.
SIWBYHDG0820, whereas previously it was ...720.
None of the cups I saw had All Bark, or any other non-Walmart piece as a topper though.

Curious if this new cup is the same or different number again.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1620 on: May 06, 2021, 05:41:39 PM »
No new Series 1 cups at my walmart. About 60 old ones though and 12 series 2's so I picked up a few more.   ;)

Online Kook

« Reply #1621 on: May 06, 2021, 06:34:59 PM »
     All Bark is from series 1

I wonder if Super Impulse released ebayer & minute mud in series 2 as a CYA move because of Ernie's offensive? They may have never intended to release them, but now they have some accountability, deniability. Even though it's not totally on the up and up, they can point to some effort to make things right.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1622 on: May 06, 2021, 07:55:46 PM »
I wonder if Super Impulse released ebayer & minute mud in series 2 as a CYA move because of Ernie's offensive? They may have never intended to release them, but now they have some accountability, deniability. Even though it's not totally on the up and up, they can point to some effort to make things right.

It looks like they were in a series 1 cup; not series two.

Online Kook

« Reply #1623 on: May 06, 2021, 10:00:38 PM »
It looks like they were in a series 1 cup; not series two.

Ok, looks like I misunderstood.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1624 on: May 07, 2021, 12:15:34 PM »
I checked my local Walmart today and it was the same old same old Series 1 cups.  After going to the trouble of ducking under a half dozen chains to look at bottom shelves, when I saw a Putrid, I at least picked that up.  Anyone need a Big Loogie?

Offline toddbarrett

« Reply #1625 on: May 07, 2021, 03:34:00 PM »
Went to two WalMarts today here in San Diego County. One had nothing but old Series One's. The other WalMart had a few new Series Two's, but no new Series One's. This is all very confusing...  :sad: I did wind up with a couple of Slacker Jack's and a couple Frosted Snakes. Now that I spent a half a day driving around and hunting, I'm beginning to think eBay might be the best way to finish out Series Two at least.

Has the Cram in black shown up from Series Two yet??? I don't remember seeing any on eBay.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1626 on: May 07, 2021, 03:50:36 PM »
Went to two WalMarts today here in San Diego County. One had nothing but old Series One's. The other WalMart had a few new Series Two's, but no new Series One's. This is all very confusing...  :sad: I did wind up with a couple of Slacker Jack's and a couple Frosted Snakes. Now that I spent a half a day driving around and hunting, I'm beginning to think eBay might be the best way to finish out Series Two at least.

Has the Cram in black shown up from Series Two yet??? I don't remember seeing any on eBay.

I'm thinking giving up entirely is my best bet.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1627 on: May 07, 2021, 04:56:58 PM »

They have essentially turned the last ten regular mini's into limited edition mini's. One per cup at WalMart (4 different and 2 out of 3 cups have one) and 1 per multipack on Amazon or online dealer (6 Different)   

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1628 on: May 07, 2021, 07:47:05 PM »
That's looks real to me.
I didn't say it was fake.  I am trying to get facts around it.  If these suddenly appear, it doesn't remove any culpability from the criminals at Super Impulse as we are now 10 months into buying cups chasing these "commons' and that is 10 months of inflated sales.  I do understand why criminals like Super Impulse exist because it is so hard to nail them and they know suckers will still spend money on their product.  Super Impulse will learn the hard way here because  I am hoping someone I have been working with can get his NY lawyer friend to take this case.  Waiting for state or federal agencies to take action will take a long time.
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1629 on: May 08, 2021, 01:27:41 AM »

I think if this turns out to be a true release containing the two missing mini's we should refer to it as the Ernie Release in the Master List.    ;)

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #1630 on: May 08, 2021, 07:21:24 AM »
the walmart cup I bought a couple days ago, that a dark color sticker, did have a different product number on it versus the ones from last year.
SIWBYHDG0820, whereas previously it was ...720.
None of the cups I saw had All Bark, or any other non-Walmart piece as a topper though.

Curious if this new cup is the same or different number again.
I hadn't really paid attention to those product numbers before.  But, after reading your post, I looked at a cup I've had for some time that I believe I purchased from Walmart long ago.  It had the "S...820" product number.  Are you sure the 720 was the earlier number and 820 is the more current one?

• Administrator
« Reply #1631 on: May 08, 2021, 08:58:16 AM »
I hadn't really paid attention to those product numbers before.  But, after reading your post, I looked at a cup I've had for some time that I believe I purchased from Walmart long ago.  It had the "S...820" product number.  Are you sure the 720 was the earlier number and 820 is the more current one?
How long ago?did they have the dark stickers?
Just mentioning my experience. All the cups I bought last fall were 720, and I never checked Walmart again until the one I bought this week. Which was an 820, and had the dark sticker.
I went to another Walmart this morning, and they had both cup numbers available in different aisles. The 820s looked just like the 720s. No All Bark or other non-wave 3 titles showing.

• Administrator
« Reply #1632 on: May 08, 2021, 03:46:18 PM »
SI basically admitting they've been full of crap for the past 6 months about MM and ebayer, and are trying to appease the collectors with even more shenanigans

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1633 on: May 08, 2021, 06:44:29 PM »
SI basically admitting they've been full of crap for the past 6 months about MM and ebayer, and are trying to appease the collectors with even more shenanigans

(Image removed from quote.)
Why would they have raffle away Commons?  I think they had a major distribution problem and the president of the company is too stupid to know what's going on and never realize these titles never made it into distribution.

Offline Liptorn

« Reply #1634 on: May 08, 2021, 10:10:12 PM »
This is a joke. Did they make only 20 pairs of these?
Do they think that only 20 people that bought their product
need these?

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #1635 on: May 09, 2021, 12:35:21 AM »
This is a joke. Did they make only 20 pairs of these?
Do they think that only 20 people that bought their product
need these?

Agreed.  When I filled out a complaint form that was posted here, I think there was a question where they asked what I wanted from SI, and I said 5 pairs of these two minis.  So, now I have a shot at maybe winning 1 pair?  Gee, thanks.

I don't have receipts for cups bought at Target and Walmart, but I have plenty for multipacks from Amazon.  I can definitely prove a lot of money poured into this black hole.

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1636 on: May 09, 2021, 06:47:20 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)
     What a spit in the face to the collectors, It starts off with: "You spoke, we listened" Now I am glad I have NOT seen the new tub/cups at any Walmarts, for that matter I can save on time and fuel by not going period.  lol Shenanigans is a very nice way of putting it.

« Reply #1637 on: May 09, 2021, 06:56:55 AM »
     What a spit in the face to the collectors, It starts off with: "You spoke, we listened" Now I am glad I have NOT seen the new tub/cups at any Walmarts, for that matter I can save on time and fuel by not going period.  lol Shenanigans is a very nice way of putting it.

More like bullsh—. I don’t have nor want Facebook . Why can’t they just sell them or send them directly to us?

Offline faustxxx

« Reply #1638 on: May 09, 2021, 07:46:46 AM »
More like bullsh—. I don’t have nor want Facebook . Why can’t they just sell them or send them directly to us?
     Yes, that is much closer of a description.

Offline DrDeal

« Reply #1639 on: May 09, 2021, 08:26:54 AM »
     Yes, that is much closer of a description.

They should have done : buy 500 mini;s ; get Ebayer and Minute Mud for free. Many of us would qualify for that offer.    >(

« Reply #1640 on: May 09, 2021, 08:42:51 AM »
They should have done : buy 500 mini;s ; get Ebayer and Minute Mud for free. Many of us would qualify for that offer.    >(

Easily.

• Administrator
« Reply #1641 on: May 09, 2021, 10:56:28 AM »
I finally found some Series 2 at a Walmart, and it also looked like they had some re-stock of Series 1. The case # is ...1020, which I hadn't seen before. The prior ones that I've seen are 920 and 820. But, no new minis showing in these cases either.
One wasn't fully unpacked, so I picked it up for the throwaway box topper piece.

Offline crackedjerk

« Reply #1642 on: May 09, 2021, 08:27:50 PM »
How long ago?did they have the dark stickers?
Just mentioning my experience. All the cups I bought last fall were 720, and I never checked Walmart again until the one I bought this week. Which was an 820, and had the dark sticker.
I went to another Walmart this morning, and they had both cup numbers available in different aisles. The 820s looked just like the 720s. No All Bark or other non-wave 3 titles showing.

I don't know exactly when I bought it, but I'd say it was at least six months ago.  I don't know about the sticker color as I am keeping a number of cups unopened if I like the topper.  This one has Weakies on it, if that means anything.

Offline bandaches

« Reply #1643 on: May 10, 2021, 11:46:54 AM »
I don't know exactly when I bought it, but I'd say it was at least six months ago.  I don't know about the sticker color as I am keeping a number of cups unopened if I like the topper.  This one has Weakies on it, if that means anything.
HAs anyone posted the image SI sent to the PA AG that I posted here of ebayer and Minute Mud coming from series 2 packs on the SI facebook page?  I can't do it as they blocked me.

Offline Liptorn

« Reply #1644 on: May 12, 2021, 07:29:04 PM »
Did anyone win their Facebook contest?
Looks like they only responded to 3 people unless I'm missing something.

anything