Author Topic: 2014 Series 1 Master Checklist  (Read 28493 times)

Offline vahsurfer

Re: 2014 Series 1 Master Checklist
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2014, 07:46:52 AM »
If anyone wants to sell their ANS11 Pupsi or Krazy - PM Me

Offline Gurgle

• recommends zircon-encrusted tweezers
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2014, 10:19:41 PM »
The list seems to indicate that McWilliams painted Newt Loops but it was Wheaton.

Offline Fanatical_and_Sickly

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2014, 03:12:22 PM »
The list seems to indicate that McWilliams painted Newt Loops but it was Wheaton.
the list does actually have Wheaton for Newt Loops.

as FYI, I create my Master Lists using a table for each column of info. So there is a table for title, a table for artist, a table for A back, etc.

the upside of Tables is that you can highlight and copy any single column of info - which I love to do.
the downside is that if the forum is viewed with a small width, these tables can self-adjust to 'fit', and long lines of text are wrapped to a second line in that column - independent of the other columns. This can knock the alignment of info in one column off from the others.

Offline moron_chicken

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2015, 09:45:42 PM »
Does anyone know where I can finds the odds for the ANS 11 and series 1 cards?  I have been looking but can't find them. 

Offline moron_chicken

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2015, 09:56:13 PM »
Is anyone collecting the series 1 and ANS 11 gold cards?  I have some doubles and am interested in trading and/or buying for others. 

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2015, 04:01:23 PM »
Does anyone know where I can finds the odds for the ANS 11 and series 1 cards?  I have been looking but can't find them.
yeah, I'll have to pull out the wrappers and add the odds to the lists soon.
not sure why I didn't include those to begin with.
maybe because the 'wacky back' odds are completely and disturbingly wrong.

Offline mping82

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2015, 02:53:57 PM »
I just wanted to help you out a bit with this list. I painted Fun Drip, Orville Retch N' Hackers, Charlotte's Dead, and Downtown Alley for this set. Brent did Twerx and I think Hello Kitten too.

Edit: Maybe it's just displaying wrong on my computer.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 02:57:51 PM by mping82 »

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2015, 04:18:15 PM »
I just wanted to help you out a bit with this list. I painted Fun Drip, Orville Retch N' Hackers, Charlotte's Dead, and Downtown Alley for this set. Brent did Twerx and I think Hello Kitten too.

Edit: Maybe it's just displaying wrong on my computer.
thanks.
it's a display thing, as I do have all those captured in the list.
I saw your Charlotte's Dead and Downtown Alley on eBay, which helped a lot, as most of the subset images never get credited

Offline mikecho

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2023, 09:13:53 PM »
Speaking of subsets, I found out three interesting things about the ones for this series:

*the Bonus Stickers and the Ridiculous Reads, Terrible TV and Lost Wackys subsets all have Mod Rad backgrounds only and not basic white ones like the base cards do,

*both the Ridiculous Reads and Terrible TV subsets have white borders only and not basic black ones like all of the other cards in this series do (these white borders were only done once, had never been done before and have never been done again),

*the Bonus Stickers and all three of the subsets are not die-cut.

What do you guys and gals think? Did Topps do this deliberately just to be different for a change or was it a complete and total mistake on their part?

If it was the latter then, personally, I think a similar mistake might've been made all the way back with ANS5 when Topps made two sets of all 20 of its 20 Wacky Coupons for a total of 40, printed said coupons left to right from the top instead of right to left from the top as the previous two series before it did and printed both the checklists and the puzzle pieces upside down on the card backs (btw, all three of these things are how one can tell if any Wacky from ANS5 is legit).
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 08:40:22 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2023, 02:26:41 PM »
Patrick, I just fould a typo on the checklist on pg. 1. On the B backs section, the puzzle should be "Catburglar Helper".
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 10:14:05 PM by mikecho »

Offline mikecho

« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2024, 04:35:46 PM »
Here's more typos in the checklist on pg. 1:

*"Die-Cut",
*"Pattern (Mod Rad) background w/black border...",
*"Artist Autograph Set...".

In both the Terrible TV and Ridiculous Reads sections:

*"Pattern (Mod Rad)...",
*"Silver Border" (?),
*"Red Border" goes between "Silver..." and "Printing Plate...".

anything