Author Topic: Postcard Series 6 Limited Philly Runt Promo  (Read 20358 times)

Offline Sunstroke

• My Website
Postcard Series 6 Limited Philly Runt Promo
« on: July 12, 2010, 07:02:59 PM »
I have two of these available at $22 shipped each to the 1st two who state they'll take it in this thread.

I also have 2 artist bio sets missing the Matthew Kirscht card for $6 shipped each for the 1st two people who post They'll take it.

Thanks! - Matthew
Looking for Saunders Art cards: Especially Wackies, Frankenstein stickers, Mars Attacks & Battle

Offline HeadAndBoulders

Re: Postcard Series 6 Limited Philly Runt Promo
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 07:13:03 PM »
I have two of these available at $22 shipped each to the 1st two who state they'll take it in this thread.

I also have 2 artist bio sets missing the Matthew Kirscht card for $6 shipped each for the 1st two people who post They'll take it.

Thanks! - Matthew
I will take one if I am on time.

Offline Sunstroke

• My Website
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 07:16:56 PM »
you have the 1st one, thanks!
Looking for Saunders Art cards: Especially Wackies, Frankenstein stickers, Mars Attacks & Battle

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
  • Take a "BITE" out of life!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 07:22:42 PM »

Thanks! - Matthew
I'll take the other brother!!!LOL :]
"Treat others the way you like to be treated"

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 07:30:21 PM »
Thanks, payment sent.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 07:36:22 PM »
I'll take the other brother!!!LOL :]
I thought you placed an order from Topps for sets, are your sets confirmed not to be arrivining?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010, 07:48:29 PM »
I thought you placed an order from Topps for sets, are your sets confirmed not to be arrivining?
I actualy got those friday, well saturday actualy the UPS guy was here friday & I missed him, so I had to pick them up at the UPS store saturday, I got the "Promo" for my Daughter, is that alright w/you?

Offline bandaches

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 08:02:56 PM »
I actualy got those friday, well saturday actualy the UPS guy was here friday & I missed him, so I had to pick them up at the UPS store saturday, I got the "Promo" for my Daughter, is that alright w/you?
You have made plural reference "those" that you received recently.  Seems to me there are plenty of folks who have zero and might have wanted to snag this opportunity.  Given that you just bashed me all over greg's forum accusing me of undercutting you on a deal that I have no knowledge that you refuse to discuss the details with me, it seems you might want to appear to be a bit more charitible in your hoarding of stuff that many others don't have.  Hey, just my opinion, what do I know.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 08:07:32 PM by bandaches »
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 08:15:50 PM »
You have made plural reference "those" that you received recently.  Seems to me there are plenty of folks who have zero and might have wanted to snag this opportunity.  Given that you just bashed me all over greg's forum accusing me of undercutting you on a deal that I have no knowledge that you refuse to discuss the details with me, it seems you might want to appear to be a bit more charitible in your hoarding of stuff that many others don't have.  Hey, just my opinion, what do I know.
I did not bash you I told the truth! I was willing to let it go but the narcisit in you could'nt let you do it... You SNEAKY, CONNIVING BACKSTABBER!!! You & I both know what you did, I was told by several members that you try to turn this around on me...No dice, I know the truth & the truth will set you free!!! Have a nice life BACKSTABBER!!! >:D >(
P.S. Spew your "MONKEY VOMIT" to someone gullible enough to swallow it!!! :-X
BTW just for the record I bought (1) LE set!!! :o
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 08:18:19 PM by RonZombie »

Offline HeadAndBoulders

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 08:19:23 PM »
Why can't we all just get along??????

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 08:23:56 PM »
Why can't we all just get along??????
Because Ernie is not capable of being cool! I tried to settle this through P.M.s , I was willing to just drop it but nooo Ernie has to try to make me look bad now because I've exposed him for the Sneaky Backstabber that he is!!!
Go to the other forum & you will know what I'm talking about!

Offline bandaches

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 08:31:16 PM »
I did not bash you I told the truth! I was willing to let it go but the narcisit in you could'nt let you do it... You SNEAKY, CONNIVING BACKSTABBER!!! You & I both know what you did, I was told by several members that you try to turn this around on me...No dice, I know the truth & the truth will set you free!!! Have a nice life BACKSTABBER!!! >:D >(
P.S. Spew your "MONKEY VOMIT" to someone gullible enough to swallow it!!! :-X
BTW just for the record I bought (1) LE set!!! :o
I ask in all sincerity if someone has hijacked your id.  I have no idea what you are babbling about and the fact you refuse to give ANY details nor discuss this with me shows the potential that you might be wrong.  None of this changes the fact you just jumped in and grabbed a promo card you already have multiples of before others here who got shut out had a chance.  If that is "Turning" something around on you, so be it but so far you sound like a rambling fool.  You were the one who referred to receiving "THOSE" sets and last I checked, "those" and "them" is more than 1 but your backpeddle on that is expected.  
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 08:41:23 PM by bandaches »

Offline bandaches

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 08:33:37 PM »
Because Ernie is not capable of being cool! I tried to settle this through P.M.s , I was willing to just drop it but nooo Ernie has to try to make me look bad now because I've exposed him for the Sneaky Backstabber that he is!!!
Go to the other forum & you will know what I'm talking about!
You made ZERO attempts to settle anything.  You refuse to tell me what deal you are talking about and the only offer you made to me was for me to let it go and so would you.  What kind of deal is that?  You bash me in public with some out of the blue story about me undercutting you on some private deal that I know nothing about and I am supposed to not defend myself and instead "let it go" as part of a deal with you?  Are you somewhat insane?  Take one minute to think over what you proposed......and for the record, ron made ZERO Attempts to contact me through PM until I contacted him.

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 10:30:33 PM »
and for the record, ron made ZERO Attempts to contact me through PM until I contacted him.
I never said I did!

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2010, 10:36:09 PM »
I ask in all sincerity if someone has hijacked your id.  I have no idea what you are babbling about and the fact you refuse to give ANY details nor discuss this with me shows the potential that you might be wrong.  None of this changes the fact you just jumped in and grabbed a promo card you already have multiples of before others here who got shut out had a chance.  If that is "Turning" something around on you, so be it but so far you sound like a rambling fool.  You were the one who referred to receiving "THOSE" sets and last I checked, "those" and "them" is more than 1 but your backpeddle on that is expected.  
I do NOT have multiples where are you getting this I NEVER claimed to have bought more than (1) LE set! If you do'nt believe me call Mike at the Topps online store and ask him! I made my order about 5 minutes till 3 P.M. if memory serves me right. BTW I did buy more than (1) set I got (1) regular set also!!! Not that it's any of your business!!! :-*

Offline bandaches

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2010, 10:41:06 PM »
Read your own post Ron, I asked about your getting LE sets and you said you got "THOSE" and picked "THEM" up.  Words of plural.  Don't blame me for reading your words.  If you didn't answer the question accurately so be it but the fact is you had at least one already and many people here have ZERO!

Offline Sunstroke

• My Website
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2010, 10:43:17 PM »
wow, I did not mean to sir up a hornets nest.

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2010, 10:50:12 PM »
Read your own post Ron, I asked about your getting LE sets and you said you got "THOSE" and picked "THEM" up.  Words of plural.  Don't blame me for reading your words.  If you didn't answer the question accurately so be it but the fact is you had at least one already and many people here have ZERO!
Yes I have (1) and now my Daughter has (1) is that alright w/you Mr. Ernie? ???

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 10:52:09 PM »
wow, I did not mean to sir up a hornets nest.
No big deal, just Mr. Ernie trying to ruin this forum like he did the other one!!!

Offline Sue Mee

• and Sometimes I'm LipOff
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2010, 11:05:04 PM »
No big deal, just Mr. Ernie trying to ruin this forum like he did the other one!!!

But you're the one that started the whole thing in the other forum.
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline bandaches

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2010, 11:09:24 PM »
I think this was a pathetic ruse to try to get me to post on the othe forum to try to bring that place back from the dead.  As far as I know, ron is completely lying and has produced nothing to indicate the seller really told him I was trying to outbid him.  If the seller did convey this, it was probably a pathetic attempt by the seller to get ron to up his price as maybe the seller realized he was selling $700 worth of cards for only $150.

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2010, 11:18:54 PM »
Yes I exposed Mr. Ernie for what he is!

Offline Sue Mee

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2010, 11:21:26 PM »
Yes I exposed Mr. Ernie for what he is!

I think you have actually exposed more of yourself than Ernie.
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2010, 11:29:37 PM »

I think you have actually exposed more of yourself than Ernie.
So you do think it's cool to undercut another person or forum member?

Offline bandaches

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2010, 11:33:57 PM »
No, I think it sucks that you snagged an extra promo when there are many forum members who have none yet and are potentially turned off to collecting the post card sets because of it.  I would say you undercut them.

Offline Sue Mee

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2010, 11:35:33 PM »

He didn't.  He offered an amount and was told they were sold. You get the cards. Then you jumped to a conclusion that was not substantiated and spouted off.
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline bandaches

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2010, 11:38:51 PM »

He didn't.  He offered an amount and was told they were sold. You get the cards. Then you jumped to a conclusion that was not substantiated and spouted off.
To futher clarify, the seller has never even told me the lot is sold.  HE and I haven't been in touch since Sunday morning.  Wouldn't it be a hoot if the seller has mixed me up with someone else who did offer $170.

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2010, 11:41:28 PM »

You are taking MR.ERNIES word as gospell! I talked to the guy on the phone, he has no idea who Ernie is why would he make up such a story? It does'nt make sense & I was taught if it does'nt make sense then there's about a 99% chance that it's not true!

Offline bandaches

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2010, 11:43:29 PM »
You are taking MR.ERNIES word as gospell! I talked to the guy on the phone, he has no idea who Ernie is why would he make up such a story? It does'nt make sense & I was taught if it does'nt make sense then there's about a 99% chance that it's not true!
He knows of me because we emailed each other.  He offered me the lot at 12:51 am which was 10 minutes BEFORE YOU POSTED SOLD.  This ain't rocket science.  I thought you were brighter than this.....I guess not!

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2010, 11:46:09 PM »
To futher clarify, the seller has never even told me the lot is sold.  HE and I haven't been in touch since Sunday morning.  Wouldn't it be a hoot if the seller has mixed me up with someone else who did offer $170.
No that would not be a "HOOT" I would feel like a Jackass & owe you a HUGE apology wich I would gladly give but he knew your name (Ernie) & your email adress bandaches@yahoo.com There was no mistake we both know what you did & the seller does also!

Offline bandaches

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2010, 11:47:49 PM »
No that would not be a "HOOT" I would feel like a Jackass & owe you a HUGE apology wich I would gladly give but he knew your name (Ernie) & your email adress bandaches@yahoo.com There was no mistake we both know what you did & the seller does also!
Dude, one last time, he and I DID email each other so he should know my name and my email.  Which part of that is confusing to you?  I posted the EXACT emails, time, content, everthing. 

Are you on meds or something?

Offline Sue Mee

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2010, 11:49:02 PM »

Not at all.  I've looked at all of the posts objectively and you continue to ignore his account while spewing a bunch of meaningless rhetoric.  Your original post about this in the other forum seemed knee jerk, immature and antagonistic and it's obvious you didn't have all the facts.  
Sue Mee is AKA LipOff
My Home-Made Wackys

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2010, 11:49:34 PM »
He knows of me because we emailed each other.  He offered me the lot at 12:51 am which was 10 minutes BEFORE YOU POSTED SOLD.  This ain't rocket science.  I thought you were brighter than this.....I guess not!
Then you should've taken them & we would'nt be here now would we?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 11:51:06 PM by RonZombie »

Offline bandaches

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2010, 11:55:21 PM »
You just busted yourself again! If you offered him $150 before I did why in the world did'nt he take it? C'mon Ernie your getting weaker by the second.
I wrote him stating I would accept his asking price of $150.  I wrote him Sunday morning around 10:00 am when I woke up in response to his email to me offering me the set and asking me to come to LA.  Your supposition that I saw your "SOLD" public post after 1:00 am is incorrect.  In addition, his claim that I tried to outbid you by offering $170 is incorrect.  I again tell you that he will not be able to produce an email showing I offered $170 because no such email exists.

Face it, you jumped to conclusions and now you look like an idiot.  You couldn't even accurately recall how long after he asked for $150 before you wrote sold.  You basically haven't produced ANYTHING that is verifiable yet because it doesn't exist.  This seller is playing you for a fool for some reason but you get the last laugh because you got $700 worth of wackys for $150!

Offline RonZombie

• (AKA)"Ron of the Dead"
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2010, 11:57:46 PM »
Not at all.  I've looked at all of the posts objectively and you continue to ignore his account while spewing a bunch of meaningless rhetoric.  Your original post about this in the other forum seemed knee jerk, immature and antagonistic and it's obvious you didn't have all the facts.  
It's quite obvious you do'nt know what your talking about! I did'nt know the seller called you & told you the facts! The FACT is the ME MR. ERNIE & the SELLER know exactly what happened! And I wont back down simply because I know the truth! You say you looked at this objectivly by the fact correct? Well the BIGGEST FACT was the phone call between me & the seller I ask you again...Why in the world would the seller make up a storlike that? Because to be honest that's all I'm going on. But I have talked w/him (seller) several times & he seems quite cool & genuine.

anything