Author Topic: Unofficial Wacky Packages Binder Artwork  (Read 14785 times)

Offline vahsurfer

Unofficial Wacky Packages Binder Artwork
« on: January 26, 2019, 02:41:54 PM »
Updated 2-4-24
Old School 11

I have added the binder art work for the Old School 11! You will find it at the end of the master collection and as a separate message.   More releases soon!
Look for the Jay Lynch Tribute on the cover....

Keep the faith the one day Topps will FINALLY produce binders, until then.... #StayWacky

*** Please follow the thread below to find the latest release in this Unofficial Wacky Series and all other Artwork ***

#StayWacky

This thread is intended to provide artwork for your Wacky Packages, if you place them in binders.

As many of you feel, like I do, Topps has discarded us in some facets of the items they currently bring to market and I would hope they see we really would purchase official Topps binders.

I hope you enjoy these and they inspire your love of Wacky Packages as they do for me.  I want to thank all of you for your feedback and inspiration to create this thread and have a centralized place to find them. Right Click on the picture and save!

I have attached four pics of my Official and Unofficial Binders living in harmony (please excuse the mess)

Richard
#StayWacky

Chrome Series (My First Unofficial Binder Art)

2014 Series 1

2015 Series 1

2016 MLB Series 1

50th Anniversary - One of my favorites to create .... in memory of Jay Lynch

Jay Lynch Tribute

Holiday Art Sets  :a035:
Sorry here.... no GPK Credit - This IS Wacky Packages...but is for the GPK / Wacky Packages Releases

2018 Go To The Movies - Thanks F&S

Old School 6

Old School 7

Galactic Groceries (PLEASE Finish the project George - I LOVE THESE)

1973 - 1974 Posters (meant to be placed in a 13" x 19" Art Portfolio) - Thanks Quas for the idea / info

ANS 1 Posters / 2013 Halloween Posters / Classic Cereal Posters

Old School 8

Mars Attacky Packages - I Keep all The Mars Attackies in this Binder

Flashback Series 1 & Flashback Series 2

Some what unique and limited for Binder Artwork - I hope you enjoy! #StayWacky

Generic ANS / OS Generic

Non-Wacky Wacky Artists Collection
This well deserved binder will now host and protect all the great works of the AWESOME Wacky Packages Artists who have carefully created unique sketch cards and personal projects that are not officially released by Topps - Designed for a 2" to 3"Binder (for the spine).

Super Impulse Minis

Wacky Wednesday Weekly Series

Old School 9

2021 Wonky Ads

2021 Monthly Wacky Packages

Old School 10

2023 Wacky Packages

Wacky Packages '73 Flashback Unofficial Binder Artwork

Special Thanks to Jasmine Contois for her inspiration for this release.

Wacky Packages Wonky Ads Series 1 and 2 Unofficial Binder Artwork

Philly Non Sports Show Unofficial Binder Artwork

Old School 11

There is a little tribute for Jay Lynch here!

That's All Folks - For now! - I hope you love these & will use and enjoy them for years to come - Watch for releases for other Wacky and Non-Wacky Parody Collections
************************************************************************************************************************************

« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 05:24:29 PM by vahsurfer »

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
Re: Unofficial Wacky Packages Binder Artwork
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 06:36:50 PM »
Wow! We're lucky to have fans like you! Thanks for posting some super cool graphics!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 07:15:41 PM »
Thank you Neil, I always eat the Most Important Meal of The Day before I draw!

#StayWacky

Offline g.u.e.s.t.

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 09:20:32 AM »
Very nice Richard. I love your displays!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 06:31:08 PM »
Good Evening all - I have been working diligently on these next two releases and here they are, in honor of and dedicated to my favorite Wacky of all, my mother..... :sad:

I hope you each enjoy downloading, printing and displaying these! and #StayWacky - Richard!

Generic ANS / OS Generic

Non-Wacky Wacky Artists Collection
This well deserved binder will now host and protect all the great works of the AWESOME Wacky Packages Artists who have carefully created unique sketch cards and personal projects that are not officially released by Topps - Designed for a 2" to 3"Binder (for the spine).

« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 04:54:12 AM by vahsurfer »

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 09:24:28 PM »
Richard, thanks,  that Unofficial Binder looks like a perfect place to keep ParoTees cards! 

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 08:36:32 AM »
and the ParoTee cards (and shirts!) have been great, can't wait to see what's next!

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2019, 12:06:04 PM »
Well Paul, then good news, your and all new ParoTee cards ordered were mailed this morning so should be (hopefully) arriving next week!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2019, 07:05:23 PM »
Joe,

You are very welcome and thank you!

Richard
#StayWacly

Offline g.u.e.s.t.

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2019, 02:28:40 PM »
I like the idea of using a thicker binder to hold multiple series. This will be a big space saver versus having a different binder for each series.
Thanks Richard!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 09:58:06 AM »
You are welcome - I have just not had the time .... there are some Non-Wacky ones I am working on, i.e.

- Silly Supermarket, Cereal Killers, Pranky Products, etc.....

I look forward to completing them soon, until then.....

#StayWacky

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2019, 12:37:05 PM »
Please read the initial post for two new updates!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2019, 05:16:08 PM »
Good Wacky Evening all - Xmas and Hanukah are upon us - so I am pleased to announce I have updated the thread with the latest release of my Unofficial Series of Binder Covers.

Please scroll to the top of this thread and scroll down to find the three downloadable .JPG files for your printing pleasure.

I tried to keep it really simple and different from the last couple of releases.  I hope each of you enjoys and will use these, because Topps has abandoned us (kickstarter THIS!!!) with binders..... they must think we still use shoe boxes!?!?!?!

Finally a heartfelt thanks to Neil C., Dave G. and Mark P., for the special series and holiday treats they have created for all of us in 2019 to keep the art, immature potty humor and our childhood memories alive for another year!  Thanks to Dave (SJ) for his endless and tireless fight for our Wacky Packages!

From my family to yours, have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and Happy and Healthy and WACKY NEW YEAR!

Richard
#StayWacky

Online quas

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2019, 07:04:32 PM »
Good Wacky Evening all - Xmas and Hanukah are upon us - so I am pleased to announce I have updated the thread with the latest release of my Unofficial Series of Binder Covers.

Please scroll to the top of this thread and scroll down to find the three downloadable .JPG files for your printing pleasure.

I tried to keep it really simple and different from the last couple of releases.  I hope each of you enjoys and will use these, because Topps has abandoned us (kickstarter THIS!!!) with binders..... they must think we still use shoe boxes!?!?!?!

Finally a heartfelt thanks to Neil C., Dave G. and Mark P., for the special series and holiday treats they have created for all of us in 2019 to keep the art, immature potty humor and our childhood memories alive for another year!  Thanks to Dave (SJ) for his endless and tireless fight for our Wacky Packages!

From my family to yours, have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and Happy and Healthy and WACKY NEW YEAR!

Richard
#StayWacky

Nice, Richard!
Marc

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2019, 04:43:21 AM »

Richard
#StayWacky

Thanks for keeping the wacky torch burning!!! Your binder art is one of my favorite ways to decorate my book shelf! Might need an Attacky Packages binder soon ;)

Offline Mr._Stubble

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2019, 09:27:15 AM »

Richard
#StayWacky

I love these!!

Thanks Richard!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2020, 04:06:27 PM »
Martians! Start Your Engines!

Go to the Top and see the LATEST Release!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline koduck

• Administrator
  • Make it snappy!
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2020, 04:21:31 PM »
Martians! Start Your Engines!

Go to the Top and see the LATEST Release!

Richard
#StayWacky

You are really on the ball with the binder art! Thanks for keeping us all organized!

Offline bigtomi

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2020, 10:33:48 AM »
Richard, your designs are great! Maybe I missed it somewhere, but did you publish anything for Flashback 1 & 2?

Offline mikecho

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2020, 11:22:36 AM »
Richard, I've got some questions.

In the fourth photo in the OP, did it really take six Postcards binders (four red covers and two yellow covers) and three Halloween Postcards binders to fit all nine Postcards series and five Halloween Postcards series? Does that also include the promo cards, bonus cards and bio cards as well?

I managed to fit all five Halloween Postcards series (including just the envelopes and bonus cards) in one binder. I've also put in Neil's three Halloween card sets, too.

I think that the Halloween Postcards binder (unlike the two Postcards binders) didn't have plastic pages in it, but I'm not sure. If it didn't, where did you get the pages for it? I got the postcard pages for mine at Staples (they were the only store that had them). The ones for the bonus cards were just plain old nine-pocket plastic pages that can be found anywhere.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2020, 11:32:20 AM »
Some extra room in binders makes it easier to turn the pages and enjoy the cards.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2020, 11:37:22 AM »
Some extra room in binders makes it easier to turn the pages and enjoy the cards.
Good point, Pat!

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2020, 06:34:24 PM »
Bigtomi - I did not create one for that, they are in a "Generic" 3" binder, but I could always create one for the Forum Members to help out.

MikeCho..... Here you are:

In the fourth photo in the OP, did it really take six Postcards binders (four red covers and two yellow covers) and three Halloween Postcards binders to fit all nine Postcards series and five Halloween Postcards series? Does that also include the promo cards, bonus cards and bio cards as well?

No it did not.  I have the Postcard series in the RED Binders, Halloween in the 3x Halloween binders, and the Yellows have "Special" treats in them.

Maybe soon I will PM you the details of each

I managed to fit all five Halloween Postcards series (including just the envelopes and bonus cards) in one binder. I've also put in Neil's three Halloween card sets, too.

i AGREE WITH RAWGOO!!!!!!!  Do NOT Cram (hahahahahaahahah) them into one, allow for movement and enjoyment

I think that the Halloween Postcards binder (unlike the two Postcards binders) didn't have plastic pages in it, but I'm not sure. If it didn't, where did you get the pages for it? I got the postcard pages for mine at Staples (they were the only store that had them). The ones for the bonus cards were just plain old nine-pocket plastic pages that can be found anywhere.

I purchase from my local hobby / card store.  He primarily sells Football / Baseball and NASCAR stuff..... All from UltraPro - Pirate'sBay (eBay) does have this stuff right now as well as many other sources

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2020, 07:20:31 PM »
Check out the top of the thread!

2 New releases in my Unofficial series in the last couple of weeks!  FB1 & FB2 by request!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2020, 08:11:02 AM »
I have relocated the Generic ANS and the Artists Binders to be part of the Master Pictures for easy access.

Scroll to the Top and see all the pics for your downloading pleasures!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline mikecho

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2020, 10:12:31 AM »
Bigtomi - I did not create one for that, they are in a "Generic" 3" binder, but I could always create one for the Forum Members to help out.

MikeCho..... Here you are:

No it did not.  I have the Postcard series in the RED Binders, Halloween in the 3x Halloween binders, and the Yellows have "Special" treats in them.

Maybe soon I will PM you the details of each

i AGREE WITH RAWGOO!!!!!!!  Do NOT Cram (hahahahahaahahah) them into one, allow for movement and enjoyment

I purchase from my local hobby / card store.  He primarily sells Football / Baseball and NASCAR stuff..... All from UltraPro - Pirate'sBay (eBay) does have this stuff right now as well as many other sources
Well, I took your advice and moved Neil's Halloween series in with my Off the Market Series One and Holiday Postcards series. There's more room for movement there.

I just kept the Wacky Halloween Postcards in their binder. Of course, now I've got eight out of nine empty pockets left to be filled in one page, but I suppose that's the price to pay for completeness.

Oh, btw, please show me what's in your Postcards and Halloween Postcards binder; I'd really like to see how you've arranged them.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 10:16:50 AM by mikecho »

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2020, 04:49:07 PM »
MikeCho,

I have 3 Post Card Binders (Red ones) - They contain PCS1 - PCS9 & the new 2020 April Fools

I have 1 Post Card Binder (Red one) with All of the Postcard Series Bonus Stickers (TS1 - TS23 (T22 has no S) as well as the two versions of Croca-Cola, PCM1 - PCM5, NSS Promo Cards (3) and the Stamps Promo Sheet

I have 3 Halloween Post Card binders with all Halloween postcards and their respective bonus and sketch cards and one or secret goodies.....

I have 1 Yellow Post Card binder - Comic Series 1 - 6, Story of Channukah, some 1st Official WP Day sketch cards, PP1 - PP3 Bonus cards, SET (10/10) #62 of 99 2015 On demand Set for Political Wackies and WP cereal post cards C1 - CC5

I hope that helps you get started!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2020, 07:33:09 PM »
Good Wacky Evening Wacky Fans!

I am pleased to announce I have updated the thread with the latest release: Wacky Packages Mini Binder Art.
I hope you use and enjoy this and catch my own Wacky Pun on the binder.

Scroll to the top of the thread and find the new artwork ready for you to download.

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to each and ever WackyOne of you.
Watch for more new releases soon,

Richard
#StayWacky

Online Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2020, 07:43:08 PM »
I am pleased to announce I have updated the thread with the latest release: Wacky Packages Mini Binder Art.
I hope you use and enjoy this and catch my own Wacky Pun on the binder.

Richard
#StayWacky
LOL. Very nice
You could tweak the front cover to say “you’ll never collect them all!”
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 07:56:40 PM by Fanatical_and_Sickly »

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2020, 07:46:11 PM »
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA.... I will sleep on it Patrick!

Perhaps your mini tubs will be Good and Empty!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2020, 11:18:24 AM »
Going forward, I will also show the individual release(s) with the General Announcement (thanks for the feedback)

Richard
#StayWacky

Super Impulse Minis

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2021, 08:35:46 PM »
Herehe Herehe! The Wacky Town Crier declares a NEW Release!!!!!!

I have added the binder art work for the Wednesday Weekly Wacky Packages!  You will find it here as well as at the end of the master collection and as a separate message.  Old School 9 is already in Motion!  More releases soon!

There is a puzzle contest for this release!  PM me with your answer.... Identify why I used the 8 Wackies I did for the front cover!

Wacky Wednesday Weekly Series

Special Thanks to Neil for his inspirational support and love for our Wacky Packages and this project!

Richard
#StayWacky

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2021, 08:38:52 PM »
There is a puzzle contest for this release!  PM me with your answer.... Identify why I used the 8 Wackies I did for the front cover!

The contest will run from 1/1/21 until 1/9/21 - I will announce the winner on 1/10/21.

If multiple correct answers are submitted, your name will go in a "Hat" and the girlfriend will pull a random name for the prize!

Good Luck and #StayWacky

Richard
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 12:35:49 PM by vahsurfer »

Offline vahsurfer

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2021, 12:26:18 PM »
Wacky Day Mates! Please print and enjoy the newest release of my Unofficial Wacky Packages Binder Artwork for OS9:

Old School 9

Richard
#StayWacky (Because you will go wacky trying to complete one complete set of mini's - any series!!!! hahahahahahahaha)

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2021, 06:36:47 AM »
Wacky Day Mates! Please print and enjoy the newest release of my Unofficial Wacky Packages Binder Artwork for OS9:

Old School 9

Richard
#StayWacky (Because you will go wacky trying to complete one complete set of mini's - any series!!!! hahahahahahahaha)
Damn these things are awesome dude!
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

anything