Wacky Packages Discussion > General Wacky Packages Discussion

I got mentioned on Greg Grant's Wacky Packages Web Page!

(1/16) > >>

mikecho:
A little while back, I contacted Greg Grant (by phone) and told him something was missing on his Wacky Packages Web Page website dealing with the Coffee Table Book section. He had said that 10 anomalies had been on the first Wacky Packages coffee table book and I pointed out an 11th-that Shots in the 5th Series section of the book was missing the words "Delicious Gun Drops". Then he mentioned my contribution in the section mentioning the anomalies and put it in, but never got my name.

Well, last week I finally got him on the phone again, gave him my name, and he put it in the section! How about that, huh?

Then he gave me a question of his own. He said that El Polluto in the 7th Series section of the book had the name misspelled on the top of the box, with two t's (i.e., El Pollutto). His question was: is that the way it is on the sticker or is it just another anomaly? I said that I'd find out and get back to him later.

Does anyone know if this is just another anomaly in the book or is it on the sticker, too?

Fanatical_and_Sickly:
rather bizarre that he'd even ask that, as he has a picture of the sticker on his website.

RawGoo:

--- Quote from: Fanatical_and_Sickly on February 10, 2019, 12:29:55 PM ---rather bizarre that he'd even ask that, as he has a picture of the sticker on his website.

--- End quote ---

That's exactly what I thought.

Jean Nutty:
Maybe Greg was momentarily confused from being a bit Char Boy'd

mikecho:
I think that Greg knows about it and I also think that what he wanted to find out about it was: is this a mistake common to all of the copies of El Polluto, or was it found and later corrected? In short, is it a 12th anomaly in the book or not?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version