Author Topic: IN Need of One 16th Series Sticker Regal Clown !  (Read 3626 times)

Offline sd1945dd

IN Need of One 16th Series Sticker Regal Clown !
« on: January 27, 2016, 06:50:20 AM »
Hello I had a complete set of 16th series and puzzle and sold it a few years back "Big Mistake " Now i have collected the entire set again and i only need 1 to complete it ! The one I need is Regal Clown , i have many extra 16th series stickers to trade in fact i have any wacky you need from complete sets to singles of series 1 to 15 check lists as well ! I have 16th series puzzle pieces , i have a 16th puzzle missing 2 to complete and 6 more singles ! I have over 10,000 wacky's and if some one wants to sell or trade or buy from me or can help me get the last sticker i need 16th Regal Clown ill buy it ! The choice is yours thanks for taking the time to read this and please some one HELP !!!!
Thanks Donald

Offline cddx

Re: IN Need of One 16th Series Sticker Regal Clown !
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 07:04:22 AM »
I am in the same boat. Sold a great 16th years ago and had to start collecting again and I only need Arise to complete my set. Do you have it. Sorry, I do not have an extra Regal.

Let me know if you need any other wacky's as I have many doubles.

thanks,

Bill G

Offline Tom Keen

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 08:03:14 PM »
Hello I had a complete set of 16th series and puzzle and sold it a few years back "Big Mistake " Now i have collected the entire set again and i only need 1 to complete it ! The one I need is Regal Clown , i have many extra 16th series stickers to trade in fact i have any wacky you need from complete sets to singles of series 1 to 15 check lists as well ! I have 16th series puzzle pieces , i have a 16th puzzle missing 2 to complete and 6 more singles ! I have over 10,000 wacky's and if some one wants to sell or trade or buy from me or can help me get the last sticker i need 16th Regal Clown ill buy it ! The choice is yours thanks for taking the time to read this and please some one HELP !!!!
Thanks Donald
You have over 10,000 original series wackys?  Wow!!

Offline Tom Keen

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 08:04:20 PM »
I am in the same boat. Sold a great 16th years ago and had to start collecting again and I only need Arise to complete my set. Do you have it. Sorry, I do not have an extra Regal.

Let me know if you need any other wacky's as I have many doubles.

thanks,

Bill G
Doesn't this title appear on ebay from time to time or are you trying to avoid paying ebay prices?

Offline Bladerunner

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2016, 02:32:08 PM »
I've never had a complete 16th series before and still need 5 more to do it: Clubbed Canadian, Dirtycell, Arise, Copperbone, Sufferin

I'm up to either purchase or trade.

Cheers,
Steve