Author Topic: Postcard Series 6 Limited Philly Runt Promo  (Read 23200 times)

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
Re: Postcard Series 6 Limited Philly Runt Promo
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2010, 12:00:17 AM »
It's quite obvious you do'nt know what your talking about! I did'nt know the seller called you & told you the facts! The FACT is the ME MR. ERNIE & the SELLER know exactly what happened! And I wont back down simply because I know the truth! You say you looked at this objectivly by the fact correct? Well the BIGGEST FACT was the phone call between me & the seller I ask you again...Why in the world would the seller make up a storlike that? Because to be honest that's all I'm going on. But I have talked w/him (seller) several times & he seems quite cool & genuine.

Here is an email I just sent to the seller awhile ago:

Flag this messageRe: WackysTuesday, July 13, 2010 1:59 AM
To: "Thomas Hartwick" <thomashartwick@hotmail.com>

Hi,

I don't care that you sold the cards to Ron but can you explain to me why you are telling him that I offered $170 in attempt to undercut him when no such thing took place?  He is blabbing all over public messages boards that I tried to outbid him on this yet you wrote me at 12:51 am offering me the cards.

See the emails below.

I ask that you please make him aware of a correct set of facts as he is making a fool of himself on the public boards as I copied and pasted the emails below on the boards and he is insisting he now called you and you restated that I tried to outbid him.

It just isn't true.  He is very excitable.....

Thank you
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
  • Take a "BITE" out of life!
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2010, 12:15:39 AM »
Here is an email I just sent to the seller awhile ago:

Flag this messageRe: WackysTuesday, July 13, 2010 1:59 AM
To: "Thomas Hartwick" <thomashartwick@hotmail.com>

Hi,

I don't care that you sold the cards to Ron but can you explain to me why you are telling him that I offered $170 in attempt to undercut him when no such thing took place?  He is blabbing all over public messages boards that I tried to outbid him on this yet you wrote me at 12:51 am offering me the cards.

See the emails below.

I ask that you please make him aware of a correct set of facts as he is making a fool of himself on the public boards as I copied and pasted the emails below on the boards and he is insisting he now called you and you restated that I tried to outbid him.

It just isn't true.  He is very excitable.....

Thank you

No MR ERNIE You have been busted & you cannot dealw/it! I'm sure if he replies back you will not post it because it will support what I've been saying all along! Nice try...Again MR. ERNIE!!!
"Treat others the way you like to be treated"

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
  • Take a "BITE" out of life!
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2010, 03:19:49 AM »
"I have approximately 500 cards from the 1970's.  If anyone was interested in buying them I am in the Los Angeles area.  They appear in good condition.  I would sell them for a good price.  Thanks.
"

Wouldn't this be ironic if these turn out to be reissues!!
They're all (1973-75) & as it turns out they're are over 600! He sent them late yeasterday w/delivery confirmation...I Cannot wait to see them :o
P.S. He told me if I was'nt happy to send them back for a full refund!
"Treat others the way you like to be treated"