Trading Post > Sell Wacky Packages

Series 6 LTD Edition Postcard set for sale AT COST

(1/4) > >>

eman:
Ok, here's the deal.  I have a set up on ebay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270611498909&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

This includes everything EXCEPT the sketch card.  I will sell the set for $40.00 to the first person who sends me a PM.  I need to be paid by PayPal or a money order.  I will charge $3.00 for shipping, so the total will be $43.00.  Please note that if it sells on ebay before I can take it off of ebay then I have to honor the ebay transaction.  I only have this one set to sell, so if you really want it then PM me soon.  I will be gone from about 6PM-9PM CST on 7-27 but will be able to respond to PM's after that.

eman

bandaches:

--- Quote from: eman on July 27, 2010, 02:55:28 PM ---Ok, here's the deal.  I have a set up on ebay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270611498909&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

This includes everything EXCEPT the sketch card.  I will sell the set for $40.00 to the first person who sends me a PM.  I need to be paid by PayPal or a money order.  I will charge $3.00 for shipping, so the total will be $43.00.  Please note that if it sells on ebay before I can take it off of ebay then I have to honor the ebay transaction.  I only have this one set to sell, so if you really want it then PM me soon.  I will be gone from about 6PM-9PM CST on 7-27 but will be able to respond to PM's after that.

eman

--- End quote ---
I would like to claim it and then hold it in reserve for someone who gets shut out completely.  For those on my list which exceeds the number of extra packages that I have, this will be applied to that list.

Campy:
Better yet maybe after topps is done Neil could provide the list of those who didn't get a set and you could give that person the option to buy it and just move down the list??? Just a thought. I know a lot of folks are waiting to see if we will get the chance to order a set. If they don't they would be happy to get everything except the sketch. Again just a thought ???

RawGoo:

--- Quote from: Campy on July 27, 2010, 03:57:10 PM ---Better yet maybe after topps is done Neil could provide the list of those who didn't get a set and you could give that person the option to buy it and just move down the list??? Just a thought. I know a lot of folks are waiting to see if we will get the chance to order a set. If they don't they would be happy to get everything except the sketch. Again just a thought ???

--- End quote ---
I think that's what Ernie's doing.

Campy:
How many list are there? or is Ernie using Neil's list?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version