Author Topic: Original sketches and templates for Dribbles and Spits For Sale  (Read 6760 times)

Offline Sam Gambino

• www.samgambino.com
Just listed the original pencil sketches, template and other signed goodies for my Wacky Packages art for Dribbles and Spits. Included is a signed business card and templates with actual paint "Dribbles". Original sketch looks different, but all revision sketches are included too. Thanks for looking and buying!  Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-signed-sketches-templates-WACKY-PACKAGES-Dribbles-Spits-Art-Sam-Gambino-/111635460034?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19fdfdefc2

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
Re: Original sketches and templates for Dribbles and Spits For Sale
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 07:03:53 AM »
Just listed the original pencil sketches, template and other signed goodies for my Wacky Packages art for Dribbles and Spits. Included is a signed business card and templates with actual paint "Dribbles". Original sketch looks different, but all revision sketches are included too. Thanks for looking and buying!  Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-signed-sketches-templates-WACKY-PACKAGES-Dribbles-Spits-Art-Sam-Gambino-/111635460034?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19fdfdefc2
is the actual signed sticker in the auction as well....??

Offline Sam Gambino

• www.samgambino.com
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 08:42:04 AM »
Hi Hustler08 - No, I did not include that in this auction because I'm a little low on those.  I only include those if I have a nice amount of the stickers in reserve.  I have to save them for my grandkids, and their kids, and their kids, and their.....  :)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 08:44:00 AM by Sam Gambino »

Offline Joe G.

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 11:21:14 AM »
Sam, wonderful work and a nice behind the scenes peak into how you put together this awesome Wacky.

Offline Sam Gambino

• www.samgambino.com
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 04:42:49 PM »
Thank you, Joe!  I appreciate the kind words.  I try to include everything in these packages except the original paintings.  Sometimes, I throw in the reference pics, but I couldn't find any for this piece though - well, there is a color inkjet print of a yellow sponge, but I didn't think anyone would want that.  :)

Offline Zenergizer

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 05:25:20 PM »
great work, Sam!  As Joe mentioned, seeing the process is fascinating, with the individual "pieces" being put into place.

Offline Sam Gambino

• www.samgambino.com
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2015, 06:01:47 PM »
Thanks so much, Zenergizer!  I plan on selling more of the sketch sets for each painting I do along with concept drawings that don't make the cut too.  I'm glad that you like these!

anything