Author Topic: Complete Dinosaurs Attack! set  (Read 4367 times)

Offline mikecho

Complete Dinosaurs Attack! set
« on: May 10, 2016, 07:51:58 PM »
I'd like to buy a complete set of Dinosaurs Attack! cards-the 55 cards and 11 stickers. The set has to be in excellent condition (or reasonably close) and the cards must have one asterisk before the copyright. (Correct me if I'm wrong,but I think that means it's a first printing,while two asterisks (which I've also seen) means a second printing.) I'll pay $10.00 for the whole thing. If anyone can help me out here,please PM me your snail mail address and I'll send the payment a.s.a.p..Thank you very much.

Offline View Monster

• Sights For Sore-Eyes
  • ___ a.k.a. wackyfan ___
    • Non-Sport trading cardz
Re: Complete Dinosaurs Attack! set
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 04:52:15 AM »
I will look at my extras tonight when I get home and I will let you know if I have what you are looking for...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 04:53:54 AM by View Monster »

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 04:13:36 PM »
if like other Topps releases, the 1 vs 2 asterisks is just an indication if the card is from the left side or right side of the large double-pane uncut sheets, and not an indication of print runs.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 04:37:06 PM »
Okay, F and S,thanks for telling me. I didn't know that's what it was.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2016, 06:36:28 PM »
F and S,in regards to the asterisks,I was just wondering-is it one asterisk cards on the left side of the uncut card sheet and two asterisk ones on the right side,or is it the other way around?

anything