Author Topic: Wacky Packages ANS7 complete sticker set  (Read 4944 times)

Offline mikecho

Wacky Packages ANS7 complete sticker set
« on: October 20, 2015, 12:07:45 PM »
I'd like to buy a complete 99 card set of Wacky Packages ANS7. This would include all 55 base stickers,all 20 Wack-O-Mercial stickers with black borders,all 4 bonus stickers, the 1 exclusive sticker(but not the binder it comes in),all 10 foil stickers,all 6 Wacky Cereal stickers and all 3 Wacky Website stickers.All of them must be near mint or reasonably close and please,no doubles or missing cards.I'll gladly pay $50.00 for the whole thing.If anyone can help,please send me a snail-mail address through the Forum,and we'll take it from there.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

Re: Wacky Packages ANS7 complete sticker set
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 06:01:39 PM »
I'd like to buy a complete 99 card set of Wacky Packages ANS7. This would include all 55 base stickers,all 20 Wack-O-Mercial stickers with black borders,all 4 bonus stickers, the 1 exclusive sticker(but not the binder it comes in),all 10 foil stickers,all 6 Wacky Cereal stickers and all 3 Wacky Website stickers.All of them must be near mint or reasonably close and please,no doubles or missing cards.I'll gladly pay $50.00 for the whole thing.If anyone can help,please send me a snail-mail address through the Forum,and we'll take it from there.

pm sent.

Offline mikecho

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 10:55:05 AM »
I got your message,Mark.Thanks a lot! The exclusive sticker is Senior Poligripe.

Offline Pupsi-Cola

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 12:11:48 PM »
I got your message,Mark.Thanks a lot! The exclusive sticker is Senior Poligripe.

I don't believe I have that one, Are you still interested in the rest of it?

Offline mikecho

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2015, 01:29:51 PM »
I'd rather have all 99,but if anyone has Senior Poligripe(minus the binder)I'm willing to discuss terms.

Offline lucidjc

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2015, 01:45:41 PM »
I'd rather have all 99,but if anyone has Senior Poligripe(minus the binder)I'm willing to discuss terms.

I don't have an extra, they only came with the binder (I'm sure you know that). And I'm sure you know they cost at least $20. I don't think anyone is going to let it go for less. Prolly more!

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2015, 02:29:12 PM »
I don't have an extra, they only came with the binder (I'm sure you know that). And I'm sure you know they cost at least $20. I don't think anyone is going to let it go for less. Prolly more!

The cereal and website stickers weren't cheap either.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 02:31:21 PM by RawGoo »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 07:50:53 PM »
I've got an idea.I'll still pay Pupsi $50.00 for the 98 cards as arranged,but I'll also do an even $20.00 for the ANS7 binder with the Senior Poligripe sticker together.I figure if that's the only way to get it,then that's OK-I'm willing to be flexible.Of course,I'll have to get the money first,but I should be able to do that within two weeks.(I've already got the $50.00 for the first purchase.)Again, if anyone has this,please send me your snail-mail address and I'll reply as quickly as I can.

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2015, 06:32:08 AM »
The cereal and website stickers weren't cheap either.

Those are like $50-60 on the low end...+ Polygripe sticker - $30 (VHTF) Sold out - That was why I held out...

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2015, 06:34:56 AM »
I've got an idea.I'll still pay Pupsi $50.00 for the 98 cards as arranged,but I'll also do an even $20.00 for the ANS7 binder with the Senior Poligripe sticker together.I figure if that's the only way to get it,then that's OK-I'm willing to be flexible.Of course,I'll have to get the money first,but I should be able to do that within two weeks.(I've already got the $50.00 for the first purchase.)Again, if anyone has this,please send me your snail-mail address and I'll reply as quickly as I can.

FYI: Anyone selling that will be losing money on a cost-basis let alone the scarcity of certain stickers - (ie Polygripe and Cereal/Webs) - Good Luck
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 07:11:42 AM by Hustler08 »

anything