Author Topic: Ebay sellers beware  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Topcat

Ebay sellers beware
« on: January 11, 2020, 02:23:59 PM »
All Ebay sellers are encouraged to block Ebay user here-2-4
He buys cards, both raw and psa cards then requests returns. All cards were perfectly described, he simply wants to return. A detriment to Ebay-AVOID
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 03:21:02 PM by Topcat »

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
Re: Ebay sellers beware
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 02:27:40 PM »
Thanks for the heads-up!

Offline jleonard1967

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 07:26:11 PM »
Biggest reason I try. To do deals off eBay.

Offline MoldRush

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 10:21:03 PM »
What do you think is the buyer’s issue here?  Does he have buyer’s remorse on everything he buys, which should get old for him real fast, or is it something more sinister, like returning inferior copies he has on hand rather than what he received in the auction?  And does eBay defend people like this even if they constantly return items?

Offline Paul_Maul

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2020, 03:19:37 AM »
What do you think is the buyer’s issue here?  Does he have buyer’s remorse on everything he buys, which should get old for him real fast, or is it something more sinister, like returning inferior copies he has on hand rather than what he received in the auction?  And does eBay defend people like this even if they constantly return items?

I don’t want to get involved with this, and everyone is free to deal or not deal with whomever they want. I can say that the individual in question has been in the hobby off and on for 20+ years, many people here know him and he is not dishonest.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2020, 03:37:47 AM »
I don’t want to get involved with this, and everyone is free to deal or not deal with whomever they want. I can say that the individual in question has been in the hobby off and on for 20+ years, many people here know him and he is not dishonest.

Thanks for the clarification Dave.

anything