Author Topic: over 100 different Wacky t-shirts listed on ebay  (Read 5561 times)

Offline Bladerunner

over 100 different Wacky t-shirts listed on ebay
« on: October 14, 2015, 01:15:11 PM »
I just listed a oodles and oodles of WP t-shirts from my collection on eBay. I'm sure there's at least a couple of them no one has ever seen before. All are authorized and licensed by Topps.

Cheers,
Steve

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=wackyman1967&_sop=12

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Re: over 100 different Wacky t-shirts listed on ebay
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 01:17:49 PM »
I just listed a oodles and oodles of WP t-shirts from my collection on eBay. I'm sure there's at least a couple of them no one has ever seen before. All are authorized and licensed by Topps.

Cheers,
Steve

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=wackyman1967&_sop=12

Steve, are you dumping your whole collection?

Offline Bladerunner

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 01:33:16 PM »
Steve, are you dumping your whole collection?

No, I have one big plastic tub of them that will stay in my personal stash...for now. It's very hard for me to keep a collectable that isn't out on display or in use. That's why I stopped collecting original move posters. It breaks my heart if they're not framed and hanging on my wall.

Offline All-Brain

• All things 79-80 Reissue
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 05:08:48 PM »
No, I have one big plastic tub of them that will stay in my personal stash...for now. It's very hard for me to keep a collectable that isn't out on display or in use. That's why I stopped collecting original move posters. It breaks my heart if they're not framed and hanging on my wall.
That's so true. I feel the same way. I have 5 movie posters framed on the wall and it was so hard to pick only 5 lol.

Offline Bladerunner

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 08:16:38 PM »
That's so true. I feel the same way. I have 5 movie posters framed on the wall and it was so hard to pick only 5 lol.

Indeed. That's why I've always dug the WP t-shirts. Even though I have more than 150 different ones in my drawers (I wear them in rotation, believe it or not), eventually they will be worn in public and I'll usually get at least one reaction from someone, which may lead to a nice Wacky conversation.  I can't get that kind of attention with the actual stickers, as I'd feel like a dork walking around with a stack of them showing them to people.

Offline RawGoo

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 12:21:58 AM »
That is one awesome batch of shirts!!

Offline NationalSpittoon

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2015, 12:26:46 PM »
Kentucky Fried Fingers looks awesome.

Offline Bladerunner

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 03:28:27 PM »
I've listed some other stuff as well. Some items were given to me and I don't have a lot of info on them. Should you check out my listings and see any errors please let me know.

anything