Author Topic: Bum Chex & Choke Wagon  (Read 6537 times)

Offline Bladerunner

Bum Chex & Choke Wagon
« on: August 19, 2010, 11:57:58 PM »
I've got a little extra cash for a change and it's finally time to acquire a Bum Chex and Choke Wagon. Anyone have extras to sell? Of course I have many things of equal and higher value to trade, but nobody seems to want to trade anymore.

I'll be searching eBay regularly, but figured if anyone on the Forum has extras to sell I'd give them first chance at the business.

Cheers,
Steve

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: Bum Chex & Choke Wagon
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 08:04:01 AM »
I've got a little extra cash for a change and it's finally time to acquire a Bum Chex and Choke Wagon. Anyone have extras to sell? Of course I have many things of equal and higher value to trade, but nobody seems to want to trade anymore.

I'll be searching eBay regularly, but figured if anyone on the Forum has extras to sell I'd give them first chance at the business.

Cheers,
Steve

Steve, I have a couple extra's. What condition are you looking for? I don't know off hand but I would think mine are around EX/EX+.

Offline Bladerunner

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 01:22:34 PM »
Thanks Brad...PM sent.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 07:02:25 PM »

Cheers,
Steve

Whatcha got to trade these days?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/