Author Topic: Wacky Beach Towels wanted  (Read 5186 times)

Offline Duznt

• - John K -
Wacky Beach Towels wanted
« on: August 27, 2017, 01:02:00 PM »
Looking for a couple beach towels that someone was selling online years ago. I recently got my niece and nephew into Wackys, and they love swimming, so the towels would be perfect for them. I should have picked up the ones online when they were blowing them out...

Offline Fool-Aid

Re: Wacky Beach Towels wanted
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 03:17:32 PM »
PM sent

Offline quas

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 07:38:57 AM »
Looking for a couple beach towels that someone was selling online years ago. I recently got my niece and nephew into Wackys, and they love swimming, so the towels would be perfect for them. I should have picked up the ones online when they were blowing them out...

No Wacky towels, but if you or anyone else would care to make an offer for a Wacky shower curtain, here are some pics.

Marc

Offline ratchet007

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 09:25:45 AM »
A little hard to find matching decor for that bathroom!   :] :]

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 05:13:20 AM »
What do the sell for I think I have a collection of all the towels in a bin sonewhere.  Just wondering if it's worth my while to take the time to find these and dump them to Market
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline quas

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 08:47:57 PM »
A little hard to find matching decor for that bathroom!   :] :]

The IOU gal has something to say on the subject.

Marc