Trading Post > Sell Wacky Packages

Pat's PSA Wackys

(1/3) > >>

RawGoo:
Hi all,

I have a ton of extra PSA graded Wackys available if anyone is interested.  I'll be glad to look for any specific series or titles - I have some extras from each series (except Wacky Ads), including a few tough titles such as at least one Die-Cut alternate number.  I'd prefer these go to good homes of collectors here, and by avoiding ebay and paypal fees I can offer lower prices than I'll be asking for on ebay.  And, if anyone wants a lot at once, I'll factor in a bulk discount.

As an example, I have what would be a nice starter set of 15 different OS1 stickers, all graded either 8 (9 of them) or 7.  I think my OS8 extras would comprise a near complete set, maybe missing just two or three.  Most of my extra OS16s are already gone, but there are about 8 or 9 left, all PSA 8s except for one PSA 9.

Send me a PM if you might be interested!

jleonard1967:
I have worked with Pat before.  She is more than fair on her trades.  5 stars for Pat on trades!

RawGoo:
Thanks Joe!  You're great to deal with!!  Too bad we've got nothing else extra that the other still needs.

Brian Mc:

--- Quote from: jleonard1967 on September 22, 2018, 10:55:40 PM ---I have worked with Pat before.  She is more than fair on her trades.  5 stars for Pat on trades!

--- End quote ---

I second this sentiment. Pat is top-notch, A+ to deal with.

jleonard1967:

--- Quote from: RawGoo on September 23, 2018, 12:04:00 AM ---Thanks Joe!  You're great to deal with!!  Too bad we've got nothing else extra that the other still needs.

--- End quote ---
that happens as time goes by.  As i find and you find our upgrades we let each other know. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version