Author Topic: Need NM's of Bum Chex and Spic & Span  (Read 6484 times)

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Need NM's of Bum Chex and Spic & Span
« on: August 21, 2010, 07:32:10 PM »

I would like to upgrade my Bum Chex and Spic & Span variation titles, so I'm looking for solid NM condition.  If anyone has either please LMK, thanks!
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: Need NM's of Bum Chex and Spic & Span
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 11:13:03 PM »
I would like to upgrade my Bum Chex and Spic & Span variation titles, so I'm looking for solid NM condition.  If anyone has either please LMK, thanks!

I don't know you feelings as far as PSA but I do have a PSA NM 7 of both of those cards. PM if you are interested and you offer. I don't know if I am ready to sell them because, obviously, Bum Chex is dear to my heart and Spit and Spill variation is tough to find in NM. I know because I have gone through about 20 of them and have only found one NM. The thing with series 3 & 4, as you know, is tough to find with nice white borders and both of these do. The bum chex has a brighter border then the spit but it's pretty close.  I know people don't give PSA much credit but these both looked mint to me with perfect corners and centering.
I am also on the lookout for a nice PC6 Neil combo card for trade. I would trade both of these for a combo card. That is how much I love the new Neil combo's.
Just let me know.
Thanks,
Brad

Offline Dr Popper

• Non-Wackys
Re: Need NM's of Bum Chex and Spic & Span
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 07:10:07 AM »
I don't know you feelings as far as PSA but I do have a PSA NM 7 of both of those cards. PM if you are interested and you offer. I don't know if I am ready to sell them because, obviously, Bum Chex is dear to my heart and Spit and Spill variation is tough to find in NM. I know because I have gone through about 20 of them and have only found one NM. The thing with series 3 & 4, as you know, is tough to find with nice white borders and both of these do. The bum chex has a brighter border then the spit but it's pretty close.  I know people don't give PSA much credit but these both looked mint to me with perfect corners and centering.
I am also on the lookout for a nice PC6 Neil combo card for trade. I would trade both of these for a combo card. That is how much I love the new Neil combo's.
Just let me know.
Thanks,
Brad

Thanks, but the PSA just puts a premium on them and I'll just break them out of the cases anyway, so it's not worth me paying extra for them. 
Dr Popper (aka Rob Palmer)

anything