Author Topic: Color Sketches for Sale!  (Read 7671 times)

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
Color Sketches for Sale!
« on: June 17, 2010, 10:44:56 AM »
Leslie emailed me and said she would like me to put a message on the board that she is looking to sell her color sketches. Please PM me with the card you are looking for and the price you are willing to pay. She didn't tell me what she is looking for price wise.
Below is the only picture I have of the color sketches.
I am the go between so once you PM me I will forward your info on to her. Gee, what a nice guy! :D

Offline Hustler08

• I Hustle for Wacky Packs!!!
Re: Color Sketches for Sale!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 10:54:49 AM »
Leslie emailed me and said she would like me to put a message on the board that she is looking to sell her color sketches. Please PM me with the card you are looking for and the price you are willing to pay. She didn't tell me what she is looking for price wise.
Below is the only picture I have of the color sketches.
I am the go between so once you PM me I will forward your info on to her. Gee, what a nice guy! :D

Why??? Why after spending all that money to acquire them would she turnaround and try to sell to the same audience she bought from??
Doesn't make sense?? Maybe she's down on her BP stock and without the dividend she needs to unload...hard sell..I'll take any colored sketch for $100...Good Luck!!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 11:31:08 AM »
Maybe she's down on her BP stock and without the dividend she needs to unload...hard sell..
You just nailed it!

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 12:12:01 PM »
Also, she didn't say she wanted to make a quick buck on these. She want's serious offers otherwise she will list them on ebay in July. I think she paid around $1200 each for the one's she bought. I would think she would want about that price. The ironic part is she was the one driving the bidding so if she sells them on ebay they might not get that high. But if there is a title you really want then you can probably get it from her now.

Offline bandaches

• http://www.wackypackage.com/
    • Visit my Wacky Pack Website
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 10:01:25 AM »
Also, she didn't say she wanted to make a quick buck on these. She want's serious offers otherwise she will list them on ebay in July. I think she paid around $1200 each for the one's she bought. I would think she would want about that price. The ironic part is she was the one driving the bidding so if she sells them on ebay they might not get that high. But if there is a title you really want then you can probably get it from her now.
How did this sale go?
Contact me at bandaches@yahoo.com as I have tons of wackys for sale!  Visit my website http://www.wackypackage.com/

Offline BumChex

• Wacky Packages Forum
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 11:24:27 AM »

Offline Campy

• work in progress
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 12:04:43 PM »
I would be interested in a few, but I'm sure she OVERPAID and at 1200.00 a card I would have bought them off eBay LOL. Is she going to list them back on eBay? That's what I was waiting for. PM me when she wants to deal.

anything