Trading Post > Sell Wacky Packages

Limited Edition Post Card 6 Goodies

(1/4) > >>

bandaches:
I am offering the Philly Runt Promo Card, the complete Bio Set and the Post Cards for $50 shipped - paypal to gift so I don't have any paypal fees or personal checks are fine.  Preference given to those who don't already have these.  This does NOT include the wrapper due to the complexities that the wrapper is numbered and attached to the sketch.

bandaches:

--- Quote from: bandaches on July 20, 2010, 08:58:39 AM ---I am offering the Philly Runt Promo Card, the complete Bio Set and the Post Cards for $55 shipped - paypal to gift so I don't have any paypal fees or personal checks are fine.  Preference given to those who don't already have these.  This does NOT include the wrapper due to the complexities that the wrapper is numbered and attached to the sketch.

2 sets left, I had 4, jumped to 5 as I just bought a set with sketch, now down to 2 sets left.

--- End quote ---
I have these on ebay for anyone who wants to pay more at $79 each or win some of the other seller auctions for $89 and higher!

RawGoo:

--- Quote from: bandaches on July 20, 2010, 02:59:26 PM ---I have these on ebay for anyone who wants to pay more at $79 each or win some of the other seller auctions for $89 and higher!

--- End quote ---
Can you wait until those of us who ordered and paid but missed out on the first shipments find out if they're getting a set from Topps??  I am in limbo..........

koduck:

--- Quote from: RawGoo on July 20, 2010, 03:59:42 PM ---Can you wait until those of us who ordered and paid but missed out on the first shipments find out if they're getting a set from Topps??  I am in limbo..........

--- End quote ---

Hi Pat,

I had hoped to give everyone the info today, but it looks like tomorrow's the day (7/21)! Stay tuned for details...

bandaches:

--- Quote from: RawGoo on July 20, 2010, 03:59:42 PM ---Can you wait until those of us who ordered and paid but missed out on the first shipments find out if they're getting a set from Topps??  I am in limbo..........

--- End quote ---
Yes, I would be willing to put one of these packages on reserve for folks who ask and if you get shut out, the package is yours and if you get stuff from Topps, then release the package and I will offer elsewhere.  Want me to hold one for you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version